Page 11 of 16 [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 9:18 pm

You know what that device is called? A Deus ex machina-- God from the machine.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 7:01 am

Quote:
Evolution is just a bunch of lies that make up its theory. Yes the Bible can prove everything and all truth the real truth comes from it. Admit it you're wrong.

Like the world is only 6000 years old and the Grand Canyon was created by the flood in Noah's time?And how old did some of those people in the Bible live to be? :?:

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 2:50 pm

Bland wrote:
What?? Didn't you notice my rolling eyes?! :roll:
In the final analysis, the spawn will squirm! :twisted:

What ever Bland.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 2:52 pm

parts wrote:
Quote:
Evolution is just a bunch of lies that make up its theory. Yes the Bible can prove everything and all truth the real truth comes from it. Admit it you're wrong.

Like the world is only 6000 years old and the Grand Canyon was created by the flood in Noah's time?And how old did some of those people in the Bible live to be? :?:

The Bible says they lived a pretty long life time. Couple of hundred of years.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 3:48 pm

TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
Quote:

So its all true :?:

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 6:27 pm

parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
Quote:

I would have to say yes. Don't take my word for it though.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 7:50 pm

TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
Quote:

I would have to say yes. Don't take my word for it though.

Can you prove it :?:

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 8:01 pm

Can you disprove it?

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 8:19 pm

Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Do I have to?

parts
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 6:46 am

TigerFire wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Do I have to?

Well lets call it the Theory of Religon then :D Just like Evolution seems to be a lot of evidence for that though stuff that you can touch and see not just belive in

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 8:15 am

parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Do I have to?

Well lets call it the Theory of Religon then :D Just like Evolution seems to be a lot of evidence for that though stuff that you can touch and see not just belive in

It's not a theory it's the truth. :roll:

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 3:01 pm

Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

This is the part you guys just don't seem to understand. You can't disprove ANY fairy tale. I can claim that the universe was created by my sphincter and it has the power to create the illusion thet te universe has great age. How are you going to disprove that???

IT IS INCUMBENT ON THOSE WHO MAKE STATEMENTS OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH TO BACK IT UP WITH EMPERICAL EVIDENCE THAT CAN BE TESTED AND POTENTIALLY DISPROVEN BY A MAJORITY OF THE WORLDS SCIENTISTS. This is the best mehod of establishing truth that mankind has invented thus far.

We are living in a world where it it no longer good enough to simply murder those who don't belive in your book. That way the only people left standing are those who agree with you. You then stand around and say: "this book is true, this book is true". That's called truth though consesus. Once again were in the world of the intellectualy lazy. :evil:

Didymus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Apr 2006, 4:54 pm

Scrapheap wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

IT IS INCUMBENT ON THOSE WHO MAKE STATEMENTS OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH TO BACK IT UP WITH EMPERICAL EVIDENCE THAT CAN BE TESTED AND POTENTIALLY DISPROVEN BY A MAJORITY OF THE WORLDS SCIENTISTS. This is the best mehod of establishing truth that mankind has invented thus far.

Just a quick couple of questions...

When you think of something you have never thought before, did this thought exist before you made it?

Nope.

So how did you make something out of nothing?

Would you explain that for me?

Because if you can, then it sorta explains how God made everything doesn't it?

Can't explain it?

Then by your logic you can't think.

On the other hand, if you can make something from nothing, then so can God.

From 2 Peter 1:10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

Didymus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Apr 2006, 4:59 pm

Scrapheap wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Just wanted to say I don't require such proof to know that my God exists.

Can you see the air you breathe?

No.

Yet you breathe it and you live.

By your own logic, you shouldn't be alive, because you cannot see air, therefore it does not exist.

From 2 Peter 1:10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 6:09 pm

TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Do I have to?

You have a book allbe it a very old book any more evidence besides your faith?
There are other anceint texts from other religons are they wrong?
Evolution though it has it points of theroy they still have evidence you can see and touch.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 7:49 pm

parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
parts wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Bland wrote:
Can you disprove it?

Do I have to?

You have a book allbe it a very old book any more evidence besides your faith?
There are other anceint texts from other religons are they wrong?
Evolution though it has it points of theroy they still have evidence you can see and touch.

Just wondering Parts what do you believe? I don't think I have ever asked you that.