Secret Democratic Party Memo on Black Lives Matter (BLM)

Page 4 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 1:22 pm

sorrowfairiewhisper wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Since when have the lives of whites been systematically devalued for generations? Oh right, that's just a dishonest strawman that racists and the useful idiots who carry water for them trot out.

Racism and slavery has always existed, throughout times in all countries. Africans in South Africa discriminate against whites, to the point of killing them. Their were white slaves. Irish slaves ect

Who were you responding to with this? It doesn't address anything I said and it doesn't really support or address anything else that was in the tangle of quotes either.

Apologies if I untangled it wrong and it wasn't directed towards me.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 1:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Since when have the lives of whites been systematically devalued for generations? Oh right, that's just a dishonest strawman that racists and the useful idiots who carry water for them trot out.

Racism and slavery has always existed, throughout times in all countries. Africans in South Africa discriminate against whites, to the point of killing them. Their were white slaves. Irish slaves ect

Who were you responding to with this? It doesn't address anything I said and it doesn't really support or address anything else that was in the tangle of quotes either.

I don't know why you're attacking me for but i dare you to say, to all the white people that are in poverty, on the streets that they have "white privilege" I'm leaving this thread. Too negative and hostile. Bye

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 1:38 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't know why you're attacking me for but i dare you to say, to all the white people that are in poverty, on the streets that they have "white privilege" I'm leaving this thread. Too negative and hostile. Bye

I don't believe I've attacked you, if you feel attacked please show me where the attack is because it wasn't intended.

Yes, even those people have 'white privilege', because they would be compared against other people in similar situations who are not white. A white deformed, disabled, homeless, mentally ill, gay, trans woman who is left-handed still benefits from white privilege relative to a non-white deformed, disabled, homeless, mentally ill, gay, trans woman who is left-handed even if they both would be considered to not benefit from much in the way of privilege.

I hope if you come back to this thread you will find my explanation sufficiently non-attacking, positive and affectionate.
*hugs* :heart: :heart:
:mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 1:46 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't believe I've attacked you, if you feel attacked please show me where the attack is because it wasn't intended.

Yes, even those people have 'white privilege', because they would be compared against other people in similar situations who are not white. A white deformed, disabled, homeless, mentally ill, gay, trans woman who is left-handed still benefits from white privilege relative to a non-white deformed, disabled, homeless, mentally ill, gay, trans woman who is left-handed even if they both would be considered to not benefit from much in the way of privilege.

I hope if you come back to this thread you will find my explanation sufficiently non-attacking, positive and affectionate.
*hugs* :heart: :heart:
:mrgreen:

I don't like either argument,I get your viewpoint but it sounds like race baiting and I don't like the other posters argument,it sounds like victim politics,a contest of whose the most victimized by society.Life's a b***h but don't turn it into a contest. :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 1:49 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
I don't like either argument,I get your viewpoint but it sounds like race baiting and I don't like the other posters argument,it sounds like victim politics,a contest of whose the most victimized by society.Life's a b***h but don't turn it into a contest. :mrgreen:

I really fail to see how it's race-baiting to point out there's stuff that people who pass as white don't generally have to deal with.

It's a concept that needs blown out of proportion before it can be attacked.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 2:04 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I really fail to see how it's race-baiting to point out there's stuff that people who pass as white don't generally have to deal with.

I'm sure going through the world as black would be an eye opening experience,if a lot of these SJW memes didn't have a certain amount of truth to them they wouldn't be so dangerous. :|

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 2:06 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I'm sure going through the world as black would be an eye opening experience,if a lot of these SJW memes didn't have a certain amount of truth to them they wouldn't be so dangerous. :|

If you're benefiting from a lie the truth might be dangerous to your interests. That's not the same as the truth actually being dangerous though.

Anyways, I have to go spend the next nine hours in a miserable factory. :(

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 2:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

If you're benefiting from a lie the truth might be dangerous to your interests. That's not the same as the truth actually being dangerous though.

I think the SJW mentality is dangerous and gets young people thinking that the wrong solutions will help society.

Sorry about the factory,I myself get SSDI which is a real privilege.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 3:40 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I think the SJW mentality is dangerous and gets young people thinking that the wrong solutions will help society.

Not really the measly $800 they give us doesn’t go far in this society.
So I work part time retail which isn’t great.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 10:37 pm

^^^

Yea

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 12:46 am

vermontsavant wrote:

I'm not so sure they're offering the wrong solutions and compared to social injustice warriors, at least they're genuinely interesting in resolving social problems that SIWs just insist should be tolerated or even celebrated.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 4:52 am

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I'm not so sure they're offering the wrong solutions and compared to social injustice warriors, at least they're genuinely interesting in resolving social problems that SIWs just insist should be tolerated or even celebrated.
Never actually heard of a social injustice warrior,sounds like a pejorative for a conservative :?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 12:21 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Never actually heard of a social injustice warrior,sounds like a pejorative for a conservative :?

It's a fair term to describe those who are constantly triggered by and hostile to any sort of social justice movement. Since the shoe fits...

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 12:55 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

It's a fair term to describe those who are constantly triggered by and hostile to any sort of social justice movement. Since the shoe fits...
As long as it's not used toward me in a personal attack,I guess what harm is a made up term.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 12:56 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

As long as it's not used toward me in a personal attack,I guess what harm is a made up term.

It's no more of a made up term than SJW, a pejorative used to describe people who are dedicated to making the world a better place.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 1:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

It's no more of a made up term than SJW, a pejorative used to describe people who are dedicated to making the world a better place.
Ah,how did I forget :roll: