Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 6:31 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z86JmwKdTxo[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 6:43 pm

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

"bred"?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

What about Belle Starr?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 7:05 pm

Before Feminism, female wrestlers were a lot more ladylike.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uECxwnDXlGk[/youtube]

Just look at how the sport has degenerated, thanks to Feminism

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igXRc2TW250[/youtube]

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 8:23 pm

I think both sexes have violent tendencies, but modern feminism gave hateful women an excuse to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions. This illustration may be a bit crude, but look at it from a typical male perspective...

A group of women protest in the streets of a big city like New York or L.A., wearing nothing but sandwich boards with slogans like "nudity is freedom" or other such nonsense. Most of the people in places of power at those locations are men...and when they see such displays on the streets, they don't care one bit about what's coming from your mouth. All they know is you're not wearing clothes, and if you're the slightest bit attractive to them, that's all they focus on.

Feminism, in its most radical form, only serves as an excuse for women to behave as terribly as selfish, perverted, manipulative men. I'm all for women who do the same amount of work being treated and paid equally, but many "feminists" are just women who truly hate or resent men, because one of the more shameful among us did something terrible to them.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 8:40 pm

LKL wrote:
"bred"?

It is a selective Feminist breeding programme. Sex not being an entitlement, only the most violent of Feminists get to reproduce.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 2:36 am

Wow moviefan2k4, for you it's all about sex, isn't it...

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 2:48 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
LKL wrote:
"bred"?

It is a selective Feminist breeding programme. Sex not being an entitlement, only the most violent of Feminists get to reproduce.

With whom? 8O

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 2:55 am

Oh, I always thought I was a bit more aggressive then other girls, because my father beating me up like s**t, until I learned to stop being a little girl, accepting this s**t of him, but found my guts to confront him physically.

So you think, he behaved like that, out of feministic reasons? Out of this oppinion, I agree, feminists like him totally suck.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 2:59 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
What about Belle Starr?

She got an unfair rap.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 3:32 am

LKL wrote:
"bred"?

"Bred" is probably not the right word. It may be the case that violence by women was more suppressed in pre-feminist patriarchal society due to adherence to gender roles (aggression being associated with masculinity and all that), which feminism has been changing rather than there being more women with the propensity for violence. However, regardless of how gender roles related to violence in the past, the fact that people of genders always had the propensity for violence has got nothing to do with feminism and consequently, if there has been a rise in violence then that is not the fault of feminism either.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 3:38 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Oh, I always thought I was a bit more aggressive then other girls, because my father beating me up like sh**, until I learned to stop being a little girl, accepting this sh** of him, but found my guts to confront him physically.

So you think, he behaved like that, out of feministic reasons? Out of this oppinion, I agree, feminists like him totally suck.

The thread was talking about violent women, not violent men. And I don't think anyone is suggesting that feminism condones violence either. What I think may be the case is that there were always violent people of both sexes, however an increase in the prevalence of female violence may be due to changing gender roles from the previous paradigm that aggression was predominantly associated with men.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 4:05 am

I know that the thread was about violent woman. So according to general oppinions, I am more aggressive and violently then average woman. I am a woman, I am in general more aggressive an violently, so this is on topic, when the topic is about more violent woman.

So when that behavior of mine, was logically caused by my violent father, then according to this threads theories, this means that he has to have been a feminist. Because if violance and aggressiveness is according to this thread caused by feminists, then my father, teaching me to become more aggressive and violant and to be no little girl, or elseway people will beat me out of fun, seems to have been the feminist that bred me.

Or maybe the whole theory is wrong, and its not feminism breeding violance, but simply more woman learning, that there are simply sometimes as*holes out there, that you cannot reason with, that you cannot discuss with, that you cannot try to please and comfort by being a little girl saying with a tiny Minny-Mouse voice "Oh, please...." but that only accept direct confronting as a reason to not treat you like s**t.

There are people you can argue with, there are people you can discuss with, but there are simply as well totally stupid people, that dont see any worth in doing so, and that will only treat you badly if you try to comfort them. And they are not stopped by anything else then directly confronting and opposing them. If someone gives you no other escape then aggressively opposing him, then its their faults, not the one that was given no other choice.

I work on construction sites. With most people, I have totally no problem. But there simply are stupid people, that will see an nice, friendly behavior as an invite to s**t on your head. So they will not care for coming on time, because of them not respecting you as long as you dont behave idiotic aggresively, they will do pauses whenever they want to, leave a day off without doctor-papers, or not care for arranged meetings that are important for the construction sites. Some people simply WANT to be kicked in their ass, to give you respect. I agree that its totally stupid, and I have no problem with 95% of our workers being totally ok and having no problem with me being "feminine" nice and friendly normally. But there are simply some stupid as*holes existing, still thinking to be apes, that see a nice, friendly behavior as "That person must be weaker then me, else she would not be friendly to me, so that means she allows me to s**t on her head." and that simply needs idiotic chimp behavior as a reason for respecting others. The moment they see, you are able to violently scream as well, instead of behaving friendly, they suddenly respect you and you even can act friendly with them. Stupid as hell, but thats the way it is.

I dont see that as something feministic, but my male coworkers, bein responsible for construction sites, have the probs with the same people as well. Some of our workers, simply dont respect you, anyway if you are male or female, until you play the chimpgame with them. And maybe woman in earlier times, mostly working with other woman did not need to learn how to play that game, but I simply needed to do it. Bringing cupcakes and doing a nice chat about family, while drinking tea, may be good for getting you respect in an office, but doesnt help you with a primitive guy, thinking to be a chimp. Thats not my fault, or the feminists fault, its the chimps fault.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 6:14 am

Magneto wrote:
Wow moviefan2k4, for you it's all about sex, isn't it...
No, but I do believe modern "feminism" has its roots in women who resented men because a few had done terrible things to them. The fact remains, though, that most men are attracted to naked women, so stripping down doesn't send the right message. It just gives the more sleazy among us another excuse to treat women like objects, instead of people.