Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2019, 3:25 pm

This woman needs to be the Democrat candidate. She's anti war and a veteran. She's a genuine lefty.

Israel are already meddling to try to stop her.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 10:01 pm

I ended up watching her appearance on Joe Rogan and yeah, she seems like one of the more competent options.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:59 pm

Sadly, the attacks will continue until she is taken down. I hate to say it, but I don't believe the Democratic Party can be reformed, at this point. I watched this video earlier today, and it really depressed me. I have kind of lost hope altogether -- for the moment, anyway.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 5:45 pm

I think Obama could be on the ticket

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 8:48 pm

I think she's handling herself well. What are the odds, between her class and the smears, that this will all not just roll off but amplify her comparative class and clarity?

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 12:09 pm

I hope that's the case.

Autonomous_Bay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2019, 4:05 pm

Why does Israel not like her? Who are they to form opposition to any of our candidates? Makes you wanna choose her just out of spite. But then again, maybe they are using reverse psychology. :nerdy: 8O :wink:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 4:13 pm

Haha. Na they are so blatant with who they hate. They do it to Corbyn in the UK

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 4:44 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I think Obama could be on the ticket

He's already had his two terms as POTUS, so no third term for him.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 5:58 pm

I'm talking about his wife.

Autonomous_Bay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2019, 9:20 pm

Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey 2020

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 1:43 pm

:skull:

Think it could be Obama and creepy Joe Biden.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2019, 6:27 pm

Obama could run as vp can he not?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 11:56 am

Really?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 6:59 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Really?

The Twenty-Second Amendment says a person can only be elected to be president two times for a total of eight years. It does make it possible for a person to serve up to ten years as president. This can happen if a person (most likely the Vice-President) takes over for a president who can no longer be president.

So if he was elected as votes, then president resigns Obama could be president again since he wasnt elected to president.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 11:15 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Sadly, the attacks will continue until she is taken down. I hate to say it, but I don't believe the Democratic Party can be reformed, at this point. I watched this video earlier today, and it really depressed me. I have kind of lost hope altogether -- for the moment, anyway.

As a full grown adult, she changed her mind about whether gay people are people.

I'll vote for her over any Republican, don't get me wrong, but... f**k, she sucks.