Page 9 of 12 [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 4:08 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:

However you need to resolve your superiority to slake that anger--you do you boo, as they say. Just remember we can all see through it clear as day.

Where have I mentioned superiority?

She's probably just projecting.

In my experience, "anti-racists" often have a superiority complex and use political "anti-racism" to compensate for it. And because of that they can't grasp how anyone else could reject multiculturalism or support ethnonationalism for any other reason than a superiority complex.

In a Tim pool video he referenced a study that showed left wing people were more likely to talk down to black people than right wing people. So that wouldn't shock me.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 4:50 am

Daniel89 wrote:
In a Tim pool video he referenced a study that showed left wing people were more likely to talk down to black people than right wing people. So that wouldn't shock me.

Typically, "racists" are people who tend to have fairly negative views of Muslims or Blacks as a group but who tend to get along quite fine with them when they meet them in person.

Meanwhile, "anti-racists" typically have a fairly positive views of Muslims or Blacks as a group, but when they actually meet them in person it's a different story.

I guess this is one of many reasons why life is considered to be ironic?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 4:55 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Because you're suggesting that immigrants can't possibly ever actually be a part of the culture they've chosen to join. I'm not sure if you're playing dumb or if you really don't comprehend the words you post. :|

Further, who said anything about invasion? Just because you chose to use certain terms for rhetorical effect doesn't mean that they're actually a reason description of what's actually occurring. Repeating these terms over and over and complaining that others won't adopt them is just the political correctness the nationalist/reactionary far-right is known for these days.

Immigrants can become part of British culture. They cannot become Britons.

Not ethnically, but to suggest they can't become Britons in the sense of national identity is exactly what I was talking about.

Sure they can have a national identity but that doesn't make them as British as a Briton.

Really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Iris ... themselves
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Germ ... he_Germans

History disagrees that assimilated minorities can't become as or more x than the x.

You have just made my argument for me.
The idea that the children of Chinese Immigrants can be considered more British than me because they speak with an RP accent, drink tea and love the Queen.

That is what angers me about all this.

And there it is. You're angry because if a child of Chinese immigrants can be just as British as you are, you're not longer special and above them. If they are just as British as you, you have to acknowledge them as equals and that makes you angry.

White racist anger is always from this root. What's that saying about the removal of privilege feeling like oppression to those with privilege? That's you buddy, thinking you losing the upper hand over immigrants is you being mistreated when really it's just your society equalizing. You don't get to be better than others anymore just because your ancestors are more "white" than the immigrants that make you so angry. That's all that is, it's very transparent.

Also, Hong Kong used to be a British territory for a long time.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 4:59 am

Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I think Kara basically finished you off better than I could have, but every response you provided helped her tremendously. You're espousing ethno-nationalism and ethnic chauvinism, racism in more general speech; that's the textbook jargon applied to the positions you're taking - it's not an insulting label when it's objectively true, no matter how offensive you find it to be labelled as such.

Ethnonationalists do not consider mixed race people to be Natives whilst I do.

Ethnonationalists want to deport non natives, I do not.

If Britain doesn't belong to Britons then it belongs to no one.

Your argument basically boils down to 'some people are worse than me'.
A state belongs to it's people in terms of national citizenship, not in terms of ethnicity. At the end of the day diaspora have no claim to the nation except in terms of ethnic identity; immigrants with citizenship do regardless of their ethnic background - they're just as x as the x.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:10 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Also, Hong Kong used to be a British territory for a long time.

British territory, yes... but it never stopped being ethnically Chinese.

Nor did it suddenly make all inhabitants of Hong Kong ethnically British.

Ethnicity (defined by common ancestry, language, history & culture) and ethnicity only is what makes you Chinese or British.

funeralxempire wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Incorrect.

It boils down to "some people are different from me and my ethnic group".

This is not a matter of one ethnic group being superior or inferior to another.

It's a matter of every ethnic group being different, both biologically and culturally.

Mixing different ethnic groups significantly reduces the homogeneity of a nation, which in turn makes societies less stable, increases friction and makes it harder to provide a body of laws that are perceived as fair and just by the majority.

That is we it's important to keep heterogeneity within a nation manageable, by keeping the amount of alien ethnic groups within a nation as low as possible.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:26 am

aspiesavant wrote:

Incorrect.

It boils down to "some people are different from me and my ethnic group".

This is not a matter of one ethnic group being superior or inferior to another.

It's a matter of every ethnic group being different, both biologically and culturally.

Mixing different ethnic groups significantly reduces the homogeneity of a nation, which in turn makes societies less stable, increases friction and makes it harder to provide a body of laws that are perceived as fair and just by the majority.

That is we it's important to keep heterogeneity within a nation manageable, by keeping the amount of alien ethnic groups within a nation as low as possible.

You missed what I meant. By worse I meant 'more racist'. Try again.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:

I think I see what you meant now.

It doesn't discredit any of his arguments against "multiculturalism", though.

Nor does it make your calling him "racist" any less prejudiced and any less of an insult.

Also, note you're completely ignoring my argument against "multiculturalism". I suppose that's because you're unable to form a counter-argument?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:38 am

aspiesavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I think I see what you meant now.

It doesn't discredit any of his arguments against "multiculturalism", though.

Nor does it make your calling him "racist" any less prejudiced and any less of an insult.

Also, note you're completely ignoring my argument against "multiculturalism". I suppose that's because you're unable to form a counter-argument?

I'm also getting ready for work, which is why you won't get any further posts from me for the next ~10 hours.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:44 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Typically, "racists" are people who tend to have fairly negative views of Muslims or Blacks as a group but who tend to get along quite fine with them when they meet them in person.

Meanwhile, "anti-racists" typically have a fairly positive views of Muslims or Blacks as a group, but when they actually meet them in person it's a different story.

I guess this is one of many reasons why life is considered to be ironic?

Muslim isn't a race though. Muslims worship a God that would condemn me and everyone I care about to eternity in Hell so rightfully I have negative feelings towards them.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:46 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I think Kara basically finished you off better than I could have, but every response you provided helped her tremendously. You're espousing ethno-nationalism and ethnic chauvinism, racism in more general speech; that's the textbook jargon applied to the positions you're taking - it's not an insulting label when it's objectively true, no matter how offensive you find it to be labelled as such.

A state belongs to it's people in terms of national citizenship, not in terms of ethnicity. At the end of the day diaspora have no claim to the nation except in terms of ethnic identity; immigrants with citizenship do regardless of their ethnic background - they're just as x as the x.

So I have thousands of years of Heritage on Britain but someone who moves here is as British as me because of piece of paper?

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 5:51 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Muslim isn't a race though.

Arabs are a distinct ethnic group, defined both by race & culture.

Most Muslims in continental Europe tend to be Arabs.

Hence, the term "Muslim" & "Arab" are often used interchangeably in certain contexts over here.

Daniel89 wrote:
Muslims worship a God that would condemn me and everyone I care about to eternity in Hell so rightfully I have negative feelings towards them.

The same applies to Jews & Christians, though.

This would be a strong argument against abolishing all Abrahamic religion... but not so much against barring entry to certain ethnic groups.

What are you going to do with Iranian & Pakistani Atheists?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 6:10 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Muslim isn't a race though.

Arabs are a distinct ethnic group, defined both by race & culture.

Most Muslims in continental Europe tend to be Arabs.

Hence, the term "Muslim" & "Arab" are often used interchangeably in certain contexts over here.

Daniel89 wrote:
Muslims worship a God that would condemn me and everyone I care about to eternity in Hell so rightfully I have negative feelings towards them.

The same applies to Jews & Christians, though.

This would be a strong argument against abolishing all Abrahamic religion... but not so much against barring entry to certain ethnic groups.

What are you going to do with Iranian & Pakistani Atheists?

I don't think Jews believe in Hell.

Here in Britain most Muslims are South Asian like Pakistanis etc. They actually are the biggest victims of racism here they get it far more than blacks. Never has a stranger said something racist about blacks to me but countless times absolute strangers have made "paki" jokes to me.

I would support Atheists fleeing Islam being granted Asylum in the UK.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 6:37 am

Daniel89 wrote:

Maybe not... but they do have this superiority complex, where they are "God's chosen people" and us goyim don't really matter.

Basically, every strain of Abrahamic faith has this belief that somehow they are "special" and rewarded by their God for being "special", whereas everyone else will have a less pleasant fate and doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Daniel89 wrote:

So your arguments against multiculturalism are based purely on incompatible culture?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 6:52 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Maybe not... but they do have this superiority complex, where they are "God's chosen people" and us goyim don't really matter.

Basically, every strain of Abrahamic faith has this belief that somehow they are "special" and rewarded by their God for being "special", whereas everyone else will have a less pleasant fate and doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Daniel89 wrote:

So your arguments against multiculturalism are based purely on incompatible culture?

I think Abrahamic faiths survived because they were supremacist beliefs. Don't believe in Odin and Odin turns out to be real oh well nothing happens to you, Don't believe in the Christian God and he turns of to be real well you burn in Hell forever. Also Both Christianity and Islam had a huge empire behind them.

No my primary argument against multiculturalism in Britain is that no one voted for it. The incompatible cultures thing is also important but there are many other reason such as being called privileged in my own country, the government being able to depend on foreign labour allows them to fail our own people (myself included), Western governments taking educated skilled labour from developing countries not only hinders those countries economically but also politically they are the ones most likely to bring about change. I also think its an attempt to change our view of class in the UK one from that is tied to the Aristocracy stealing wealth and land to one that is purely based on wealth and income thus haltering any chance of land reform.

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 7:03 am

Daniel89 wrote:
No my primary argument against multiculturalism in Britain is that no one voted for it.

The ones in power voted for it. And it's not like they care about what us muggles think about it.

In fact, one of the reasons they imposed "multiculturalism" upon is, is to keep us weak and divided.

The Romans already understood how to rule an empire through "Divide et impera".

Daniel89 wrote:
I also think its an attempt to change our view of class in the UK one from that is tied to the Aristocracy stealing wealth and land to one that is purely based on wealth and income thus haltering any chance of land reform.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2019, 7:18 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
No my primary argument against multiculturalism in Britain is that no one voted for it.

The ones in power voted for it. And it's not like they care about what us muggles think about it.

In fact, one of the reasons they imposed "multiculturalism" upon is, is to keep us weak and divided.

The Romans already understood how to rule an empire through "Divide et impera".

Daniel89 wrote:
I also think its an attempt to change our view of class in the UK one from that is tied to the Aristocracy stealing wealth and land to one that is purely based on wealth and income thus haltering any chance of land reform.

Another reason is Hate speech laws. No way would Western Europe have blasphemy laws if it wasn't for immigration. The other day in the UK a politician had a man arrested for calling her a Nazi even though she was calling him and other protesters far right which is essentially the same thing.