We don't exist to feed the presidential ego.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 3:30 pm

This is a simple nonpartisan thread wherein we can practice civil disobedience & political dissent about any party because I'm deathly sick of being told I'm not a patriot if I disapprove of executive decisions. You can talk s**t about liberals in here too, see if I care. This is about respect for freedom of speech, not which billboards you read without thinking.

Have fun bemoaning our proletariat struggles without blaming the next person. Blame our stupid government(s) instead.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 10:54 am

Why would anyone say that? The executive action thing is not a good system. Especially since the next president can just overturn them. And does.

And I love President Trump!

I tell you what, we need like 20 more Rand Pauls and 20 more Bernie Sanders. Not new Bernie with the little bird but the old one with the poster boards. Get some real discourse up in there, instead of people posing for cameras.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 11:14 am

I think we need a president who approves of real discourse before that can possibly happen. The next president will be overturning most of what Trump does because it makes no economic sense.

Also, Twitter absolutely does not count as real discourse. We're close to losing freedom of the press considering the federal response to Wikileaks & Trump says all news are lies on Fox News.

I guess if you're more concerned about owning guns & being rich than you are about running the country like other countries can, Trump would be fine then.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 11:18 am

I don't need the president to determine who my enemies are. Who the hell needs enemies?

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 11:22 am

We need a return of sanity, but sanity is in short supply on both sides of the aisle. Hyper-partisanship has destroyed our political discourse. Freedom of speech is under assault from all sides.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 11:34 am

Freedom of speech is under assault primarily by PAC funded sociopaths. Spending billions is considered a statement & not a tactic. No one gets more partisan than Trump, he would never settle for being anything less than the most partisan.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 11:14 pm

Apparently, Bernie having a town hall on Fox has given Trump indigestion!