Why do poor right wingers worship an orange cheeto?

Page 5 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 2:57 am

Crimadella wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Many poor Trump supporters take personal responsibility for being poor.

"I'm poor, and it's my fault".

League Girl's version of how to stop being poor as a person with a disability:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Get married and make sure your partner is disabled too and have them get on SSDI.

Have children and put them on Social Security.

Congratulations, you are no longer poor. We did it. (does the Dora dance)

Wow, so you have kids to get money? Way to cheat the system. Crimadella's version, don't have kids unless you can work and support them without government hand outs, the government isn't here to support your future family.

I actually have a heart and try to be responsible, being I can't afford to give my children the best opportunities, I haven't had any. I would not desire to raise children to live in poverty. Children have way less chances of escaping poverty without good parents to correctly guide them and afford to send them to good schools.

You really are a classist, I knew it, conservatives don't like it when disabled people find a way to stop being poor. Go figure. They also don't like it when disabled people have kids and then they get the privilege to stop being poor. Poor you.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 3:02 am

Crimadella wrote:
sly279 wrote:
If only the rich have kids who’ll will work the service jobs?
Poor people shouldn’t be denied families. If I ever met someone I’d want to have kids.
I grew up poor and it wasn’t bad. It was good. You don’t need money to be happy. The idea that you do is what dooms me to being alone forever. If I could have one wish it’d be to rid the world of the concept of money, trade, exchange etc. any idea of value. So people could just see others as another human not what they can get out of them.

There is a difference in being financially secure and being rich. I didn't suggest you would have to be rich, I also said it wouldn't be as bad to have 1 child while on welfare or disability. I personally wouldn't wish that for my child, being poor is not fun, worrying how you are going to pay your bills is not fun. Being poor comes with a lot of stresses, just as being disabled comes with a lot of stresses. One of the reasons I find it wrong to have kids while on welfare is because it's somewhat selfish, you are making everyone pay for your child rather than taking responsibility and paying for your child. It's understandable when you are disabled and people(the US) has to support you, it's not too great to have a family and expect people to pay for your family while already knowing it's not something you could afford(IMO). If you do choose to do that, at least be a responsible parent and make your kids do good so they will grow up to have a good future.

It would be nice if people with no value were equal to others but that's not the wait works even within nature. There are many responsibilities that are very important to be able to survive, I personally would never wish for my child to struggle as I have, it hasn't been fun for me. Even if you go back to hunter gatherer days, being a good hunter or gatherer was ideal(year one, I love that movie :D ). You can't rid the world of those things because we require things to live and we create things to live easier or to save time so we can do other amazing things, we trade things of value to spread our creations and things we have created to make living easier.

If everyone were responsible and honest(not corrupt), young adults and teens would be able to do those very easy to do jobs as starter jobs so they have money as they continue school(a business degree at the least if you desire to go into business for yourself, it would be very handy), sadly that will never happen though, you will always have the people who are corrupt, lazy, irresponsible or the slack people who try to cheat the system designed to help those in need(exploit), like raising a family with 3 children while you couldn't even afford 1 child without the US(all people who actually work for a living) paying for you. The way I see it, it's like buying a car and expecting your neighbor to work his ass off to pay for it while you just chill and take it easy, would you think that could be considered fair?

I also think it's disrespectful to have like three kids while on welfare. People were nice enough to design a system to help the less fortunate so what do people do? Exploit it and get money off of other people working and paying their on way. Honestly, people didn't have to design a system to help the less fortunate, they did that out of the goodness of their hearts, compassion, so I see it as a very low thing to take advantage of that system.

I only have two kids lmao but maybe I should get my IUD taken out and have more out of spite lmao and brag about it here to piss off you conservatives hahaha.

Nope, we pay all our bills fine and we get no other assistance but social security and medicare and healthy kids and that is it. We get no food stamps or WIC or other things because we have enough money and I work part time.

And way to contradict yourself. So it is okay I have kids since I have less than three? I do have disability and get SSI for it so I meet your criteria, hooray.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 7:56 am

League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Get married and make sure your partner is disabled too and have them get on SSDI.

Wow, so you have kids to get money? Way to cheat the system. Crimadella's version, don't have kids unless you can work and support them without government hand outs, the government isn't here to support your future family.

I actually have a heart and try to be responsible, being I can't afford to give my children the best opportunities, I haven't had any. I would not desire to raise children to live in poverty. Children have way less chances of escaping poverty without good parents to correctly guide them and afford to send them to good schools.

You really are a classist, I knew it, conservatives don't like it when disabled people find a way to stop being poor. Go figure. They also don't like it when disabled people have kids and then they get the privilege to stop being poor. Poor you.

Whatever you want to call it, that honestly sounds quite ridiculous to me, I see myself as a realist and compassionate person, hence, I don't like people whom exploit the welfare system and I don't like people whom exploit loop holes in laws, just the same as I don't like people whom exploit others for labor and I don't like people whom exploit politics to push corporate agendas.

I'm compassionate in the sense that me, being unfit to raise a child to give them great opportunities to insure they do not suffer through poverty, do not wish to have a child for the sake of having a child. It's not like we are becoming extinct, the population is pretty strong, at 350 million just in the US.

I'm also not even an actual conservative, being you could stoop so low to suggest you should have another child just to pissed people off shows your lack of sense. Perhaps people do need to change those laws and reduce it to one only getting paid for one child they have while on welfare.

Take it back to hunter gatherer days, a person who doesn't contribute yet feels they are entitled to everything.

Last edited by Crimadella on 15 Mar 2019, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 8:00 am

Crimadella wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Whatever you want to call it, that honestly sounds quite ridiculous to me, I see myself as a realist and compassionate person, hence, I don't like people whom exploit the welfare system and I don't like people whom exploit loop holes in laws, just the same as I don't like people whom exploit others for labor and I don't like people whom exploit politics to push corporate agendas.

I'm compassionate in the sense that me, being unfit to raise a child to give them great opportunities to insure they do not suffer through poverty, do not wish to have a child for the sake of having a child. It's not like we are becoming extinct, the population is pretty strong, at 350 million just in the US.

I'd say that's precisely why we're becoming extinct, there's way too many people in the world. :shrug:

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 8:33 am

The argument is so sad....why should I have to go out, work and contribute to feed my children, other people should just give me their money they worked for because I was born.

Being you claimed your goal was for your husband to work for only 12 years then draw SSDI shows that he was actually able to work longer, thus another cheat of the system, it's amazing that you feel good about that. What you are doing is quite horrible, people are well aware that people should not be allowed to cheat a welfare system like that, so what people like you are going to do is cause harsher restrictions on the welfare system making it much harder for people who actually need the help to be able to get the help. So you're not only screwing over people who actually try to support themselves, you are also screwing over those who may actually need the help in the future.

The safety net was designed to catch those who fall, not those who don't 'feel' like trying. The system is also designed to help those who fall, to get help to possibly be able to re-join the work force, not for people to give up and expect to retire on the welfare system. Which is why I choose to 'get help' with gaining comfort around people so I can work and support myself.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 10:10 am

Crimadella wrote:
The argument is so sad....why should I have to go out, work and contribute to feed my children, other people should just give me their money they worked for because I was born.

Being you claimed your goal was for your husband to work for only 12 years then draw SSDI shows that he was actually able to work longer, thus another cheat of the system, it's amazing that you feel good about that. What you are doing is quite horrible, people are well aware that people should not be allowed to cheat a welfare system like that, so what people like you are going to do is cause harsher restrictions on the welfare system making it much harder for people who actually need the help to be able to get the help. So you're not only screwing over people who actually try to support themselves, you are also screwing over those who may actually need the help in the future.

The safety net was designed to catch those who fall, not those who don't 'feel' like trying. The system is also designed to help those who fall, to get help to possibly be able to re-join the work force, not for people to give up and expect to retire on the welfare system. Which is why I choose to 'get help' with gaining comfort around people so I can work and support myself.

You are assuming my friend and really need to learn some sarcasm. If you had been here longer and read all my posts, you would see my husband is disabled and had birth defects in his feet and he didn't let his disability stop him. Then his body started to break down from the pain he is always in and his seizures got worse and he got laid off from work due to his disability for safety reasons. Then he got on disability and he was devastated for a while. He did try everything to help his pain and all his pills failed because he get immune to them.

I didn't even know you can get social security for your kids until my son was a year and they put him on it. One woman at the office was shocked we were not getting any money for him so the payments started.

Then I had my daughter and got a IUD because I can't afford more kids and can't handle more and we would need a bigger car and we can't afford it. That also means buying more food, buying more presents, more money to spend on birthday.

You are so good at assuming my friend. Go on, keep assuming and maybe I will keep trolling you. I have no use for conservatives so I will make fun of their thoughts. Like finishing high school and working for a year will make you not poor lmao. I wish that were true for everyone lol.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 10:36 am

League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

You are assuming my friend and really need to learn some sarcasm. If you had been here longer and read all my posts, you would see my husband is disabled and had birth defects in his feet and he didn't let his disability stop him. Then his body started to break down from the pain he is always in and his seizures got worse and he got laid off from work due to his disability for safety reasons. Then he got on disability and he was devastated for a while. He did try everything to help his pain and all his pills failed because he get immune to them.

I didn't even know you can get social security for your kids until my son was a year and they put him on it. One woman at the office was shocked we were not getting any money for him so the payments started.

Then I had my daughter and got a IUD because I can't afford more kids and can't handle more and we would need a bigger car and we can't afford it. That also means buying more food, buying more presents, more money to spend on birthday.

You are so good at assuming my friend. Go on, keep assuming and maybe I will keep trolling you. I have no use for conservatives so I will make fun of their thoughts. Like finishing high school and working for a year will make you not poor lmao. I wish that were true for everyone lol.

Well, yes, I do not not know about your life, I was responding to how you worded the situation, perhaps you should have included more information other than a plain to work for 12 years? It's kinda funny though, you have no use for conservatives, you keep overlooking the fact that i'm not a conservative, is this intentional or a comprehension matter?

Also, any reasonable person understands that it's important to have both republicans and democrats, with out the counter arguments the country would fall into chaos, an out of control corrupt government without republicans, and out of control exploitation of people without a democrats. I'm actually more of a centrist or a moderate, I'm more towards the middle with a slight right lean. I am for freedom, that is where the right lean comes from, we have a unique system where someone can be born in poverty, work very wisely and very hard and rise from poverty to very wealthy, even into the 1%, which many people have done, as proof that the system does work.

You don't bother me by the way, so your attempt to troll is useless, it doesn't upset me, more it shows what type of person you are, to take pride in trolling. I like to debate, not troll.

What person would suggest that the system is designed for someone to get a high school education, work for one year and expect to escape poverty? That seems very unreasonable, wouldn't you think?

You also claimed you would possibly have another child simply to piss people off who don't like the idea of people exploiting the welfare systems, seems like a rather low and childish statement.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:22 am

Crimadella wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

Well, yes, I do not not know about your life, I was responding to how you worded the situation, perhaps you should have included more information other than a plain to work for 12 years? It's kinda funny though, you have no use for conservatives, you keep overlooking the fact that i'm not a conservative, is this intentional or a comprehension matter?

Also, any reasonable person understands that it's important to have both republicans and democrats, with out the counter arguments the country would fall into chaos, an out of control corrupt government without republicans, and out of control exploitation of people without a democrats. I'm actually more of a centrist or a moderate, I'm more towards the middle with a slight right lean. I am for freedom, that is where the right lean comes from, we have a unique system where someone can be born in poverty, work very wisely and very hard and rise from poverty to very wealthy, even into the 1%, which many people have done, as proof that the system does work.

Every conservative I have ran into online were all against me and seem to want me dead because I can never do what they want everyone to do so I have no trust in anyone who is a conservative, especially when they have gruff about poor people having kids. How about they just express about wanting better birth control plan and better access to it and perhaps have the state cover it because it's not like people can just stop having sex because that is called being human and birth control fails sometimes and people can't always afford to get an abortion or the nearest clinic is several hours away and they can't afford it. So they are stuck with a child. Now Oregon was trying to get rid of abortion and it didn't pass and there was a angry protest about it. I mean what do these conservatives want? Do they want people to not have kids? But then they don't believe in abortions? So it passes let's say and now more poor people are having kids because they couldn't get an abortion or there are more kids in foster care because someone didn't want a baby and they were forced to have it and didn't have the money to travel to a different state for it. Now conservatives will be even more angry about poor people having more kids they cannot afford or middle income people having more kids and are struggling. If conservatives want people to adopt, fight about wanting adoption to be made easier and cheaper so more people will adopt than creating all this red tape. I've wanted to adopt because I didn't want to risk my body but my husband wanted his own kids. Plus we were not wealthy enough to even adopt so that would have been out of the question and you basically need to be rich to adopt. Also to adopt for free or cheap (depending on what state you are in), you need to be a foster parent and not everyone is equipped for that and we were not.

Just thoughts you have expressed here is something on the conservative side.

I wish I had the privilege to climb the income ladder. It would be a miracle if we won the lottery or if I got discovered and became an actress and got famous but those chances are very slim and I have the higher chance of winning the lottery. But since I know that is also slim, it would be stupid to keep buying lottery tickets like some poor people do. Yes some of them try to get out of being poor by buying lottery tickets hoping they win a jackpot and they are no longer poor. Even if that happened, that would have been very slim. But it deeply upsets me when everyone acts like everyone can just stop being poor and think working for a year makes you not poor or that if you have a GED or finished high school will make you not poor or that everyone can just go to college. So it makes me feel they would rather want me dead because they see me as a burden. Same as when they are against universal healthcare. I will tell my mother "What about me?" when she expresses any closed minded thoughts and I tell her "I wonder how you feel about me?" "What about disabled people who don't have families to support them? How can you expect them to pay for their own healthcare?" and she goes crickets.

I usually think she is liberal because she always votes for democrats and has always disliked republicans. My husband is a independent. I can't get myself to trust the other side because I always feel they are against me so how can I support anyone who has views that work against me when they are in office? But I am so baffled how she can be for people should pay for their own healthcare because we are adults here but seems to be forgetting about me. So it makes me think she must secretly be disappointed in me and I am a burden to her and it doesn't matter how much she says how proud she is of me. But some stuff she says makes me wonder. If she were a Trump Supporter, that would have made things worse for me. She already thinks badly of my husband because she thinks he can make the pain go away and that he can do anything with his feet when he is hurting a lot and compares it to her own pain. I don't tell him what my mom thinks of him because I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around my mother and change his relationship with her and make him feel unsafe in our home. We and them own the home together so we both pay mortgage on it and split the living costs. If I didn't know my mother, I would think she was conservative. And ironically she was the one who got me on SSI when I was in my senior year of high school and I didn't want to be on it because like you, I just thought anyone can stop being poor if they work and finish high school. But I found out how wrong I was. Then I started to feel bad about myself when I would see these comments. I would see people around me struggle and trying to make ends meet and here is me getting some extra money from the state so I wasn't struggling like they were because I didn't have kids. One lady I knew at work was a single mother who got away from her abusive husband and doesn't pay child support because he worked under the table so despite getting assistance from the state, she still struggled and even put her work first before her kids because she needed money. That totally changed my view on parents who put their work first before their families and f**k movies who make dads out to be the jerk for working a lot for trying to make money to keep a roof over their kids' heads. Plus the fact if you try to take time off, you can actually lose your job.

Fortunately I was young when I had these thoughts so I think I was excused for them. I was a minor and then a young adult so I didn't know any better, also the fact I came from privilege so I had no idea what being poor was like growing up. I even thought as a high schooler you could make a living working at McDonalds because I didn't know how expensive things were nor did I know how owning a home worked.

Where are you getting the idea my husband worked for 12 years? He had been working since his teen years all the way until 2012 so about 20 years he had been working. He also can't get a sit down job or a counter job because he has a severe learning disability due to brain damage. He had been through so many jobs because he would always quit whenever he was threatened to be fired because of mistakes he would make with counting change to customers. Plus his feet were not as bad then so he dealt with the pain fine back then. But he totally changed his mind when his body broke down and now he doesn't have the "everyone should work no matter how much pain they are in or what their limitations are" attitude. Even I had that view and changed it after I saw what happened to him so it felt like karma to me for even having that critical thought on disabled people.

It's even sad how most people have to experience something just to change their view than listening to other peoples stories and their anecdotes and refusing to knowledge they have privilege.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 12:04 pm

League_Girl wrote:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Memory error on my part, you said work for seven years and get on SSDI. Why would you specifically seek a disabled partner? You are aware that if a man loved you and was wealthy he could take care of you better than the government right? Just saying, it seems rather odd to 'seek' a disabled mate for the purpose of getting government handouts versus seeking someone you love for who they are, whether they are disabled or rich should not be a factor to seek. Just seems odd for you to state that as a goal.

It's how you listed your plan that made it come off as an attempt to exploit welfare, to escape poverty by getting a disabled husband and getting him on SSDI, having kids with intentions of getting them on social security. How you made the argument for how to escape poverty came off as a person set out to take advantage of a welfare system then do the 'Dora dance' because she successfully exploited a welfare system. Like I said, it's how you worded it that gave me that impression.

But I do have to ask, I can understand wanting to have the right to have 'a' child, wouldn't it be much easier to raise one child versus two?

Neither republicans nor Democrats all share the same views, so just throwing accusations at a group, 'conservatives', is pointless and untrue, it's no different than saying 'white people are rich'. I'm white, I'm in extreme poverty. I'm slightly conservative, there are a lot of beliefs within conservatism view points that I do not agree with, that is actually quite normal. Not all conservatives believe their should be no welfare system, not all conservatives believe abortions shouldn't be allowed, not all conservatives believe their shouldn't be an extra progressive tax bracket for those who make over 10 million a year, not all conservatives are religious and are against gay marriage(I honestly don't understand how anyone could suggest they have a say in who someone chooses to marry), not all conservatives believe that public schools should not exist. I don't think the issue with public schools is lack of funds, it's lack of good management. Teachers that suck should not be protected, to keep their jobs no matter how bad at it they are, that is ridiculous and it cheats the poor people who have to attend them from getting a proper education. Most systems that have come out of the democratic party are very reasonable systems, the problem is they are not well managed, people should really get on top of fixing that. Like why do counties tend to build new expensive schools every 10 years? They use their funds meant for educating students to making the building new buildings, rather stupid move, that costs a lot of money that could be used to hire better teaches that actually care about educating people. Brick buildings can last up to 100 years with very little upkeep in most cases.

Also, I didn't insist you should die, I just don't like the idea of people exploiting a system designed to help the less fortunate. After hearing more from you, I wouldn't say you are really exploiting the system, if possible I would insist you try to use the benefit of welfare and 'free' health insurance for the unfortunate known as medicare to see if you can get help so you could maybe one day support yourself, if possible. If not, that is why the welfare system is their, to take care of the less fortunate, the disabled whom are not capable. Please do understand, that system does get exploited quite often, people who are capable decide to not work and depend on welfare to take care of them while they screw off and get a free ride that isn't deserved. It's no secret that occurs on a massive scale. Even my aunt did that, she was very capable of working yet convinced people that she is crazy so she could get free money, not work and smoke crack.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 12:20 pm

"Why Do Poor Right Wingers Worship An Orange Cheeto". First of all, I am in no place to Judge the Standards of
'Loving Morality' for Trump for I do not exactly Live up to the Standards of Common Modern United States Conservative
Christian Practices as i am Polyamorous and Monogamous; Truly, when i Dance i Don't Need Any Sexual
Organs to Play to make Women Happy; and when i write Poetry a Body is not necessary at all; but
Some Days photos Help the Environmental Circumstances as such. Nah; i am not Bragging;
it's Just a Well Well Documented Fact; But True that is Just what Common Modern United
States Conservative Christian Practices Dictates is out of the Norm. In other Words, i surely don't
have a problem with Trump's Freedom of Expression in what he likes to do with His Sex Life, but hey;
it's a lot cheaper to Dance and Write Poetry than Pay-off 130,000 Bucks to keep Porn Stars Quiet for Bucks.

Truly, how Different the World Would be If Trump Pursued Poetry and Dance instead of the Towering Trump
Inferno of Money Hell. It's one thing, if You are Honest with Your Wife and She Doesn't Mind as Long as You
Keep Your Pants Pulled up (at least in flesh and blood) but it's quite another thing to Carry a Record of Deceit
and Lies in Numbers over 8000 times while You are President of the United States. And truly why would any
State and Church Well Connected Christians Vote for someone who practices a Life against every Beatitude
Suggestion of 'Jesus'; or anything connected with Common Human Decency Where Empathy and Sympathy
And Cognitive Empathy Exists at Least as Great As Nixon; By Clear and Empirical Measure by all Common
Human Decency Standards Trump is not only THE MOST DESPICABLE PRESIDENT in United States History
In Full Empirical Measure of Common Human Decency; he is also running the Top of A Pack in the Dark of that Globally
as such as well; but True, He is a Public Figure; so, we do have better access to Empirically Measure all of his DasTurdly
Deeds.

One could easily Jest and Parody that the 'Minion Series Movies' is a Prophecy that has come true and the Majority of
Folks Who Voted last Presidential Election seek to not only Follow but Elect the most Despicable Leader in Potential;
but nah; Trump Turns the Stomach of Conservatives too; It is more the Factor of Group Think that Keep the Core
Modern Christian Conservative Republicans Voting as Group Think Will for Politics is Part and Parcel of Church
as Politics Binds and Bonds as Religion; and Yes, sports too; So, When the Pastor in the Pulpit Demands Vote
Trump or Else Abortion Will Go out of Control and Their Dread of Differences among People who are not not like
them among the Congregation will gain the same or Greater Freedoms and Benefits They Have as the Green Eyed
Monster of Both Jealousy and Envy is Surely Well and alive Big 'Time' Amongst Group think; Particularly, among
the Poor Where Misery and Suffering tends to gather together more in arenas of Socio-Economic Stress as well
as Social Status Stress where Meaningful Jobs with Core Human Purpose are no longer available to the Masses;
not even to Put a Frigging Car Together, Part by Part, as Machines have taken over Jobs additionally increasingly
in Information Technology ways too.

The Reason Folks Voted For Trump is simple; they didn't see any other choice; but truly what you see on the
News is not reflective of how little Conservatives actually respect Trump as a Human Being; many are just
Holding their nose in hopes of overturning Roe vs Wade; and not Bringing Gay Marriage and Immigrants
to where they live. Those are the issues that rule in the Church and State as Part and Parcel of a Hybrid
of Human Church and State as Politics and Religion same; binding bonding the Dark Force; do not underestimate
the Power of the Dark Force; true, with the Dark Force you can even assert that People will Vote For You if you shoot
someone in Public, now; Never the less, we do need Conservatives to Stir the Pot and someone to go out and Look
for Greener Pastures than Desert Scarcity; but true Trump stirs up a Bunch of Stuff that is already hitting fans more
for the Darkness of Potential Injuries to Mass Casualties too; all to appeal to Folks at 'the First Baptist Church', etc...
Onward Christian Soldiers Slaves to Money With Work and Money as the only Real God that exists to many of them...

Not for me; i don't work for pay;
i just Love is What i Love to do.... And by God i Get Paid For Doing it All for Free.....
Love Is ALL my Favorite Things... Anyway, Have Nice Day 'Wrong Planet' Flavored With Love if one Can and Will..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 12:35 pm

I also care about disabled people reproducing because what it does is weaken the human gene pool. I wouldn't take this to the radical conclusion of Nazi ideologies, but I would suggest that a huge problem occurs when those with bad genes, genes which carry disabilities produce children at a rate which exceeds those with good genes. The problem is throughout time, with out proper medical achievements to combat the issue we will fall deeper and deeper into a civilization riddled with disabled people. To take it to an extreme to show it's importance, how would a civilization sustain itself in a world where everyone is disabled? It wouldn't, and the human species would eventually die out if nothing were done to improve the gene pool.

I'm not saying disabled people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, I'm saying if you really want to reproduce as a genetically disabled person, it would be much wiser for you to limit it to one child(of course other people will have different opinions), that's just how I see it. I think that way because I am disabled and would not wish that on anyone, it most certainly hasn't been fun for me.

Also, I have had it much worse than you, I came from poverty and I am in extreme poverty. I have lived in trailers with holes in the floor and you have to balance on support beams to pass them. Not having a working hot water heater as well as many other horrible things so I definitely am compassionate towards those in poverty and those with disabilities, because that is me. Even with my issues, I could have been a lot more successful had my employer not have taken advantage of me being autistic. I had a skill that was worth a lot of $$ and got paid about the same as a McDonald employee, which is why I am also strongly against people exploiting others. Like I always say, it comes back to the dirty nature of people in general, that is why all systems suck, it's not the system, it's the people in the system. Even communism works good on paper, it doesn't work good in practice because people are generally extremely corrupt, greedy and selfish.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 2:01 pm

Crimadella wrote:
I also care about disabled people reproducing because what it does is weaken the human gene pool. I wouldn't take this to the radical conclusion of Nazi ideologies, but I would suggest that a huge problem occurs when those with bad genes, genes which carry disabilities produce children at a rate which exceeds those with good genes. The problem is throughout time, with out proper medical achievements to combat the issue we will fall deeper and deeper into a civilization riddled with disabled people. To take it to an extreme to show it's importance, how would a civilization sustain itself in a world where everyone is disabled? It wouldn't, and the human species would eventually die out if nothing were done to improve the gene pool.

I'm not saying disabled people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, I'm saying if you really want to reproduce as a genetically disabled person, it would be much wiser for you to limit it to one child(of course other people will have different opinions), that's just how I see it. I think that way because I am disabled and would not wish that on anyone, it most certainly hasn't been fun for me.

Also, I have had it much worse than you, I came from poverty and I am in extreme poverty. I have lived in trailers with holes in the floor and you have to balance on support beams to pass them. Not having a working hot water heater as well as many other horrible things so I definitely am compassionate towards those in poverty and those with disabilities, because that is me. Even with my issues, I could have been a lot more successful had my employer not have taken advantage of me being autistic. I had a skill that was worth a lot of $$ and got paid about the same as a McDonald employee, which is why I am also strongly against people exploiting others. Like I always say, it comes back to the dirty nature of people in general, that is why all systems suck, it's not the system, it's the people in the system. Even communism works good on paper, it doesn't work good in practice because people are generally extremely corrupt, greedy and selfish.

Richard Dawkins, Famous Atheist/Scientist/Sadly and 'Souly' Lacking in Emotional Intelligence tweeted:

“Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world if you have the choice;"

In Regard, to a Decision on Whether or not to Bring a Down's Child in the World;

So, What it is more Valuable and Less Dangerous in a Human Being:

A Down's Child With Empathy And a Genuine Smile for Others;

Or

A 'Trump Child' With No Empathy And No Genuine Smile for anyone else but himself;

I Vote for the Down's Child.

The Trump gets to Live but never gains my respect per Common Human Decency.

On the Other Hand, the Left on some days; I shake the Hand of the Down's Child who is Now an Adult in the Second
to Back Row of where i Sit in Catholic Church on Sunday; who always Lifts the Spirit of others seated next to him with an Unconditional Smile of Love.

Note: i have more Respect for the Down's Adult Now than the overall Organizers of the Catholic Church who cover up for Pedophiles and Nun Molesters.

If one Doesn't understand the Value of Love One Doesn't even live;

And Truly for all Practical Intents and Purposes in Life, This is Fact.

Oh Yeah; and as far as Disabilities Go and Achievement in Life; Check the Biographies of the United States Presidents
and so many Folks who have Contributed to Arts and Sciences all over the World and tell me how many are left when
You Extinguish the Fire of those With Disabilities who rise much farther than any so-called 'Normal' Person.

The Gene Pool is Relative; All of it.

And as far as your Hardships in life; i have experienced all of them you relate up Close and Very Personal and many more than you list here; including the Suicide Disease for 66 Months from wake to sleep; and Rose Higher in what counts in life more than anyone i personally know. Yeah; I was Financially Independent counting No Government Retirement Plan that i also enjoy since age 47; but without Love I Was zero; nothing at all for an Entire 66 Months as i Lost it (my Soul).

It's Worth noting that John Nash admitted His 'Game Theory' was Flawed for his Deficit in Emotional Intelligence;

Highly Unlikely Dawkins will admit it for he obviously has no clue; and nah, not all Folks on the Autism Spectrum
Lack in Emotional Intelligence; some in Fact, are close to 'Empaths' in every way including Extra Sensitive Mirror
Neurons per Scientific Study; some end up basically 'Socially Shutting Down' and 'earn' a Diagnosis and a Label later
in Life; and actually Recover too, per some Behavioral symptoms, as an Autism Diagnosis comes from Behavioral Study, overall to this Point, at least.

We Live in a World of Labels; Nature does not.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 2:30 pm

Leaguergirl. Hearing about yiur mother and dealing with family and friends From middle class and upper middle class I can tell you being anti welfare is t a conservative or republican thing it’s a class thing. Those family and friends I mentioned are liberal democrats but they’re not poor and they oppose welfare and want it removed. They see people on it as thief’s except me of course :roll: I’m an ministry exception everyone else on it is exploiting the system and stealing their money. What it ultimately comes down to is haves and have nots. This system has been around forever, the haves don’t care about the have nots as they have theirs. If I was middle class I’d be fine not being able to have a 2nd or 3rd car if it meant others didn’t suffer. But they’d rather people die so they can have multiple cars, houses, vacations etc. they value things over people. It’s a class mentality not party mentality. I doubt the democrat politicians want welfare, they are haves , but what they do want is power and to get that power they need to be elected and half the nation is poor, so they need to pander to the poor to be elected, so they set up a crappy welfare system but limit it and place all kinds of restrictions on it as well as rigg it to not increase with inflation. They design it t keep the poor poor, they still it’s excess savings then it runs low so they have to decrease its payments that are already way below what they should be. Democrats don’t care about us. They did not care about themselves. Under Obama they could of fixed the rigged system, increased payments, repay what they stole, they didn’t. They didn’t even pass a universal healthcare which they could have easily done, look how quickly they pass controversia gun control, yet they can’t pass stuff ther base really wants and needs? No they don’t want to pass it. They aren’t our friends they are our exploiters. That’s why I don’t support either party, I vote on who ever I think will best support all my needs.

The best we disabled can hope for is to play the two sides against each other to benefit ourselves. If there was no republicans or conservative democrats would end welfare. So it’s republicans we really owe oddly. They may openly oppose welfare but that’s why democrats support it.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 2:32 pm

aghogday wrote:

Richard Dawkins, Famous Atheist/Scientist/Sadly and 'Souly' Lacking in Emotional Intelligence tweeted:

“Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world if you have the choice;"

In Regard, to a Decision on Whether or not to Bring a Down's Child in the World;

So, What it is more Valuable and Less Dangerous in a Human Being:

A Down's Child With Empathy And a Genuine Smile for Others;

Or

A 'Trump Child' With No Empathy And No Genuine Smile for anyone else but himself;

I Vote for the Down's Child.

The Trump gets to Live but never gains my respect per Common Human Decency.

On the Other Hand, the Left on some days; I shake the Hand of the Down's Child who is Now an Adult in the Second
to Back Row of where i Sit in Catholic Church on Sunday; who always Lifts the Spirit of others seated next to him with an Unconditional Smile of Love.

Note: i have more Respect for the Down's Adult Now than the overall Organizers of the Catholic Church who cover up for Pedophiles and Nun Molesters.

If one Doesn't understand the Value of Love One Doesn't even live;

And Truly for all Practical Intents and Purposes in Life, This is Fact.

Oh Yeah; and as far as Disabilities Go and Achievement in Life; Check the Biographies of the United States Presidents
and so many Folks who have Contributed to Arts and Sciences all over the World and tell me how many are left when
You Extinguish the Fire of those With Disabilities who rise much farther than any so-called 'Normal' Person.

The Gene Pool is Relative; All of it.

And as far as your Hardships in life; i have experienced all of them you relate up Close and Very Personal and many more than you list here; including the Suicide Disease for 66 Months from wake to sleep; and Rose Higher in what counts in life more than anyone i personally know. Yeah; I was Financially Independent counting No Government Retirement Plan that i also enjoy since age 47; but without Love I Was zero; nothing at all for an Entire 66 Months as i Lost it (my Soul).

It's Worth noting that John Nash admitted His 'Game Theory' was Flawed for his Deficit in Emotional Intelligence;

Highly Unlikely Dawkins will admit it for he obviously has no clue; and nah, not all Folks on the Autism Spectrum
Lack in Emotional Intelligence; some in Fact, are close to 'Empaths' in every way including Extra Sensitive Mirror
Neurons per Scientific Study; some end up basically 'Socially Shutting Down' and 'earn' a Diagnosis and a Label later
in Life; and actually Recover too, per some Behavioral symptoms, as an Autism Diagnosis comes from Behavioral Study, overall to this Point, at least.

We Live in a World of Labels; Nature does not.

I'm no stranger to poverty, I could list things out all day, I'm no stranger to depression, I've tried to kill myself more times than I can count.

What is a 'Down's child' and a 'Trump child' ??

I understand the value of love and compassion, I am a very loving and compassionate person, to a degree that I catch a dirt dauber in a glass jar in my house to take it back outside versus killing it. I will help insects and animals because I don't like to see things suffer. The problem with allowing compassion to trump logical calculating should be very obvious to anyone unless they lack the ability to make the logical connections.

If we weaken the gene pool far enough that spells huge trouble for the survival of the species, there are plenty of examples of this within evolution, species do go extinct from the lack of being able to adapt. What is the better scenario, that we allow ourselves to breed ourselves into extinction in the name of love and compassion, or we breed ourselves to strengthen the gene pool to ensure our species continues to grow and evolve?

I'm not suggesting we take either to an extreme, it is important to have love and compassion, it's equally important to be intelligent and make wise decisions. There is a middle ground approach here which I already laid out, and in no way did I suggest that people with disabilities are useless.

As a side note that should be pointed out, the rich and the middle class aren't the only ones who pay for lazy people that exploit the welfare system, the poor people who work also get money taken from them to support the welfare system. Note that I'm not suggesting you are exploiting the system, I'm referring to the people who are capable of working yet choose to cheat the system and not work.

There are many things about the welfare system that should be fixed; fit her ways of preventing people from exploiting the system, increase the amount given to people who need the help, increasing the amount a person is allowed to work for while on welfare (I think it's currently capped at $1200 a month, if you exceed that you get cut off from welfare, 1200 a month is not enough to survive on, not in any kind of decent way), also, for people like me, I was a private contractor and had no business sense so for the majority of my work years I didn't pay social security, wasn't even aware I was suposed to, and I was getting exploited because I actually worked by the hour and it wasn't a high enough amount to cover the expenses (I really got taken advantage of badly)), therefore I can only receive SSI which is a flat rate of $725 a month, I would be royally screwed if I didn't have my mom.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 3:48 pm

Crimadella wrote:

Finish high school

Work for a year

Get on Social security

Work seven years.

Get on SSDI.

Quote:
Memory error on my part, you said work for seven years and get on SSDI. Why would you specifically seek a disabled partner? You are aware that if a man loved you and was wealthy he could take care of you better than the government right? Just saying, it seems rather odd to 'seek' a disabled mate for the purpose of getting government handouts versus seeking someone you love for who they are, whether they are disabled or rich should not be a factor to seek. Just seems odd for you to state that as a goal.

Wouldn't that make you a gold digger if you try to find a wealthy guy because then you are only looking for money? I didn't know back then there was a difference between wanting someone financially stable and being a gold digger. I let that shame get to me from movies. Women who only want men for their money.

My husband was working then when we met and I was going to go for any guy who is right for me no matter what their income is. And no normal man would want me anyway because who wants a burden or someone uneducated or someone who seems stupid and can only work uneducated jobs that never pays a lot? If I would have known his feet were going to get worse so quickly, I would have go seek for another man but this time who is able bodied. Also no man is going to want a woman who lacks a sex drive or has a low libido. I could go for a wealthy man that treats me bad and controls me and I am unhappy in that relationship and my reason for staying with him was for money and at least I am not poor or I could go for a man who makes a lot less money and treats me well and makes me feel good about myself and is understanding. We did fine when he worked full time and we were fortunate to live in an apartment where rent wasn't very high. I used to work full time before I had kids so all my energy went to work and I used to have meltdowns at work and hide in closest and come home sometimes crying and I still worked there because I didn't want to be unemployed and I didn't have the privilege to just quit and go get another one because I know getting another one is difficult for me. My husband thinks I couldn't handle it then but I thought I did fine and saw myself as strong because I refused to quit. And he thought I was ignoring him because I was working full time and then always wanted to be alone.

Quote:
It's how you listed your plan that made it come off as an attempt to exploit welfare, to escape poverty by getting a disabled husband and getting him on SSDI, having kids with intentions of getting them on social security. How you made the argument for how to escape poverty came off as a person set out to take advantage of a welfare system then do the 'Dora dance' because she successfully exploited a welfare system. Like I said, it's how you worded it that gave me that impression.

If any idiot out there think someone can just stop being poor, well that is one of them and I was poking fun at it what LoveNotHate posted (ironic username BTW). There are other ways to stop being poor like buy a lottery ticket and hope you win a million dollars. Be a gold digger, get a sugar daddy, try to get discovered by an agent. If you have any skill, use that to make money off of and start you your own you tube channel and hope you get enough subscribers so you can start making money and hope you get famous. I even think about doing sex work when both my kids are grown but my husband is against sex work. Just imagine what my mom is going to think if she found out I had found a way to make some extra money online but hey, at least I have found a way to be more successful and get more money. But it's all a gig and you can't rely on gigs to get out of being poor and not need SSDI anymore or welfare. I would do more but my husband wants a private life and is afraid to be recognized so I realize some people have that privilege when they can involve their partners. Women I see online trying to sell themselves I suspect have a disability so they need some extra money and they don't have kids so they have more time for this stuff. I can't see how someone can do it with full employment because of promises they have to follow when they do memberships on snapchat or on Patreons or on Onlyfans. I know there is no way I can do that due to motivation issues and anxiety.

Quote:
But I do have to ask, I can understand wanting to have the right to have 'a' child, wouldn't it be much easier to raise one child versus two?

You're right it would have been but my biological clock ticked. It's when you can't stop thinking about babies and missing having one and it digs at you and that is mother nature's way of wanting you to reproduce. But when you have a IUD or something, that goes away and it has hormone and when it needs to be replaced, the urges come back. Even seeing an infant is a trigger.

Quote:
Neither republicans nor Democrats all share the same views, so just throwing accusations at a group, 'conservatives', is pointless and untrue, it's no different than saying 'white people are rich'. I'm white, I'm in extreme poverty. I'm slightly conservative, there are a lot of beliefs within conservatism view points that I do not agree with, that is actually quite normal. Not all conservatives believe their should be no welfare system, not all conservatives believe abortions shouldn't be allowed, not all conservatives believe their shouldn't be an extra progressive tax bracket for those who make over 10 million a year, not all conservatives are religious and are against gay marriage(I honestly don't understand how anyone could suggest they have a say in who someone chooses to marry), not all conservatives believe that public schools should not exist. I don't think the issue with public schools is lack of funds, it's lack of good management. Teachers that suck should not be protected, to keep their jobs no matter how bad at it they are, that is ridiculous and it cheats the poor people who have to attend them from getting a proper education. Most systems that have come out of the democratic party are very reasonable systems, the problem is they are not well managed, people should really get on top of fixing that. Like why do counties tend to build new expensive schools every 10 years? They use their funds meant for educating students to making the building new buildings, rather stupid move, that costs a lot of money that could be used to hire better teaches that actually care about educating people. Brick buildings can last up to 100 years with very little upkeep in most cases.

I am confused why even someone would want to call themselves a conservative if they are for abortion or welfare or immigration or for gay marriage and so on. I have always called myself a liberal because of what beliefs I have and I was told I was liberal. My ex was very conservative and only had two areas he was a liberal in but the rest he was conservative in and after that I started noticing other people out there with his attitude and it would turn out they call themselves a conservative. My ex had no empathy and didn't seem to give a s**t about anyone and he judged everyone. "Oh can't handle having a disabled child so you put them up for an adoption, wow you're a coward and if you can't handle it, you should not have kids." He said that along those lines to me. And anyone who talks that way raises a red flag because when you have a kid together, what happens when it turns out you cannot handle that child and are having trouble, no support from your partner.

Quote:
Also, I didn't insist you should die, I just don't like the idea of people exploiting a system designed to help the less fortunate. After hearing more from you, I wouldn't say you are really exploiting the system, if possible I would insist you try to use the benefit of welfare and 'free' health insurance for the unfortunate known as medicare to see if you can get help so you could maybe one day support yourself, if possible. If not, that is why the welfare system is their, to take care of the less fortunate, the disabled whom are not capable. Please do understand, that system does get exploited quite often, people who are capable decide to not work and depend on welfare to take care of them while they screw off and get a free ride that isn't deserved. It's no secret that occurs on a massive scale. Even my aunt did that, she was very capable of working yet convinced people that she is crazy so she could get free money, not work and smoke crack.

I know you never insisted I should die, that is how I always feel when people seem to be against the system and support someone who is against it or even make critical comments about it. Like my mom told me the other day when people say poor people shouldn't have kids, what they really mean is "Poor people should not be having six kids and keep having more when they are already poor" so I said "then people need to be more specific when they say that because they just sound classist and a bigot." Even my parents struggled with 3 kids at times and they were not even poor but my mom says we were poor. They had this big house for Christ sake and a bunch of cars they owned and we still had food on the table and still had all our bills paid and still did local trips and still did skiing and holidays and we still rented movies and went to movies and still went out for pizza. Poor is a relative term. My husband used to tell me "You don't even know what poor is" because he truly grew up poor and he says we are doing so much better and I tell him "because we get Social Security and have kids." His parents didn't have that so they struggled. My mom in law didn't even know she could get social security for her kids because no one told her but she told me if she would have known that then, she would have done it in a heart beat. Both her kids had disabilities and she could have gotten it for them and I am sure they would have been more financially stable.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 4:13 pm

sly279 wrote:
Leaguergirl. Hearing about yiur mother and dealing with family and friends From middle class and upper middle class I can tell you being anti welfare is t a conservative or republican thing it’s a class thing. Those family and friends I mentioned are liberal democrats but they’re not poor and they oppose welfare and want it removed. They see people on it as thief’s except me of course :roll: I’m an ministry exception everyone else on it is exploiting the system and stealing their money. What it ultimately comes down to is haves and have nots. This system has been around forever, the haves don’t care about the have nots as they have theirs. If I was middle class I’d be fine not being able to have a 2nd or 3rd car if it meant others didn’t suffer. But they’d rather people die so they can have multiple cars, houses, vacations etc. they value things over people. It’s a class mentality not party mentality. I doubt the democrat politicians want welfare, they are haves , but what they do want is power and to get that power they need to be elected and half the nation is poor, so they need to pander to the poor to be elected, so they set up a crappy welfare system but limit it and place all kinds of restrictions on it as well as rigg it to not increase with inflation. They design it t keep the poor poor, they still it’s excess savings then it runs low so they have to decrease its payments that are already way below what they should be. Democrats don’t care about us. They did not care about themselves. Under Obama they could of fixed the rigged system, increased payments, repay what they stole, they didn’t. They didn’t even pass a universal healthcare which they could have easily done, look how quickly they pass controversia gun control, yet they can’t pass stuff ther base really wants and needs? No they don’t want to pass it. They aren’t our friends they are our exploiters. That’s why I don’t support either party, I vote on who ever I think will best support all my needs.

The best we disabled can hope for is to play the two sides against each other to benefit ourselves. If there was no republicans or conservative democrats would end welfare. So it’s republicans we really owe oddly. They may openly oppose welfare but that’s why democrats support it.

I would think after having a family member who doesn't make it into high class should understand and change their view. But I guess they just don't give a s**t. People will always have exceptions for their own friends or loved ones but still not change their view in general. They act like that only person exists.

I am also convinced our country just wants people to stay poor because they make poor people pay more in taxes than the rich and they make college so expensive it's like they want education to be a privilege and want people to stay poor. It's even harder to get "free" grants. People even get punished when they make more money because then they lose their welfare and then they can't afford to feed their kids again or afford to keep getting welfare or afford health insurance and they maybe need it for their meds in order to be "normal." I learned this the hard way when I lost my medical insurance because I got laid off from my full time work and then I quit my job because I saw I would never get my full time work back with them because they were just making other employees work more floors and only using me for when someone calls in sick so like once a month I only worked. I realized that people are basically forced to stay on welfare and forced to keep working less hours and not climb the ladder.

I remember one posted here saying how they had a waitresses with Bipolar. She was on welfare and got medical insurance from the state. But they had to be sure she didn't make too much money and not give her too many hours because if she worked more and made too much, she would lose her health insurance and she wouldn't be able to afford her pills and then she would be dysfunctional and not even be able to hold a job because of her mental illness. So she was forced to exploit the system. This is what our country wants? Is this what people want too? But yet how can they say "just stop being poor" and expect people to just make more but how can they if they can't afford to be normal without Medicaid? Only way they can be normal is to stay on welfare and purposely not work more hours.

And poor people are not allowed to save and disabled people are not allowed to save. Just tells me they want people to stay poor but yet at the same time people expect them to stop being poor? How does that work if the system wants them to stay poor?

I have heard stories of poor people who stopped being poor but I think that was just luck or because they had privilege. You need to have the intelligence and have great skills that will help you succeed in life and these people did it without cheating. But yet these will be the people who will judge other poor people and think everyone can just stop being poor. I would like them to write a book about how they did it because when I lived in Montana, this one employee quit her job just so she could go back to school to be a nurse. She also had assistance for her daughter. When she came back to visit, I asked how she was being able to pay her bills and rent without a job while going to school and I got told it was none of my business. Well that is a bumber, way to keep someone poor. Don't tell them your secret of how to succeed. It's like like I would have done college and be able to get a degree so I guess it wasn't my concern because why even bother learning if I am not capable of going to college?