Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Do you believe the truth of the WaPo story? Please read it first.
Yes! 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
No! No! A million times no! It's the liberal media made it up! And George Soros. And Hillary. Don't't forget Hillary. The Deep State can be plen-ty craft:y! 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 4:38 pm

I lost a first draft of this JUST AS! I was FINISHED! :cry:
Anyway... A Washington Post story has printed that, in the run-uo to the Alabama special election, some supporters of Ray Moore offered cash money and business thrown the way of one if Moore's accusers lawyer if he would drop her case and publicly denounce her credibility, call her a liar. I believe this is known as offering a bribe, chillun' :mrgreen: . I can't link - Will someone, pulleazee? 8O

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 9:15 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I lost a first draft of this JUST AS! I was FINISHED! :cry:

Do you use word pad, for example?
I hope you don't simply reply and compose, because Wrong Planet has major issues and has always been like this since I joined...<sigh>

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 10:16 pm

It should also be noted that many Republicans opposed Roy Moore.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 11:57 pm

...PP:I don't even know what Wordpad is! :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 11:58 pm

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 6:28 am

ASS-P wrote:

If you use windows you have wordpad.
Quote:
WordPad is a basic word processor that is included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows 95 onwards. It is more advanced than Microsoft Notepad but simpler than Microsoft Works Word Processor and Microsoft Word. It replaced Microsoft Write.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordPad

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 8:13 am

...PO, I only have a phone. I use library computers sometimes, I suppose they're Windows system. I just no SO LUTTKE! about computers, how to use them - Plus access/ownershio if them - And I can't seem to find out. No one, so to speak, will tell me. It's like a secret everyone is keeping from me :cry:
You are correct, TT