Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 7:35 pm

The new McCarthyism is infinitely entertaining! Enjoy!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Last edited by VegetableMan on 04 Feb 2019, 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 7:38 pm

Trump is a not-so-smart version of Joseph McCarthy.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 9:25 pm

One of my favorites. Apparently sex toys are the way to piss people off and make em vote Republican. Hooda thunk.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 9:34 pm

Cyberattack can potentially cripple our power infrastructure. I know, hilarious.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 2:40 am

AspE wrote:
Cyberattack can potentially cripple our power infrastructure. I know, hilarious.

"Potentially" Putin could be posting on this website.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 10:58 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
One of my favorites. Apparently sex toys are the way to piss people off and make em vote Republican. Hooda thunk.

That was great!

It's too bad late night talk show hosts don't have the freedom Jimmy Dore, and a handful of other comedians, have for critical thought. Sadly, they've all become shills for the Democratic Party.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 11:40 am

JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:

He has volunteers do that work for him.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 11:58 am

AspE wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
AspE wrote:

He has volunteers do that work for him.

Haha. Wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe that.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:00 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

That was great!

It's too bad late night talk show hosts don't have the freedom Jimmy Dore, and a handful of other comedians, have for critical thought. Sadly, they've all become shills for the Democratic Party.

Lol.

And Maddow is completely insane. She makes Alex Jones look rational.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:19 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Haha. Wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe that.

I'm looking at one right now.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:43 pm

Yawn

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 12:55 pm

Speaking of the power grid, I worry more about a coronal mass ejection taking it out, along with all computers, batteries, and most vehicles. A repeat of the Carrington Event of 1859 would be catastrophic beyond imagination. Some experts have suggested it would result in a die-off of 90% of the population in just weeks or months.

There have been bills introduced to harden our power grid, but they don't seem to get much attention.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 10:41 am

Oscar Meyer Lansky

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 10:47 am

Sounds like Ronald Reagan. Of course those are superior goals, but we also don't want fake peace through appeasement and retreat as Trump proposes. Or more nukes as Trump proposes.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 11:05 am

AspE wrote:
Sounds like Ronald Reagan. Of course those are superior goals, but we also don't want fake peace through appeasement and retreat as Trump proposes. Or more nukes as Trump proposes.

Above comment approved by the Military-Industrial Complex.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 11:30 am

Nice videos. I'm not a fan of the 'Military-Industrial Complex', it seems obvious that the US is constantly trying to find their next target. I remember people claiming many years ago to expect Russia to be a target because lobbyists are lobbying to go to war with Russia, that was like six years ago or so. Funny things is these videos also point out blatant lies pushed by left wing media, I remember others suggesting "Left wing media doesn't lie, only the right does".