Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Just found this article. Coincidence?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.1391193

8O omfg

I've also met one of these clowns personally. He claimed the Jews in Israel aren't "real Jews" and that he is hoping the real ones as well as Christians will come back. :? The good news is that most of these morons are mostly confined to the ghetto, they have no real political or social power, and they create these fantasies on public computers as a therapeutic way to blame someone else for their bad choices in life. They are dangerous to themselves than any of their supposed enemies as the article above indicates.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 11:41 pm

Marknis wrote:
I've also met one of these clowns personally. He claimed the Jews in Israel aren't "real Jews" and that he is hoping the real ones as well as Christians will come back.

:huh: 8-O

... I don't even know what to say to that... wtf is a "real Jew"??? :| .... yep at a loss for words here.

I am a Bookwyrm.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 12:54 am

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:
I've also met one of these clowns personally. He claimed the Jews in Israel aren't "real Jews" and that he is hoping the real ones as well as Christians will come back.

... I don't even know what to say to that... wtf is a "real Jew"??? :| .... yep at a loss for words here.

Both white and black supremacists are so Antisemitic that they call modern day Jews impostors, and say someone else - usually them - are the real Jews of the Bible. This of course based on entirely spurious evidence.
More often than not, they'll claim modern Jews are actually the descendants of Turko-Iranian steppe nomads called the Khazars, a real life people who had adopted Judaism in the Middle Ages. After the Mongols destroyed their kingdom, most of them converted to Islam.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:19 am

sly279 wrote:
Why do people need to feel superior to others?

Probably a rhetorical question...
However... :mrgreen:

Simples: Base egocentric tendencies as a result of the evolutionary process...
Pres-civilisation, the bastards of the group tended to physically dominate and genetically seed their savage, self-serving power lust through procreation which in turn continued the process...

Look at animal behavioural science...
We are simply sentient animals and much of animal behaviour around us can be seen in human behaviour...if you scratch the laminated surface of indoctrinated civility...

The novel: "Lord of the flies..."
Quote:
Golding sees moral behavior, in many cases, as something that civilization forces upon the individual rather than a natural expression of human individuality. When left to their own devices, Golding implies, people naturally revert to cruelty, savagery, and barbarism. This idea of innate human evil is central to Lord of the Flies, and finds expression in several important symbols, most notably the beast and the sow’s head on the stake. Among all the characters, only Simon seems to possess anything like a natural, innate goodness.

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/flies/themes/

Douglas Adams' hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy got it very wrong when it said: “Earth: mostly harmless”...
Very, very, very wrong...
See those nasty humans coming atcha, run fast...run far...:mrgreen:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:21 am

Based on tons of crap from white supremacists, I can say they are not what the world needs to preserve.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Both white and black supremacists are so Antisemitic that they call modern day Jews impostors, and say someone else - usually them - are the real Jews of the Bible. This of course based on entirely spurious evidence.
More often than not, they'll claim modern Jews are actually the descendants of Turko-Iranian steppe nomads called the Khazars, a real life people who had adopted Judaism in the Middle Ages. After the Mongols destroyed their kingdom, most of them converted to Islam.

Wow. *sigh* You know, when I think I can't be shocked by the vagaries of human behavior anymore, I learn something new.

I am a Bookwyrm.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 9:10 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Based on tons of crap from white supremacists, I can say they are not what the world needs to preserve.

No, I just think people like The Advise Show, NOI, and their ilk should be considered just as bad. They are two sides of the same coin.

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:

It goes to show how certain ideologies warp your mind and create an echo chamber that might be therapeutic in the short term but in the long term, you are still stuck in life. The moron can believe what he wants but is it actually improving his life situation? Nope.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 9:58 am

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Since the Fifties there were lunatic fringe American Black groups claiming that the Israelites of the Bible were Black.

Then in the Seventies Arthur Koestler (we studied his novel "Darkness At Noon" in high school lit class) wrote the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" in which he put forth the theory that east European Jews were all descended from the Khazars of the Russian Steppes, and not from the Biblical Jews of ancient Judea. His theory never had any respect from either historians, or geneticists, or any experts. But his notion got latched upon by White racist anti-Semites (which is ironic because Koestler himself was Jewish).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 12:31 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

There is an argument for removing psychopathic tendencies from the human genome through genetic manipulation, but apart from the ethical quagmire, psychopaths are extremely useful to our social architects who mould our societies through decades and centuries of psycho-cultural manouvering...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 1:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Since the Fifties there were lunatic fringe American Black groups claiming that the Israelites of the Bible were Black.

Then in the Seventies Arthur Koestler (we studied his novel "Darkness At Noon" in high school lit class) wrote the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" in which he put forth the theory that east European Jews were all descended from the Khazars of the Russian Steppes, and not from the Biblical Jews of ancient Judea. His theory never had any respect from either historians, or geneticists, or any experts. But his notion got latched upon by White racist anti-Semites (which is ironic because Koestler himself was Jewish).

From what I've read, Koestler believed Antisemitism stemmed from the accusation that Jews had killed Christ. So, he allegedly thought he was doing a good thing by saying modern day European Jews were Khazars, who were blameless for Christ's death, rather than being the Semites of two thousand years ago. Even if that was at all true, it wouldn't have erased centuries of passed down hatred, anymore than would trying to convince southern segregationists that African Americans were really white but with really dark tans!

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 1:59 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

From what I've read, Koestler believed Antisemitism stemmed from the accusation that Jews had killed Christ. So, he allegedly thought he was doing a good thing by saying modern day European Jews were Khazars, who were blameless for Christ's death, rather than being the Semites of two thousand years ago. Even if that was at all true, it wouldn't have erased centuries of passed down hatred, anymore than would trying to convince southern segregationists that African Americans were really white but with really dark tans!

View the last ten seconds of the video:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:08 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
Marknis wrote:

View the last ten seconds of the video:

I'm afraid said video isn't appearing for me.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:18 pm

Go to You Tube and look for "Rare Look into Bible Belt Classroom".

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:22 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

"How can like an African American evolve from a white person? We're different skin."

8O That's just so wrong on so many levels.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:44 pm

Marknis wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

"How can like an African American evolve from a white person? We're different skin."

Actually, I've seen that video before, as I very much recall that line.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 5:37 pm

Marknis wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Exactly.

Skin color is just one, very minor, trivial, external trait. Its easy to imagine a human population evolving either way: from less to greater melanin, or vice versa, if given time and environmental stresses. Easy to imagine unless you're a dyed in the wool racist who thinks that skin color is a big deal.