DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST! And I got the RECEIPTS to prov

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2019, 8:05 pm

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST! And I got the RECEIPTS to prove it! Watch if you dare...

https://youtu.be/4gmRqEPokpQ

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Sep 2019, 5:03 am

A rather one-eyed video - what about:

- Him calling for innocent black men to receive the death penalty?
- Him accusing Barack Obama of being born in Kenya based on nothing other than his race?
- Him calling for Muslims to be banned from the United States?
- Him accusing a Hispanic judge of being biased in favour of Mexico?
- Him hiring multiple white supremacists to work in the White House?
- Him indicating a preference for white immigrants ahead of immigrants from "s**thole countries"?
- Him calling white supremacists "very fine people"?
- Him promoting British white supremacist group Britain First?
- Him saying that minority congresswomen should go back to the countries they came from?
- Him accusing American Jews of disloyalty?

I can give him the benefit of the doubt on the "rapists, murderers, and some I assume are good people" remark as being just due to his poor speaking skills but if that was deliberate (minimising the majority who aren't rapists or murderers in order to suggest that murderer or rapist is the default for immigrants) then it would also be racist.

If I murder a person, I can't prove I'm not a murderer by listing all the times I didn't commit murder. What matters is the time I did commit murder.

The guy is indisputably a racist, and no amount of videos of him pardoning criminals or saying nice things about Martin Luther King is going to change that.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2019, 5:56 am

Trump is like..."I'm not racist...I've got a black friend"
Love how he says "I don't know ASAP Rocky...turns to Melania but I heard about him from you dear...

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2019, 9:33 pm

I'm honestly not certain whether Donald Trump is a racist or just an as*hole who treats everyone like s**t, but at this point it doesn't matter. He has said enough insensitive things to create enough incidents to be treated as a racist. He doesn't apologize for them either. His behavior as president is deplorable.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2019, 10:56 pm

They say most things TRUMP does is racist.

Remember when they said , the way he throwed rolls of towels to people was racist?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 1:19 am

The_Walrus wrote:
A rather one-eyed video - what about:

- Him calling for innocent black men to receive the death penalty?
- Him accusing Barack Obama of being born in Kenya based on nothing other than his race?
- Him calling for Muslims to be banned from the United States?
- Him accusing a Hispanic judge of being biased in favour of Mexico?
- Him hiring multiple white supremacists to work in the White House?
- Him indicating a preference for white immigrants ahead of immigrants from "s**thole countries"?
- Him calling white supremacists "very fine people"?
- Him promoting British white supremacist group Britain First?
- Him saying that minority congresswomen should go back to the countries they came from?
- Him accusing American Jews of disloyalty?

I can give him the benefit of the doubt on the "rapists, murderers, and some I assume are good people" remark as being just due to his poor speaking skills but if that was deliberate (minimising the majority who aren't rapists or murderers in order to suggest that murderer or rapist is the default for immigrants) then it would also be racist.

If I murder a person, I can't prove I'm not a murderer by listing all the times I didn't commit murder. What matters is the time I did commit murder.

The guy is indisputably a racist, and no amount of videos of him pardoning criminals or saying nice things about Martin Luther King is going to change that.

And you wonder why "they" called you: "The Cyclops". :cyclopsani: :mrgreen:

I don't see Trump as a racist.
I see him as a pathological liar and a politician.
Every "good" politician *has to* be a liar after all. :mrgreen:

I think what we are seeing here is not racism per se.
It is political expediency *and* simple inconsistency.
I'm not defending Trump, btw.

But if he were a mutha-fucker-racist, he would be a bloody awful example of one. :mrgreen:

Grasshopper, life is very very non-binary. <shake head> :wink:

Last edited by Pepe on 02 Sep 2019, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 1:29 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
They say most things TRUMP does is racist.

Remember when they said , the way he throwed rolls of towels to people was racist?

This is hard-left-wing tactics 101.
They use it whenever they are losing an intellectual discussion, also.
Ad-hominem attacks with a good lashing of self-righteous gravy and a virtue-signalling after-dinner mint. :mrgreen:

I don't hate people who embrace left-wing politics.
I have a problem with irrational emotionalists who disrespect the truth and reason. 8O

cyberdad wrote:
Trump is like..."I'm not racist...I've got a black friend"
Love how he says "I don't know ASAP Rocky...turns to Melania but I heard about him from you dear...

All I can say is: Shorten lost the unlosable erection.
Ner, ner, ner ner, ner. :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 1:43 am

Antrax wrote:
I'm honestly not certain whether Donald Trump is a racist or just an as*hole who treats everyone like s**t, but at this point it doesn't matter. He has said enough insensitive things to create enough incidents to be treated as a racist. He doesn't apologize for them either. His behavior as president is deplorable.

:o :o :o :o ! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 4:21 am

I am not certain how much is racist or how much has had racism applied to it.

Was Obama being born in Kenya because of his skin color or because his father was Kenyan? It seems like location and nationality could not have been a factor. The only factor was skin color.

Why weren't all Muslim contries like Indonesia banned if it was only about skin color?

Why do those who say "s**thole" contries is racist while at the same time describing those same countries as being horrible places full of criminals?

Was saying Ilhan Omar should go back where she came from based on skin color or because she came to the US from another country?

I mean did Trump ever specify skin color in these and other instances, or did others apply skin color?

Has there ever a time when Trump has ever said anything about skin color? The only instance I know of is the rumor of a supposed secret tape where he supposedly said the "N word".

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 5:36 am

Pepe wrote:
All I can say is: Shorten lost the unlosable erection.
Ner, ner, ner ner, ner. :mrgreen:

Albo will bring us home :D

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 5:38 am

EzraS wrote:

Was Obama being born in Kenya because of his skin color or because his father was Kenyan? It seems like location and nationality could not have been a factor. The only factor was skin color.

Why weren't all Muslim contries like Indonesia banned if it was only about skin color?

Why do those who say "s**thole" contries is racist while at the same time describing those same countries as being horrible places full of criminals?

Was saying Ilhan Omar should go back where she came from based on skin color or because she came to the US from another country?

I mean did Trump ever specify skin color in these and other instances, or did others apply skin color?

Has there ever a time when Trump has ever said anything about skin color? The only instance I know of is the rumor of a supposed secret tape where he supposedly said the "N word".

Ok so Trump isn't a card carrying member of the KKK like his father Trump Snr. but his attitude toward the issue of race in America suggests at best he is deplorably ignorant.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 5:43 am

I’d have to go with Anthrax’s take on it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 6:36 am

I am just wondering how much is authentic and how much is what people want. Just like how much of russiagate is authentic and how much people want it to be.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 3:45 pm

EzraS wrote:

Trump damn well knew Obama was born in America. He jumped on the birther bandwagon because he knew he could connect with racial hatred directed at Obama. And say, even if Obama had been born in Kenya, the fact that his mother was an American would have automatically made him an American as well, but you'll never hear that from Trump or any other birther.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 10:52 pm

EzraS wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you.
And this comment is a General, rather than Private comment, Sarge. ;)

I think most people forget or ignore the context when slagging off the other guy.
The context is: Politics.
And this means that the truth will often be sodomised if it becomes inconvenient or falls short of "The Narrative".

In most situations I can think of, people seeing things in black&white terms are either being partisan or lacks life wisdom.
Most of life is in shades of grey, after all.

I lean towards *Australian* type conservatism but I refuse to embrace right-wing group-think.
But there is a greater degree of logical consideration here, at least.
Those who lean towards left-wing politics, however, tend to have a greater emotional affinity which can cloud their objectivity.

In essence, heavy emotionality distorts/diminishes objectivity.
This is simply an observable and reproducible phenomenon which is simply part of human psychology. <shrug>

If the premise of a left-wing argument is based on reason and rationality I will listen.
If it is primarily based on emotionalism, I have better things to occupy my time other than to listen to sanctimonious nonsense.

Gratuitously throwing out the race card is essentially an admission of defeat in many situations.
A disingenuous "Parting Shot", as it were.
A conversation stopper/de-railer.
And how can any rational person respect emotional blackmail?

I thank you.
<bow>
<exit stage centre>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 10:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Trump damn well knew Obama was born in America. He jumped on the birther bandwagon because he knew he could connect with racial hatred directed at Obama. And say, even if Obama had been born in Kenya, the fact that his mother was an American would have automatically made him an American as well, but you'll never hear that from Trump or any other birther.

In other words, Trump was "playing politics".
Oh Lordy!
Who would have thought a politician would stoop to playing politics. :mrgreen: