Evangelicals + Trump = "An affront to God's Agenda"

Page 4 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2020, 2:08 pm

I personally don't care if someone is very Christian like or not The main thing is do they support religious liberties or not. I would rather support someone with a closet full of skeletons who truly support religious liberties.
Then support someone with fewer skeletons in their closet who is against religion.

I don't judge people based on who they were but who they are now. I was far from being religious up till 12 years ago but I am not that person anymore.

I agree with Democrats on most thing till it comes to God and Guns and their belief on God and Guns are so far off from what I believe I can not support their candidates

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 3:55 pm

Brehus wrote:
I personally don't care if someone is very Christian like or not The main thing is do they support religious liberties or not. I would rather support someone with a closet full of skeletons who truly support religious liberties.
Then support someone with fewer skeletons in their closet who is against religion.

I don't judge people based on who they were but who they are now. I was far from being religious up till 12 years ago but I am not that person anymore.

I agree with Democrats on most thing till it comes to God and Guns and their belief on God and Guns are so far off from what I believe I can not support their candidates

I vote Democrat and fancy myself a Christian. And I do care about when people intentionally cross religion with secular politics - particularly when those politics are a detriment to the needy and vulnerable. I also care when said people are clearly hucksters and fraudsters out to fleece the faithful, such as is the case with that blonde prosperity bimbo (who cheated with Benny Hind on his wife) who Trump listens to.
As for my opinion about guns - - they're like cats. Having one or a few is fine. Having dozens... well then there's probably something wrong with said gun owner.

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2020, 4:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brehus wrote:

I vote Democrat and fancy myself a Christian. And I do care about when people intentionally cross religion with secular politics - particularly when those politics are a detriment to the needy and vulnerable. I also care when said people are clearly hucksters and fraudsters out to fleece the faithful, such as is the case with that blonde prosperity bimbo (who cheated with Benny Hind on his wife) who Trump listens to.
As for my opinion about guns - - they're like cats. Having one or a few is fine. Having dozens... well then there's probably something wrong with said gun owner.

I strongly dislike prosperity gospel I feel they are cons claiming to be religious. My neighbor is a Vet who owns close to 40 guns and he is one of the nicest person I have ever met he goes out of his way to be good to people. It is not right to assume because someone collects gun that something is wrong with said person.

Gun collectors / Gun owners are like any other group of people it is wrong to judge a goup of people based on the bad apples in the bunch

If any other group of people were treated the way gun owners are treated it would be call a phobia

I remember when Adam Lanza who was a Aspie shoot up Sandy Hook a lot of people around my area started blaming AS saying people with AS are dangerous and unstable.
I went to bat for AS people and said just because there are AS people who are mentally unstable doesn't mean you should judge them all harshly like they are all like Adam Lanza that most AS people have a heart of gold it is just harder for them to show it is all.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 8:05 pm

Brehus wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brehus wrote:

I strongly dislike prosperity gospel I feel they are cons claiming to be religious. My neighbor is a Vet who owns close to 40 guns and he is one of the nicest person I have ever met he goes out of his way to be good to people. It is not right to assume because someone collects gun that something is wrong with said person.

Gun collectors / Gun owners are like any other group of people it is wrong to judge a goup of people based on the bad apples in the bunch

If any other group of people were treated the way gun owners are treated it would be call a phobia

I remember when Adam Lanza who was a Aspie shoot up Sandy Hook a lot of people around my area started blaming AS saying people with AS are dangerous and unstable.
I went to bat for AS people and said just because there are AS people who are mentally unstable doesn't mean you should judge them all harshly like they are all like Adam Lanza that most AS people have a heart of gold it is just harder for them to show it is all.

Even if Lanza had Asperger's, he almost certainly had something far worse along with it. I think a big part of the problem was his f*cked in the head mother who had way too many guns and was partial to survivalist fantasies to be sane.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 8:14 pm

Can this thread please get back on topic? Thank you.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 8:17 pm

Fnord wrote:
Can this thread please get back on topic? Thank you.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 11:09 pm

if only those fake xtain trumpies would ADMIT to god and everybody, that they really worship MAMMON and NOT GOD. mammon is their true god. jesus just drives their armored car, wearing a MAGA hat made in vietnam.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:15 am

auntblabby wrote:
if only those fake xtain trumpies would ADMIT to god and everybody, that they really worship MAMMON and NOT GOD. mammon is their true god. jesus just drives their armored car, wearing a MAGA hat made in vietnam.

What is truly amuSing is 'Trumps'
Bring Out the Truth In Light of Dark
'We' all Knew 'it' is 'Bad' Now the Court is
Out and In and the Refrain Still Now Really
from the Jury
is Clear
Dark Wins
For those who
Fear the Truth Most... or Just Ignore 'IT.
It's Not Just DarK NoW it's Always been Hell...
It's really no Different than a Roach Motel
Exposed
as THere
is no WHere
Left for Dark
Secrets when they
Become Brave in the Light of Day...
SMiLes Heaven's on Fire Down is Up
Fare oF ANgels DarK or LiGHT to See Now..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
Members of the Christian Nationalist Movement would never admit that it's all about the money -- it's all about financing the ministry...

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 9:48 pm

if somebody invented those special glasses they used in the movie "They Live!" that enabled the wearers to see past the human disguise of these hifalutin' sociopaths, seeing through to the freakazoid psychopathic demonic aliens hiding beneath the disguise- they could not give these special glasses away to us amuuuricans who are among those who it was said, "there are none so blind as those who refuse to see."