Why do so many view Trump as "extreme right" ?

Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 429
Location: Richmond, Virginia

19 Jul 2017, 12:49 pm

You don't have to like Donald Trump. Its fine. But to call him "extreme right" is just laughable. Trump is a moderate, at best. He's not even a real conservative. In fact, he's probably the most liberal Republican ever elected president , save Lincoln.

I believe that Trump is more of a centrist than anything. But the idea that so many people believe he is "extreme right" is frightening to me, because it shows how far left our nation has become. Fox News is not even all that conservative either. They are a lot more liberal than I am, for certain. And people think Fox News is far right as well. Its just absurd. Its as middle of the road as you can get.



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

19 Jul 2017, 4:27 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
You don't have to like Donald Trump. Its fine. But to call him "extreme right" is just laughable. Trump is a moderate, at best. He's not even a real conservative.


We should spend more time calling Trump a corporate shill. That is far more accurate and descriptive.

Quote:
In fact, he's probably the most liberal Republican ever elected president , save Lincoln.


Most Republicans were liberals until after the Theodore Roosevelt administration.

Quote:
I believe that Trump is more of a centrist than anything. But the idea that so many people believe he is "extreme right" is frightening to me, because it shows how far left our nation has become.


Half of the world's wealth is controlled by the eight wealthiest people on the planet. Billionaires constantly get tax breaks, bailouts and subsidies. White color criminals usually go to minimum security prisons. War is now perpetual. Lobbying is so common that voting is nearly meaningless.

This shows you who is in power. America only progresses forward when the corporate elites are cool with it.

For example, feminism, racial equality and LGBT+ rights are not threats to corporate power ... so we do progress in those areas. The corporate overlords have been holding back any progress that is inconvenient for them.

Quote:
Fox News is not even all that conservative either.


Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Quote:
They are a lot more liberal than I am, for certain.


In what ways?

Quote:
And people think Fox News is far right as well.


Fox News is a corporate media outlet aimed at people who distrust more "liberal" outlets.

Fox News, much like the "liberal media", is far-right whenever corporate issues are discussed.

On other issues, they are basically mainstream conservatives ... but for the wrong reasons. For example, they can't support overt racism because that could be bad for business.

Quote:
Its just absurd. Its as middle of the road as you can get.


I already explained why it isn't.

Protip: Don't just look at the world in terms of left vs. right. After all, many "liberal" news outlets spew warped corporate "liberalism".


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,320
Location: temperate zone

19 Jul 2017, 4:41 pm

Actually during the election Trump was not a text book conservative GOPer at all. And very much at odds with the GOP elite.

And it was a mystery to me why so many far right voters supported him. He was not religious, against free trade, very isolationist, and more friendly to Russia than to NATO. Kept after a certain hyperconservative WP person to ask her why a conservative like her would support Trump. She finally gave me some kind of answer.

But once he took office he suddenly morphed into a right winger. He staffed the White House with extreme right Brietbart types. Cut spending more than he promised in many areas.



Last edited by naturalplastic on 19 Jul 2017, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

19 Jul 2017, 4:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Actually during the election Trump was not a text book conservative GOPer at all. And very at odds with the GOP elite.


That's because his campaign was self-funded at first.

Towards the end, he was forced to take corporate donations in order to keep his campaign going. That's how we got here.

Quote:
And it was a mystery to me why so many far right voters supported him. He was not religious, against free trade, very isolationist, and more friendly to Russia than to NATO.


Neo-Nazis tend to be like this ... but to a greater extent.


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,038
Location: London

19 Jul 2017, 5:06 pm

I agree. Trump is more of a populist than anything, he will change his position if it meant staying in office. He is more interested in the prestige of office IMO. Don't think for a minute he give two hoots about the electorate.

Then again he has probably as inconsistent politically as Hillary Clinton. So in that sense he as much as a politician as she is. Both have flip flopped, in order to get elected. Hillary on gay marriage and Trump on abortion.

I'm more concerned about his scientific illiteracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0

That video doesn't cover the cost of transporting the energy, which is why solar farms are located in specific areas to better serve the consumer.

http://ambivalentengineer.blogspot.co.u ... icity.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p0c22gHb8E

No clue how energy works. Trump is not a builder, he doesn't even pay his contractors. His whole business is selling himself to people with no sense. Like his scam business school that had to close due to lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2p6YakNJg

Here is an idea, how about he goes in a full sealed room with his hairspray, and let that room fill up with his his exhaled breath and CFCs see how that works out for him ;)

He one of those that doesn't likely know the different between the green house effect and ozone.

There is a limit to how much stupidity you excuse as "strategic". Stupid is as stupid does.

He is a guy that has declared bankrupt 6 times, he doesn't pay people he owes money, he is not even self made.

Trump isn't a person that has a lot of detailed knowdge on anything, it is just when he thinks out loud that he tends to gaff.



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 63
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,968
Location: Long Island, New York

19 Jul 2017, 7:17 pm

Trump is a Trumpist, a poster boy for the stereotype of the narcissistic, devouring resource baby boomer.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,329
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

19 Jul 2017, 8:27 pm

Whats liberal about him?

Also he kinda seems to cater to the alt right, which is the extreme right or at least it seems that is where most of his support comes from so I think that is why people get that impression. As for Fox News I think most people just think its bullsh*t, but I disagree about it being as middle of the road as you can get...they certainly do have more of a right wing bias.

I don't particularly thing he is necessarily extreme right I think he mostly cares about fame and wealth, and if pandering to the alt right crowd is how he can get that then he'll do that. He's more like Hillary I think than most of his supporters would like to think in that they're both full of sh*t and just say what people want to hear...granted they go after different audiences.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


[email protected]
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 709

19 Jul 2017, 9:39 pm

The Mainstream Media in the United States, is a propaganda machine, infiltrated long ago by the brainwashed products of Marxist elements embedded in the academic institutions of higher learning, who began in the 1950s, indoctrinating graduates in the philosophies of Marxist Socialism.

Those Leftist graduates now fill the halls and offices of corporate media, as "journalists" (and entertainers) and poison the airwaves with praise for Liberal leaders and causes, and hate for anything that resembles patriotism and the values of the founders of the United States of America. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. In the past few decades, it has become more and more blatant, until only an idiot could fail to recognize it now.

These hardcore Leftists were so certain they had the last US election rigged, that they were flabbergasted when their candidate didn't win - it threw a wrench into so many of their Socialist plans - Obamacare, for instance, was designed to fail with a Democrat in office, so a single payer (Government Controlled) healthcare system could be installed in it's place. The very idea that it might be replaced by a system that functions within the Capitalist Free Market (or scrapped entirely) has them absolutely apoplectic with rage.

The Marxist Democrat Party is part-and-parcel with the Globalist RINO Republicans, all working to insert the USA quietly into first, the planned "North American Union," then ultimately a planetary government, along with the European Union, under the auspices of the United Nations, all based on the principles of Karl Marx, in which a small body of "elites" will determine the lives and futures of all the rest of the Earth's Peasants, including not just how they live, but for how long.

All the individual human units will serve The Marxist State until they are no longer useful, at which time they will be liquidated at the discretion of The State. Since there is no God, no individual can be considered unique - all human life is an accident of nature, therefore all lives are of equal value - none. Abortion has merely been the conditioning to acclimatize the masses to the idea that life is disposable. If killing infants as inconvenient trash is acceptable, then euthanizing the elderly and disabled won't seem shocking when it begins.

So, you see, any view that values human life, or the ideals of Capitalism, or individual freedom, or of any type of morality, must be eradicated, therefore it must be vilified in the media, until the gullible public is convinced that right is wrong, and wrong is right. Therefore, anything that doesn't fit the Marxist template is to be branded "EXTREME RIGHT."

It's been going on for some time now:

"When we get ready to take the United States, we will not take it under the label of Communism; we will not take it under the label of Socialism. These labels are unpleasant to the American people, and have been speared too much. We will take the United States under labels we have made very lovable; we will take it under “Liberalism,” under “Progressivism,” under “Democracy.” But take it we will."

~ Alexander Trachtenberg, at the National Convention of Communist Parties, Madison Square Garden, 1944


_________________
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel - but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks


DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

19 Jul 2017, 10:06 pm

Holy Jesus! You are so wrong it's unbelievable!

The Mainstream Media in the United States, is a propaganda machine, infiltrated long ago by the brainwashed products of Marxist elements embedded in the academic institutions of higher learning, who began in the 1950s, indoctrinating graduates in the philosophies of Marxist Socialism.


WHAT THE HELL

Why would the mainstream media promote Marxism? They would lose their corporate funding.

Marx was an fierce enemy of the capitalist class ... who OWN the mainstream media.

Do you even think before making these stupid posts? Seriously.

Quote:
Those Leftist graduates now fill the halls and offices of corporate media, as "journalists" and poison the airwaves with praise for Liberal leaders and causes, and hate for anything that resembles patriotism and the values of the founders of the United States of America. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. In the past few decades, it has become more and more blatant, until only an idiot could fail to recognize it now.


What about Fox News? They are part of the corporate media too.

Quote:
These hardcore Leftists were so certain they had the last US election rigged, that they were flabbergasted when their candidate didn't win - it threw a wrench into so many of their Socialist plans - Obamacare, for instance, was designed to fail with a Democrat in office, so a single payer (Government Controlled) healthcare system could be installed in it's place. The very idea that it might be replaced by a system that functions within the Capitalist Free Market (or scrapped entirely) has them absolutely apoplectic with rage.


The capitalist free market has destroyed democracy. Whenever rich people exist, they bribe the state and ruin democracy. It happens every time.

By the way, the last election was rigged against the leftists. Bernie represented the left in the last election. Hillary represented fake "liberalism".

Trump has not thrown a wrench into my plans. As long as poor people continue to use the internet, the glorious work continues.

Quote:
The Marxist Democrat Party is part-and-parcel with the Globalist RINO Republicans, all working to insert the USA quietly into first, the planned "North American Union," then ultimately a planetary government, along with the European Union, under the auspices of the United Nations, all based on the principles of Karl Marx, in which a small body of "elites" will determine the lives and futures of all the rest of the Earth's Peasants, including not just how they live, but for how long.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

TAKE YOUR MEDS

The Democratic Party isn't Marxist.

Why do you think that globalist Republicans are RINOs? Globalism is good for big business. That's why rich people generally support it. Who are the real Republicans?

The "North American Union" is a crazy conspiracy theory.

Karl Marx ultimately wanted a stateless, classless society.

Quote:
All the individual human units will serve The Marxist State until they are no longer useful, at which time they will be liquidated at the discretion of The State.


Most socialists actually want to care for the old and the disabled.

Quote:
Since there is no God, no individual can be considered unique - all human life is an accident of nature, therefore all lives are of equal value - none.


This is stupid beyond words.

Of course people are unique. That's just an observable fact.

Why do you think that atheists see no value in human life? Most utilitarians are atheists.

Quote:
Abortion has merely been the conditioning to acclimatize the masses to the idea that life is disposable.


No it isn't. It's about women's rights.

Quote:
If killing infants as inconvenient trash is acceptable, then euthanizing the elderly and disabled won't seem shocking when it begins.


Are there any pro-choice activists who actually believe this? Name one.

Quote:
So, you see, any view that values human life, or the ideals of Capitalism, or individual freedom, or of any type of morality, must be eradicated, therefore it must be vilified in the media, until the gullible public is convinced that right is wrong, and wrong is right.


Since when does capitalism care about the value of human life?

Quote:
Therefore, anything that doesn't fit the Marxist template is to be branded "EXTREME RIGHT."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
It's been going on for some time now:


Your paranoid, delusional, whiny rant has been going on for quite some time now. Pull your head out of your ass.

Quote:
"When we get ready to take the United States, we will not take it under the label of Communism; we will not take it under the label of Socialism. These labels are unpleasant to the American people, and have been speared too much. We will take the United States under labels we have made very lovable; we will take it under “Liberalism,” under “Progressivism,” under “Democracy.” But take it we will."

~ Alexander Trachtenberg, at the National Convention of Communist Parties, Madison Square Garden, 1944


Sounds okay to me! :D


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


[email protected]
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 709

20 Jul 2017, 3:16 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Do you even think before making these stupid posts? Seriously.


I not only think, I read.

Start with Cleon Skousen's 'The Naked Communist' and 'The Naked Capitalist.' Check out James Perloff's 'Shadows of Power' while you're at it. And actually read them, don't just google them and look for conformation bias to support what you already believe.

Try tackling Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope,' the NWO Globalist's bible. And remember Quigley was Bill Clinton's oft-quoted mentor.

And keep in mind that Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis praising Communist activist Saul Alinsky, author of 'Rules for Radicals,' then interned with leader of the California Communist Party, Bob Treuhart. The pattern is obvious, if you're paying attention.

You're very typical of the sleeping masses who have been thoroughly indoctrinated to swallow what the wealthy elitists have carefully framed for you over many decades - an illusion that promises "fairness" and "social justice," but only delivers equal poverty for all, and slavery to The State. The very division and unrest they foment in the name of "rights" actually encourages a Fascist denial of rights, by suppressing the ideas of anyone who dares to disagree, calling it "Hate Speech."

They'll convince you that a society offering all citizens equal opportunity, but not equal results is somehow "unjust" and that anyone who understands that in a free world, individuals must be responsible for their own success, and the struggle for achievement is the impetus that drives progress is an "uneducated rube" to be mocked and ridiculed. Contemporary Media is rife with this condescending and contemptuous attitude toward the founding principles of the United States. Patriotism mocked as old-fashioned and closed-minded.

That sneering attitude encourages what Lenin called "useful idiots" to support the notion of rule by elitism, allowing the stooges to believe they are part of that intellectual elite class, when in fact, they're only proletariat peasant tools, driving the cultural acceptance of their own impending slavery. And you've already bought it, hook, line and sinker.

And, BTW, it was working in the Media that first awakened me to the ingrained political bias and the insidious methods by which that propaganda is disseminated.

Partisanship is very much a part of journalism now.” - Les Moonves, president of CBS

"Hillary is leading in the polls by 12 points"

"Trump has no clear path to victory."

Every Mainstream Media News outlet in the United States was trumpeting these talking points on election night - do you really believe it was because they were all simply MISTAKEN? Hardly. It's what they WANTED voters to believe. They were so certain they were in control of the results, they still can't accept the fact that their chosen candidate LOST - and they will continue to attack the man who defeated her, because they are absolutely apoplectic that their plans were thwarted.

There was no "Russian Collusion" - the collusion was between Hillary Clinton and the former head of the Democrat National Committee, Tim Kaine, who stepped down and recommended Debbie Wasserman Schultz to replace him, so she could help Hillary block Bernie Sanders from any chance at the nomination. Kaine was rewarded for his complicity with the VP spot on Hillary's ticket. Wikileaks proved with Hillary and Wasserman-Schultz' own emails that they conspired against Sanders, that's why half the Democrat delegates WALKED OUT of the Democrat Convention and protested outside. Did you miss the fact that Clinton's campaign advertised in Craigslist for bodies to fill those empty seats? Look up the Stanford University study that proved mathematically that voter fraud was the only way Hillary could have beaten Sanders in the primary.

Throughout the campaign, Hillary was more concerned with fundraisers than rallies, and rally photographs repeatedly made it obvious that Trump had massive support, while she couldn't fill a high school gymnasium. Russians didn't do that. She was a lousy candidate, who napped, and ignored key states, while Trump crisscrossed the country and toured his ass off. It would have been shocking if she had won. She had no strategy, because she was sure she had it locked up. If there was no cheating going on, how could she have afforded to be so cocky? Simply because it was "her turn"?

The only way you could have missed the funny business going on during that election, was if you were hypnotized by the propaganda being spewed by the Mainstream Media who were 100% behind Hillary the entire time. It's a PUPPET SHOW, and it's still going on 24/7.

Love him or hate him, Trump won because he's a brilliant strategist, and anyone who underestimates him is a fool. He may look like a goofball, and he's not the most articulate public speaker in the world, but he knows what he's doing all the time. It's hilarious to watch the way he plays the media with his incessant Tweets. They just can't bring themselves to ignore him, and he knows it. If they'd only bother to read 'The Art of the Deal' they'd realize how they're being played, over and over again. "Russia! Russia! Russia!" LOL :D


_________________
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel - but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks


DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

20 Jul 2017, 11:22 am

I not only think, I read.

Start with Cleon Skousen's 'The Naked Communist' and 'The Naked Capitalist.' Check out James Perloff's 'Shadows of Power' while you're at it. And actually read them, don't just google them and look for conformation bias to support what you already believe.

Try tackling Carroll Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope,' the NWO Globalist's bible. And remember Quigley was Bill Clinton's oft-quoted mentor.

And keep in mind that Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis praising Communist activist Saul Alinsky, author of 'Rules for Radicals,' then interned with leader of the California Communist Party, Bob Treuhart. The pattern is obvious, if you're paying attention.


You act as though you are an expert on Marxism. Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto?

Perhaps you could do that.

It seems to me that you have read a lot of books about Marx, but have never read anything by him. That's pretty typical. I'm not just talking about right-wingers. Quite a few "Marxists" on the left have obviously never read the Manifesto.

That's why some "Marxist feminists" and "queer Marxists" don't even know what capitalism is. Universities are full of people like that. :lol:

The whole world has forgotten that Marx was an economist.

Quote:
You're very typical of the sleeping masses who have been thoroughly indoctrinated to swallow what the wealthy elitists have carefully framed for you over many decades - an illusion that promises "fairness" and "social justice," but only delivers equal poverty for all, and slavery to The State. The very division and unrest they foment in the name of "rights" actually encourages a Fascist denial of rights, by suppressing the ideas of anyone who dares to disagree, calling it "Hate Speech."


Well ... I take some inspiration from Marx. He understood economics quite well. I don't agree with him on everything.

The Soviet experiment taught us a few things. For example, totalitarian governments don't "wither away". That's why social democracy is necessary. We don't need to discard Marx entirely. Sometimes he was wrong. Usually, he was right.

I am nothing like the "sleeping masses". The "sleeping masses" never follow the money when they are watching the news. That's why so many "liberals" trust corporate outlets like MSNBC. Me? I watch crowdfunded news shows on YouTube. Only crowdfunded news organizations can be trusted.

By the way, what do you mean when you talk about "hate speech"? Are you a "racial realist" or something?

I don't see how hate speech laws are such a big deal. I can't say the n word in public? Whatever. I can deal with that. No big deal.

Quote:
They'll convince you that a society offering all citizens equal opportunity, but not equal results is somehow "unjust" and that anyone who understands that in a free world, individuals must be responsible for their own success, and the struggle for achievement is the impetus that drives progress is an "uneducated rube" to be mocked and ridiculed.


Donald Trump is a terrible businessman who went bankrupt several times. He is wealthy because his dad was a successful businessman.

That's why the system is unjust. The "rags to riches" narrative is a myth. Plenty of people in this world have been working hard for their whole lives and they are still below the poverty line.

I don't think that the "American Dream" should be mocked and ridiculed. Mockery and ridicule are appropriate responses when you are dealing with something that is idiotic but mostly harmless ... like creationism or geocentrism.

The "American Dream" is literally ruining people's lives. The only appropriate response to something like that is outrage.

Quote:
Contemporary Media is rife with this condescending and contemptuous attitude toward the founding principles of the United States. Patriotism mocked as old-fashioned and closed-minded.


Whatever. I'm not a big fan of patriotism. Some forms of patriotism can be interesting. For example, some of those American patriotic songs can be pretty neat.

Of course, corporations frequently warp patriotism and use it to promote crimes against humanity.

Quote:
That sneering attitude encourages what Lenin called "useful idiots" to support the notion of rule by elitism, allowing the stooges to believe they are part of that intellectual elite class, when in fact, they're only proletariat peasant tools, driving the cultural acceptance of their own impending slavery.


I'm actually not fond of Lenin. He butchered Marxism.
Of course, most of the leftists that you hate are probably not Leninists.

Quote:
And you've already bought it, hook, line and sinker.


nope

Quote:
And, BTW, it was working in the Media that first awakened me to the ingrained political bias and the insidious methods by which that propaganda is disseminated.


Really?

Kent Hovind claims that he was a science teacher for years.

Perhaps you actually did work in the media. Either way, what you are saying makes no logical sense.

Quote:
Partisanship is very much a part of journalism now.” - Les Moonves, president of CBS


Yep. Fox News has a pro-corporate conservative bias. The "liberal media" has a pro-corporate "liberal" bias.

Thus, the lower classes are divided against one another. The crimes of the billionaires are ignored.

Quote:
"Hillary is leading in the polls by 12 points"


Well ... she did win the popular vote.

Quote:
"Trump has no clear path to victory."


People were just overlooking the electoral collage.

Quote:
Every Mainstream Media News outlet in the United States was trumpeting these talking points on election night - do you really believe it was because they were all simply MISTAKEN?


Yes.

By the way, wasn't Fox News supporting Trump? They are mainstream.

Quote:
Hardly. It's what they WANTED voters to believe. They were so certain they were in control of the results, they still can't accept the fact that their chosen candidate LOST - and they will continue to attack the man who defeated her, because they are absolutely apoplectic that their plans were thwarted.


Not really.

Clinton and Trump were both corporatist scum. The billionaires haven't really lost anything.
The "liberal" billionaires will continue to attack Trump because they feel like it, but Trump isn't really a threat to their power.

Bernie was the real threat. That's why he was taken down.

Quote:
There was no "Russian Collusion" - the collusion was between Hillary Clinton and the former head of the Democrat National Committee, Tim Kaine, who stepped down and recommended Debbie Wasserman Schultz to replace him, so she could help Hillary block Bernie Sanders from any chance at the nomination.


Some Russian collusion may have happened ... but this likely wasn't the decisive factor.

You are right about Sanders though. Why do you think that happened?
Sanders wanted to raise the taxes on the wealthiest people in America. That's why.

Quote:
Kaine was rewarded for his complicity with the VP spot on Hillary's ticket. Wikileaks proved with Hillary and Wasserman-Schultz' own emails that they conspired against Sanders, that's why half the Democrat delegates WALKED OUT of the Democrat Convention and protested outside. Did you miss the fact that Clinton's campaign advertised in Craigslist for bodies to fill those empty seats? Look up the Stanford University study that proved mathematically that voter fraud was the only way Hillary could have beaten Sanders in the primary.


You are finally starting to make sense.

Quote:
Throughout the campaign, Hillary was more concerned with fundraisers than rallies, and rally photographs repeatedly made it obvious that Trump had massive support, while she couldn't fill a high school gymnasium. Russians didn't do that. She was a lousy candidate, who napped, and ignored key states, while Trump crisscrossed the country and toured his ass off. It would have been shocking if she had won.


No. That would not have been shocking. It was a pretty close match.

Quote:
She had no strategy, because she was sure she had it locked up. If there was no cheating going on, how could she have afforded to be so cocky? Simply because it was "her turn"?

The only way you could have missed the funny business going on during that election, was if you were hypnotized by the propaganda being spewed by the Mainstream Media who were 100% behind Hillary the entire time.


Nope.

Quote:
It's a PUPPET SHOW, and it's still going on 24/7.


I already knew that.

Quote:
Love him or hate him, Trump won because he's a brilliant strategist, and anyone who underestimates him is a fool.


He accepted corporate donations towards the end of his campaign. That's a pretty decent strategy.

He also re-directed populist anger towards ethnic minorities. That's what right-wing populists do. They crush class consciousness using distractions.

I don't underestimate Trump's ability to crush the middle and lower classes. I do underestimate his ability to raise our standard of living.

Quote:
He may look like a goofball, and he's not the most articulate public speaker in the world, but he knows what he's doing all the time.


Image

Quote:
It's hilarious to watch the way he plays the media with his incessant Tweets. They just can't bring themselves to ignore him, and he knows it. If they'd only bother to read 'The Art of the Deal' they'd realize how they're being played, over and over again. "Russia! Russia! Russia!" LOL :D


How can they ignore him? He's the president!


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


[email protected]
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 709

20 Jul 2017, 1:28 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You act as though you are an expert on Marxism. Have you ever read the Communist Manifesto?

Perhaps you could do that.


You act as though you were the penultimate expert on everything. Your arrogance will prevent you from ever seeing the truth, until it crushes you, and everybody around you. You're a dupe, Darth - a fully indoctrinated, brainwashed lemming. You're so pathetically, blindly wrong, it would be heartbreaking, but your stubbornness and vanity deserve the fate you've embraced. Good luck with that. I've endured as much of your smug, self-congratulatory hot air as I care to tolerate. Feel free to crow, and stroke yourself, and tell whomever will listen how superior you are. I know your ego won't allow you to resist.

And yes, I read 'The Communist Manifesto' in high school, probably before you were born. Mick Jagger was an economist, too, but I suspect I wouldn't want to live in a political system he devised, either.


_________________
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel - but I am, so that's how it comes out." - Bill Hicks


DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

20 Jul 2017, 2:01 pm

You act as though you were the penultimate expert on everything. Your arrogance will prevent you from ever seeing the truth, until it crushes you, and everybody around you. You're a dupe, Darth - a fully indoctrinated, brainwashed lemming. You're so pathetically, blindly wrong, it would be heartbreaking, but your stubbornness and vanity deserve the fate you've embraced.


You are using a lot of big words, but what you are saying contains no substance.

Quote:
Good luck with that. I've endured as much of your smug, self-congratulatory hot air as I care to tolerate. Feel free to crow, and stroke yourself, and tell whomever will listen how superior you are. I know your ego won't allow you to resist.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Quote:
And yes, I read 'The Communist Manifesto' in high school, probably before you were born. Mick Jagger was an economist, too, but I suspect I wouldn't want to live in a political system he devised, either.


Really? I don't believe you.

You know nothing about Marxism if you think that the Democratic Party is a Marxist organization.


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,626
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

20 Jul 2017, 11:04 pm

No, Trump isn't a traditional conservative; what he is is a populist strongman wannabe, who has been trying to mold himself into the images of strongmen around the world, such as Putin, Erdogan, and that nutso little sh*t in the Philippines. As other totalitarians, he rode in on a wave of the popular grievances of disenfranchised, usually poorly educated working class and rural people who didn't understand the forces at work that had deprived them of the success of their parents and grandparents, and were looking for someone to blame. Trump told them what they already believed: that people who had it worse than them, be they ethnic minorities, immigrants both legal and illegal, LGBT people, poor and disabled people on public assistance, etc, had robbed them of the American dream. The idea that they should blame the captains of industry for pulling the rug out from under them is in itself obscene to them, as they believe any criticism of capitalism is Anti-American, and in fact believe those without are lazy and undeserving, and have poverty and discrimination coming to them. Trump has harnessed their support just with his bullish rhetoric, his baseless attacks on the media and intellectuals who he deems elites, and depends on his supporters general lack of knowledge when it comes to national and world affairs in order to make them believe the most insane and senseless things he spits out. The truth of the matter is, Trump, like the strongmen he adores and wants to emulate, in reality has little or no empathy for the so called "forgotten man," despite all his rhetoric. His peers are in corporate boardrooms, as has always been the case with political strongmen.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

20 Jul 2017, 11:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
His peers are in corporate boardrooms, as has always been the case with political strongmen.


Yep.

"Political strongmen" usually aren't strong. The real strongmen are the men who bust their asses working two jobs to pay for the kids that wifey wanted to abort, but couldn't.

You aren't automatically strong just because the people with the weapons are defending you.

Every "Political Strongman": "I have the cops and the military on my side! That makes me a badass!"


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,626
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Jul 2017, 12:38 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
His peers are in corporate boardrooms, as has always been the case with political strongmen.


Yep.

"Political strongmen" usually aren't strong. The real strongmen are the men who bust their asses working two jobs to pay for the kids that wifey wanted to abort, but couldn't.

You aren't automatically strong just because the people with the weapons are defending you.

Every "Political Strongman": "I have the cops and the military on my side! That makes me a badass!"


Very true.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer