Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2020, 12:23 am

Some research David Fuller did and some points about the various problems in the information ecosystem that this comes in contact with.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

traven
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2020, 1:29 am

not seen that, everything in its time
some other inside-eerrr and perspective 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-ALc2xFgM

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2020, 1:17 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2020, 1:47 pm

A YouTube spokesperson for told the BBC News:

Quote:
"YouTube has clear policies prohibiting any content that disputes the existence and transmission of CoViD-19 as described by the WHO and the NHS.  Due to continued violation of these policies, we have terminated David Icke's YouTube channel."
That's good enough for me.

And good riddance to David Icke!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2020, 4:06 pm

A really good article shared / mentioned in the third video I posted talking, essentially, about the online ecology of BS and what the author dubbed the 'Internet of Beef':

https://www.ribbonfarm.com/2020/01/16/t ... vE4T14Ltgw

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2020, 11:54 pm

More analysis of conspiracy theories vs. MSM.