Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 6:05 pm

For sending Putin over the edge.

If Trump was a Russian puppet, Russia would not be threatening the US with nukes, so we can ignore that loony theory.

During the election campaign, Clinton was hinting at a war with Russia while Trump was asking why we would want to be against Russia when they were fighting ISIS. If these insane war mongering psychopaths had just accepted the fair election result and let the US and Russia form a sane and peaceful relationship and work together in Syria to fight ISIS without the childish conspiracy garbage getting in the way, Putin would have no need to work towards development of better nukes etc. NATO has been surrounding Russia more and more and playing mock war games. The media have been spewing out "Russian aggression" and making up fake stories about them for the last few years. The US allies have been killing Russians in Syria too. The US has no right to be in Syria and is there illegally.

Putin is a crazy Russian gangster with nukes and it is time for the US to listen. Listen here, rather than snipets from propaganda stations like FOX and CNN. Listen to his words.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 6:19 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
If these insane war mongering psychopaths had just accepted the fair election result and let the US and Russia form a sane and peaceful relationship and work together in Syria to fight ISIS without the childish conspiracy garbage getting in the way, Putin would have no need to work towards development of better nukes etc.

Yesterday I heard it said on the news that Putin had been developing these weapons for a decade...
Well before the Syrian crisis...

Just sayin...

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 6:50 pm

Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
If these insane war mongering psychopaths had just accepted the fair election result and let the US and Russia form a sane and peaceful relationship and work together in Syria to fight ISIS without the childish conspiracy garbage getting in the way, Putin would have no need to work towards development of better nukes etc.

Yesterday I heard it said on the news that Putin had been developing these weapons for a decade...

Just sayin...

You obviously didn't watch the video.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 9:48 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Just sayin...

Could make your point so there is no misunderstanding?
I shouldn't have to guess...

I have watched the video now...
Awaiting your clarification as to what you were referring to... :wink:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 11:03 pm

Putin has made one major miscalculation here. Don't ask the internet to name things.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 6:49 am

Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Just sayin...

Because Putin mentions the Nuclear agreement with US that the US pulled out of in 2002. That's 16 years ago. Then there's been the build up of NATO troops around Russian borders.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 7:43 am

That girl tought at 6:21; she is in love with him.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Pepe wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Just sayin...

Because Putin mentions the Nuclear agreement with US that the US pulled out of in 2002. That's 16 years ago. Then there's been the build up of NATO troops around Russian borders.

Gotcha... :wink: