Occult Practices for the uninitiated, how to spot possible

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 8:04 pm

I thought I would start this thread to help people out there who do not have a background in any form of occultism,
spot occultism, and specifically where the occultism delves into the realms of criminal behaviour.

I believe that the F.B.I. did extensive research and have a knowledge base that does detail the various practices of some of the more common black occult practices, so that F.B.I. agents can accurately interpret the evidence and ascertain the true motivation for any occult related crime that occurs.

Now, if you are into occult practices, please do not misunderstand my post as an out and out attack on all things occult, as i believe if using the original meaning of the word occult, then this covers extensive religious beliefs and practices, which include a great deal that is benign or pios / good in nature. It is these which i am not so much worried about.

Personally, i am more interested in posting information about those in this world who practice black occultism which is motivated by materialistic sadism, and especially practices that are designed to target the innocent and vulnerable.

Now, I believe that there are a number of black occult practices which vary from region to region, country to county.
And even in one country, such as US for example. there is a wide range of black occultism that is practised by some.
(not by all).

For example, in the UK. I would say that a fair amount of the black occultist practices are old fashioned Satanism, mixed in with Wicca and perhaps some gypsy black occultism.

In other parts of the world, other practices may be more favoured, such the practice of JuJu Voodo etc.

Nonetheless, any information to the people of the forum that can help people identify, protect themselves (physically), and in the case of any crime being committed, prosecution. Personally, i don't think getting delusional sociopaths prosecuted for attempted murder is the same as "grassing up" someone, a term used by organised crime syndicates
for people who betray them.

Incidentally, the term snitch or grass comes originally from organised crime families, where one of their members had been arrested an placed incarceration. The organised crime family were then obligated to "make them whole" by looking after there member while in prison so as to make sure there family member does not betray them to the authorities in exchange for freedom, reduced sentence or other material rewards.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 6:02 pm

OK. Here is a little info on Ritual Satanic Abuse. A type of black occultism that still exists today.
And is still practised by people for various reasons, usually covertly, i.e. in secret, so as to uphold the illusion of
the mythical power of their magic(k) but also I believe to keep their fantasy alive, as sneaking around in secret
working with others in secret on devious plots does bring some excitement to the lives of people who practice such bizarre traditions.

From a little research, it would appear to the scholar that the origins of the old school Satanism or Devil Worship was likely developed by King Henry the 8th and was likely his way of rebelling against the Catholic Church, for refusing him to allow to divorce and remarry. I also think that once he broke away from Catholic countries, he likely fell out with the people of these countries and then, in some cases, waged war against them.

King Henry the 8th then set up his own Church, with himself as the head. The Church of England.
Somewhere along the line, i believe that he or someone close to him then started various traditions that evolved into
what people who are old fashion Satanists likely practice as "Satanism" today.

With many of the rituals likely being based on Catholic religious rituals, but perhaps mixed up with other British Religious practices from older traditions, such as the numerous pagan rituals practised by the Celts, and the Romans who occupied Britain for a good time, and the French who also invaded England.

I believe that many of the ritual practices that are now popular are designed to ruin Catholic Christian celebrations, often being performed on days that are celebrated in the traditional Calendar. Such as Christmas Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Friday the 13th, and then we have full moons and other significant moon events (such as eclipses etc.).

Now, a number of years ago i was violently assaulted while in bed by my ex-wife, on a full moon blood eclipse.
The attack was unprovoked and unwarranted. I did not retaliate, and i was actually experiencing extreme grief, having lost my older and only brother to a drug overdose a couple of days before.

The attack consisted of my ex-wife provoking argument while i lay in bed catatonic with grief. her continuing by being extremely verbally aggressive and abusive which i believe was designed to provoke argument. Which then followed by her sitting on top of me and screaming at the height of her voice at point blank range (Not only was i grieving, but i also am a hypersensitive ASD sufferer, who is also extremely sensitive to sound).

I rolled her off my body, by turning to the side (it was a big double bed, so no harm came to her by me doing this, and it was my only option at the time). I did momentarily put my hand up to cover her mouth for a split second.

She then got up and continued to scream abuse at the height of her voice. So i had to get up, while still being in shock and grief from my brothers death but also her unreasonable behaviour (which was usual with her).

This was followed then by her physically assaulting me, by spitting in my face, punching me several times, kicking me several times. Biting me on the arm. while she continued to scream and shout and cause as much trouble as possible.
She then went into my music room and started trying to smash up the guitar which i had been given by my brother, in his will.

I then lay down on the floor emotionally and physically shattered.
She then finished off her violent assault, by running out of the flat while she kicked me in the head on the way out.

Now, please remember that this woman was supposed to be a devout Jehovah Witness, not a hell's Angel devil worshipper (no offence to Hell's Angels, each to their own).

Anyway, being subjected to this abuse made me think a lot, and research into Satanism, as I knew that my ex-wife's ex boy friends all had an interest in Satanism, and her step father's family also had an obsession about Satanism. His family was also involved in a very bizarre police case of animal cruelty, where several hundred (not exaggerating) animal carcasses had been found in an open air abattoir (slaughterhouse). Btw, most the animals were domestic pets, so were stolen from the streets on the island that i live on.

So. I started to look into what black occultism was all about, not only because of this event, but because i noticed that
my ex-wife also went nuts without fail on full moons. Which as rumour has it, occurs with some who are mentally imbalanced, however, i think in some cases the whole "its just my biological clock or the moon phases fault"
isn't the real cause, i think that the real reason is due to black occultism.

Now, the reason why people who are into sadistic "magick" perform such abuse on full moons, birthdays, anniversaries etc. Is because people who practice Satanism think that these days are when human emotion is the most powerful.

The reason why they want the human emotion to be powerful, is because black occultists, think they can gain power by causing someone to fly off into a rage, which creates negative emotion that can be reaped when casting spells and sacrificed to Satan or another demonic entity.

Where i do not believe in such "magick", i do believe that such ritual abuse can cause a lot of damage to the victims, and in some cases, cause the victims mental health to deteriorate to the extent that the victim becomes very ill, and perhaps (and ideally for the black magician) that the victim will commit suicide or be so vulnerable that they will be easy to kill.

I also know that other methods of softening up the victims that some use, is in the use of laxative spiking.
In some cases, IBS may simply not be caused by anything in side the body but by falling victim of a sociopath satanist.

What makes Satanism dangerous, is not because of any of the people involved have "magic" powers, but in that
the behaviour of groups of people all practising the same ritual abuse against the same victim, because very much the same as gang bullying and abuse.

Which, if performed in enough numbers, can cause considerable suffering to the victim. As bullying in itself, can, be enough to incite a person to take their own life. Which in essence is murder by the numbers.

So. This post gives you some of the tell tail signs as to whether people who you may encounter who may victimise you on various set days or dates are Satanists or not.

This can also happen if a "witch" or "warlock" gives you the "Evil Eye".
Again, the actual "Evil Eye" has no magical power, but is simple a signal for all sociopath Satanists in the network to victimise the same individual. Its like the opposite to the Bat signal.

Even the Evil Eye means nothing if you have even a basic grip on reality, as "magic" can only hurt you if you believe in it. In such cases, its not magic that is hurting you, but your own superstitions / mind that hurt you.
Some people have been known to have literally scared themselves to death.

This is the power of the mind, on itself, not the power of the mind on others.
Please remember that.

Good Luck!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 6:15 pm

Mere belief proves nothing.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 7:07 pm

Most people with occult practices are really working at self-integtration. That's it. It's that boring, it's that un-sexy, and that disappointingly wholesome.

I say that as 'one of those' and it's proven to be the case for nearly every other 'one of those' that I've met through esoteric / western mystery fraternities.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 7:14 pm

As far as your tendency to post these kinds of things, what I'd find most interesting is some genuine answer to the following question - what societal or social set of mathematics are you trying to reconcile?

Like, if we take occult and esoteric practices out of the way, are you trying to..... explain pedophilia among the rich and powerful? Are you trying to sort out where the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11 is coming from? Are you trying to figure out why western culture is breaking down right now and losing character, courage, morality, etc.? Those are all interesting questions and I'd be perfectly fine with sharing notes and impressions.

Those are topics as well where it's relatively easy to have open discussions about them because everyone has some sense of what they're talking about whereas with the occult it's mostly occulted by peoples complete dissinterest, either by people who believe it's 'all BS' or by people who have religious views that don't sit well with it. It seems rather odd that some evil cabal would be hiding their greatest secrets all over Amazon.com in paperback, hardback, kindle, etc.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 12:08 pm

To give the OP *some* due credit, one of my FB friends just shared this:

UN warns Britain over child voodoo rituals, pedophile sex tourists
https://www.rt.com/uk/167376-child-vood ... oYqx7Z1z4M

I guess at this point the hardcore reductive materialists might want to bow out, it won't be their kind of conversation.

So there's a good chance that matter is not completely unconscious. Taking that a bit further, there's a good chance that conscious matter forming itself into self-reinforcing systems has a unique experience that it wants to reinforce. What that means is that when you look out at nature - most things tend to need food to stay alive. Most of nature is quite brutal and aside from apex predators everything is both feeding on something and preyed on by something.

What you may have in some of these cases, ie. particularly the realms of beings written about in Iamblicus's Theurgia, is a level of nature where nonphysical artifacts can invade our thought space and inject themselves into our nervous systems, using our cognition to their advantage.

There are places where this is scientifically known - ie. Robert Sapolsky brought up Toxoplasmosis which is a bacteria that mice can contract and rather than being frightened of cats they're sexually aroused by them and the smell of cat urine, it's a state change that's caused by the bacteria in order to get into the cat. Sapolsky then comments that it was noticed by ER doctors dealing with humans who had bad motor cycle accidents, thinking of dare-devils and people kinda like one of my buddy who wanted to break the 187mph governance chip on his sport bike - when they get examined they're quite often found to have toxoplasmosis.

Similarly your GI flora have a lot to do with the way you think. It's strange to think that various acidophillus strains would have significant impacts on your mood or way of thinking but if you ever end up on a course of antibiotics long enough, find yourself getting weird after being off of them for a while and having a normal diet, and then you take a multi-flora capsule of some type, you'll often notice startling changes. While you could say that you're having better vitamin release there seems to be good evidence that there's a bit of emergent will in your GI track from your flora balance.

So getting back to ritual pedos.

Assuming you're dealing with a flora and fauna environment that's not neurological or biological, you have systems that you could say may have the intelligence level of an animal - but they can grab and influence certain levels of cognition in parasitic capacities. Some systems which are more complex may even have their own cognition that they bring and can entice, allure, etc. toward essentially you helping them get the food they need.

Trauma is a big expulsion of energy that a lot of these sorts of things could see as food. Let the rest of the logic follow...

Esoteric and occult work in the proper sense is about being a real geek about life, having the curiosity to explore all levels of yourself, and that includes knowing about these sorts of things and not having them have their way with you. When you think about it intelligence is supposed to coagulate and the more intelligent be guardian for the less. We know that if a person tells us that they killed someone because their dog told them to - regardless of whether their dog could talk, either a) they're just straight-up crazy or b) they're listening to something with no skin in the game and without the cognition to responsibly live by the rules of human culture. The same thing goes for these sorts of parasites - they're often in a strange zone that we're not used to, ie. able to trigger certain kinds of thought, almost out of whole cloth, but about as sharp as a raccoon, a cat, or a bird.

I'm pretty confident that at some time in the future, especially as we make our way more into quantum biology and the like, the existence of such systems will be seen as much less exotic and I wouldn't doubt that our tools for dealing with them will be much less 'magical' and more scientific.

Either way though - you have very antisocial people, ie. nihilistic pedos, having their fires stoked by parasites that like what they're doing, and hence you have a symbiotic relationship between the two. IMHO it better qualifies as an occult disease, or what Christian spiritual warfare types might call oppression, obsession, possession, etc.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 8:46 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
To give the OP *some* due credit, one of my FB friends just shared this:

UN warns Britain over child voodoo rituals, pedophile sex tourists
https://www.rt.com/uk/167376-child-vood ... oYqx7Z1z4M

This story, from Russia Today, jumbles together a bunch of distinct and largely unrelated things:

1. Voodoo. A religion that originated among black slaves in Haiti and New Orleans, based on the traditional religions of some West African tribes plus a thin overlay of Roman Catholic Christianity.

2. British and other Western pedophiles who travel abroad in search of poor children to exploit sexually.

3. A murder case in which "the Metropolitan Police found the dismembered corpse of a Nigerian boy in the River Thames, who they believed was a victim of a ritual." This was a real case; here is the Wikipedia article on Adam (murder victim). However, as for the motive for the killing, the Wikipedia article on Muti says, "Occasions of murder and mutilation associated with some traditional cultural practices in South Africa are also termed muti killings. More correctly known as medicine murder, these are not human sacrifice in a religious sense, but rather involve the murder of someone in order to excise body parts for incorporation as ingredients into medicine and concoctions used in witchcraft."

The Russia Today article mentions this case as its sole purported example of an allegation that "Hundreds of children are being kidnapped in Africa and bought to the UK for voodoo rituals." But it's geographically impossible for this case to have anything to do with the African-American religion of Voodoo. Also there does not appear to have been anything sexual in the motive; hence the insinuated connection with British pedophiles is not at all plausible. Nor am I aware of any evidence that large numbers of African children are being trafficked to the U.K. in order to kill them for folk-medicinal purposes.

4. Several murder cases in which the victim was murdered by relatives who accused the victim of being a witch. This is indeed a real problem in some African countries, and apparently among some African immigrants in the U.K. also.

As an example of the Russia Today article's general sloppiness in discussing these matters, the case of the boy's torso found in the Thames, which happened in 2001, is said to have happened "a year later" than the March 2012 conviction of the murderers of Kirsty Bamu (who was accused of being a witch).

I can't think of a good reason to jumble all these different things together in one news story, in such a way as to suggest that they are all connected, unless one is trying to encourage a panic against African immigrants in the U.K., with a brief mention of British (white?) pedophiles thrown in so as to avoid appearing blatantly racist.

Encouraging a panic against African immigrants in the U.K. would be consistent with what appears to be Russia's strategic aim of exacerbating as much division and hostility as possible both within and between Western countries. So it's no surprise to find this kind of panic-mongering in Russia Today.

Last edited by Mona Pereth on 21 Jul 2019, 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 10:29 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
I thought I would start this thread to help people out there who do not have a background in any form of occultism, spot occultism, and specifically where the occultism delves into the realms of criminal behaviour.

[...]

Now, if you are into occult practices, please do not misunderstand my post as an out and out attack on all things occult, as i believe if using the original meaning of the word occult, then this covers extensive religious beliefs and practices, which include a great deal that is benign or pios / good in nature. It is these which i am not so much worried about.

The way you phrased the first paragraph does indeed stigmatize occultists in general.

madbutnotmad wrote:
I believe that the F.B.I. did extensive research and have a knowledge base that does detail the various practices of some of the more common black occult practices, so that F.B.I. agents can accurately interpret the evidence and ascertain the true motivation for any occult related crime that occurs.

What the FBI found, back in the early 1990's, was that the vast majority of alleged cases of "Satanic Ritual Abuse" were false. See the Lanning report here (PDF copy) or here (multi-page HTML copy).

Are you aware of the epidemic of false accusations of "Satanic Ritual Abuse" back in the 1980's and early 1990's? Here is a recent article about it.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 11:02 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
OK. Here is a little info on Ritual Satanic Abuse. A type of black occultism that still exists today.
And is still practised by people for various reasons, usually covertly, i.e. in secret, so as to uphold the illusion of
the mythical power of their magic(k) but also I believe to keep their fantasy alive, as sneaking around in secret
working with others in secret on devious plots does bring some excitement to the lives of people who practice such bizarre traditions.

From a little research, it would appear to the scholar that the origins of the old school Satanism or Devil Worship was likely developed by King Henry the 8th

What scholar? And what is your evidence for this?

madbutnotmad wrote:
and was likely his way of rebelling against the Catholic Church, for refusing him to allow to divorce and remarry. I also think that once he broke away from Catholic countries, he likely fell out with the people of these countries and then, in some cases, waged war against them.

King Henry the 8th then set up his own Church, with himself as the head. The Church of England.
Somewhere along the line, i believe that he or someone close to him then started various traditions that evolved into
what people who are old fashion Satanists likely practice as "Satanism" today.

What is your evidence for this?

madbutnotmad wrote:
[...]

Now, a number of years ago i was violently assaulted while in bed by my ex-wife, on a full moon blood eclipse.
The attack was unprovoked and unwarranted. I did not retaliate, and i was actually experiencing extreme grief, having lost my older and only brother to a drug overdose a couple of days before.

The attack consisted of my ex-wife provoking argument while i lay in bed catatonic with grief. her continuing by being extremely verbally aggressive and abusive which i believe was designed to provoke argument. Which then followed by her sitting on top of me and screaming at the height of her voice at point blank range (Not only was i grieving, but i also am a hypersensitive ASD sufferer, who is also extremely sensitive to sound).

I rolled her off my body, by turning to the side (it was a big double bed, so no harm came to her by me doing this, and it was my only option at the time). I did momentarily put my hand up to cover her mouth for a split second.

She then got up and continued to scream abuse at the height of her voice. So i had to get up, while still being in shock and grief from my brothers death but also her unreasonable behaviour (which was usual with her).

This was followed then by her physically assaulting me, by spitting in my face, punching me several times, kicking me several times. Biting me on the arm. while she continued to scream and shout and cause as much trouble as possible.
She then went into my music room and started trying to smash up the guitar which i had been given by my brother, in his will.

I then lay down on the floor emotionally and physically shattered.
She then finished off her violent assault, by running out of the flat while she kicked me in the head on the way out.

I'm very sorry to hear this!

madbutnotmad wrote:
Now, please remember that this woman was supposed to be a devout Jehovah Witness, not a hell's Angel devil worshipper (no offence to Hell's Angels, each to their own).

Were you a Jehovah's Witness too at the time?

madbutnotmad wrote:
Anyway, being subjected to this abuse made me think a lot, and research into Satanism, as I knew that my ex-wife's ex boy friends all had an interest in Satanism, and her step father's family also had an obsession about Satanism. His family was also involved in a very bizarre police case of animal cruelty, where several hundred (not exaggerating) animal carcasses had been found in an open air abattoir (slaughterhouse). Btw, most the animals were domestic pets, so were stolen from the streets on the island that i live on.

There are lots of questions I would like to ask you about this, but you probably couldn't answer them without endangering you anonymity, so I won't ask. I'll just say that stealing and killing other people's pets is not a common practice among occultists or Satanists.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 11:20 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
This story, from Russia Today, jumbles together a bunch of distinct and largely unrelated things:

Perhaps, and admittedly I didn't look at it in-depth.

The whole point being - when people see 'pedo' and 'occult' coming together, especially among the rich and powerful, it's likely the result of an occult circumstance but it's about as far from the main idea of what the 'occult' is about as is western allopathic medicine about getting cancer or diabetes.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 5:10 pm

To madbutnotmad:

I've seen lots and lots and lots of posts of yours, in various sub-forums all over Wrong Planet, in which you've been speculatively accusing "Satanists" and/or "occultists" of just about everything under the sun.

I'm sorry to hear that you had bad experiences with someone who apparently happened to be into some (highly unusual) form of "Satanism" and/or "occultism."

But this does not justify your endless obsession with speculating about the possible misdeeds of "Satanists" and/or "occultists." Please stop further stigmatizing an already-stigmatized minority religious category.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 6:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Most people with occult practices are really working at self-integtration. That's it. It's that boring, it's that un-sexy, and that disappointingly wholesome.

I say that as 'one of those' and it's proven to be the case for nearly every other 'one of those' that I've met through esoteric / western mystery fraternities.

Well said.