Consider, if you will, the first penis in existence...

Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

27 Feb 2019, 4:47 pm

Premise: All biological life, after initial instigation, is the result the evolutionary process...
Context: Humour

So...
When did the first penis come into existence?
And what good would it have been?
Without a sexual counterpart, it would have simply been an organ of unadulterated self indulgent pleasure...
On reflection, that would have been my definition of nirvana... :heart:
I think the evolutionary process should have stopped at this point... :mrgreen:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,420
Location: Reading, England

27 Feb 2019, 5:22 pm

The penis evolved slowly, gaining the abundance of nerve endings associated with sexual pleasure only long after it had gained reproductive functions. The vagina also pre-dates the penis.

Comparative anatomy.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

27 Feb 2019, 6:52 pm

Consider also:
The benefits of self-aware-less-ness...

Floating in primordial fluids/soup...
Without environmental concerns...
Not being accosted by interpersonal angst...
Unaware of the peditorial intentions of a microbe sidling up to you...
Not a care in the world...
Totally infused/permeated with the sensuousness of masterbatory bliss...
Is this not the quintessential definition of individualistic meaning-full-ness or what! :mrgreen:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


Magna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,257

27 Feb 2019, 9:23 pm

And this whole time I thought your WP name was pronounced "pep-pay".......


_________________
"There is no love of living without despair of life." - Albert Camus

"Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world" -Van Morrison

AQ-43 (32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism).
EQ-14 out of 80
Rdos: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,053
Location: Illinois

27 Feb 2019, 9:24 pm

I think I'll go masturbate, now.


_________________
If you embrace your inner child any harder, you'll suffocate the little bastard!


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

28 Feb 2019, 12:02 am

VegetableMan wrote:
I think I'll go masturbate, now.


Psst!
Will that be a micro-orgasm-ism?
BTW, keep an eye out for microorganisms sizing you up while you are distracted, though... :wink:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 88,858
Location: the island of defective toy santas

28 Feb 2019, 12:11 am

which came first- the chicken or the chicken egg?



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

28 Feb 2019, 12:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
which came first- the chicken or the chicken egg?


With or without a penis? :scratch:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,348
Location: temperate zone

28 Feb 2019, 1:04 am

To question is to stupid to work even as a joke.

Obviously the penis evolved for reproduction, and later became repurposed for the use of solo self gratification. Your scenario, in which it happened the other way around, couldn't have happened.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

28 Feb 2019, 2:39 am

naturalplastic wrote:
To question is to stupid to work even as a joke.

Obviously the penis evolved for reproduction, and later became repurposed for the use of solo self gratification. Your scenario, in which it happened the other way around, couldn't have happened.


Quote:
Humour
1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech. https://www.google.com/search?q=humor+d ... e&ie=UTF-8


You have a history of being disruptive in my threads...
If you have a problem with my posts, may I suggest you don't read them... 8O


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,348
Location: temperate zone

28 Feb 2019, 8:34 am

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
To question is to stupid to work even as a joke.

Obviously the penis evolved for reproduction, and later became repurposed for the use of solo self gratification. Your scenario, in which it happened the other way around, couldn't have happened.


Quote:
Humour
1. the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech. https://www.google.com/search?q=humor+d ... e&ie=UTF-8


You have a history of being disruptive in my threads...
If you have a problem with my posts, may I suggest you don't read them... 8O




You manage to both object to a sentence I wrote, AND to quote that same sentence, without ever actually reading the sentence!

I said that your OP is " too stupid to work EVEN AS A JOKE."

So obviously I got it that it was supposed to be a joke. That was my very point. The humor doesn't work.

So... I implied that you should go back to the workshop and redo your idea, and try to up your game a little.

Is that a crime?



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

28 Feb 2019, 7:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

You manage to both object to a sentence I wrote, AND to quote that same sentence, without ever actually reading the sentence!

I said that your OP is " too stupid to work EVEN AS A JOKE."

So obviously I got it that it was supposed to be a joke. That was my very point. The humor doesn't work.

So... I implied that you should go back to the workshop and redo your idea, and try to up your game a little.

Is that a crime?


You seem to have difficulty understanding my position...
I won't say that I think you are a rather obtuse individual... :mrgreen:

I have no interest in what you have to say...<shrug>
You are usually a negative disruptive influence in my threads...

And I will never respond to another one of your posts...
You are dead to me...
And I will erase all memory of having dialogue with you in the past...
I will move off planet...
Out of the universe...
And find my way into an alternate dimension so I won't have to deal with the likes of you any longer, you hurtful, hurtful person... :( <boo hoo hoo>

Would you like to take your "Mickey" back?... :mrgreen:


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,348
Location: temperate zone

01 Mar 2019, 1:32 am

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

You manage to both object to a sentence I wrote, AND to quote that same sentence, without ever actually reading the sentence!

I said that your OP is " too stupid to work EVEN AS A JOKE."

So obviously I got it that it was supposed to be a joke. That was my very point. The humor doesn't work.

So... I implied that you should go back to the workshop and redo your idea, and try to up your game a little.

Is that a crime?


You seem to have difficulty understanding my position...
I won't say that I think you are a rather obtuse individual... :mrgreen:

I have no interest in what you have to say...<shrug>
You are usually a negative disruptive influence in my threads...

And I will never respond to another one of your posts...
You are dead to me...
And I will erase all memory of having dialogue with you in the past...
I will move off planet...
Out of the universe...
And find my way into an alternate dimension so I won't have to deal with the likes of you any longer, you hurtful, hurtful person... :( <boo hoo hoo>

Would you like to take your "Mickey" back?... :mrgreen:


Now THIS post... IS rather funny!

It's SO over the top, and so melodramatic that it works as humor. :lol:



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,115
Location: Oz

01 Mar 2019, 3:45 am

naturalplastic wrote:

Now THIS post... IS rather funny!

It's SO over the top, and so melodramatic that it works as humor. :lol:


I'm still not responding to you...<turn head away> <look the other way>


_________________
I'm a thinker. Some think I'm a stinker. Pepe le Pew. ;)
Down with big business!...
I'm not here to change the world...There isn't a big enough soiled nappy bin... ;)
Autistic/scout motto: "Give me a better argument and I will listen..."
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:


traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,065

01 Mar 2019, 5:59 am

it might be a mushroom idea