Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 9:57 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
TheRobotLives wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
[
Has so many grandchildren he loses track of which are his.

With all the illegitimate children Hunter has,who knows who his grandchildren are :)

I think Trump should directly ask Biden if he's a pedophile.

"Joe, you gave a speech to children where you recalled how children like to touch you and sit on your lap".

"That's a little creepy"

"Joe, people have found numerous instances of you touching little girls inappropriately".

"Joe, are you a pedophile?".
I don't think Biden's a pedophile,saying that is just cheapening the real arguments against him.

Unless you have knowledge or evidence I know of,if so please share!
I have never heard Biden called a pedophile or evidence to that effect.

Earlier I posted pictures of him touching little girls inappropriately.

Trump Shares Post Accusing Joe Biden of Being a Pedophile
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shares-p ... le-1532002

Trump tweeted: #PedoBiden (Pedophile Biden)

Oh ok,I read the article
I did the photos you posted, wasn't sure if they were real or photo shopped.

I guess we have something to pick on Biden about.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm

Two very important videos from Mark Blyth.

One month before the 2016 election:

2019 follow-up:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 10:10 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
And Biden responds; It's 8pm isn't it time for my jello' 8)

Well, that's still better than him recalling how young kids like to touch him and sit on his lap.

He seems to have a touching issue with children.

Not my cup of tea either but Trump may not go there lest Biden reminds him of his own foibles
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... countersue
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... it-dropped

He's also the man who said this about Epstein and I quote

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Trump’s association with Epstein extends into allegations that women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, with one woman claiming Epstein’s then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker-room attendant at the resort.

So while he's not under scrutiny I doubt Trump wants to bring back that heat

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 11:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Not my cup of tea either but Trump may not go there lest Biden reminds him of his own foibles
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... countersue
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... it-dropped

He's also the man who said this about Epstein and I quote

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Trump’s association with Epstein extends into allegations that women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, with one woman claiming Epstein’s then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker-room attendant at the resort.

So while he's not under scrutiny I doubt Trump wants to bring back that heat

He's a confused elderly man.

Likely, he cannot make impromptu refutations like you suggest.

Many of his public appearances he made this year, resulted in strange words coming out of his mouth.

Both Trump and Trump Jr. already attacked him for being a pedophile.

Biden's response: "I will not get down in the mud".

That's an easy response for him to remember.

Trump has to at least try in the debates to see if he catch Biden confused, and get him to confess to pedophilia.

Be the hero of your life.

Last edited by TheRobotLives on 26 Sep 2020, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 11:24 pm

The people who hunt pedophiles voluntarily are anonymous hackers, not technology illiterate old men as a rule.

I don't mean to be saying you should look that up, there are a few good reasons for people who actually do this to keep a low profile. I'm saying you should think on it.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 11:29 pm

cberg wrote:
The people who hunt pedophiles voluntarily are anonymous hackers, not technology illiterate old men as a rule.

I don't mean to be saying you should look that up, there are a few good reasons for people who actually do this to keep a low profile. I'm saying you should think on it.

The point is to win the debate.

The debate is in three days.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 11:39 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
cberg wrote:

Nowadays, the rules of debate no longer apply. You now have to totally destroy your opponent to the point of death.

Politics has become nothing more than a Roman gladiator match, where the supporter of the victor tramples the losers into total submission, if not death.

There is no more civility in anything.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 11:52 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
cberg wrote:

I don't plan on debating the "point" of winning at the cost of the planet dying, but thanks for the offer.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 12:15 am

TheRobotLives wrote:
Both Trump and Trump Jr. already attacked him for being a pedophile.
Biden's response: "I will not get down in the mud".

Sorry I forget the difference is that Biden has some class. Trump has none.

But yes putting aside politics Biden's cognitive sluggishness is perhaps a bigger factor than his sniffing children's hair.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:20 pm

Q: Why do people follow (e.g., Worship) Donald J. Trump?

[opinion=mine]

A: Likely because many of them (at least, the most vocal ones) seem to fall into one or more of the following categories, based on the means and methods they use to defend him and their own devotion to him.

• THE AUTHORITARIANS & THE HOLY ROLLERS: There are those who would truly prefer an authoritarian, nationalist moral order over our current democratic government.  They believe America would be a better place if everyone were required to follow their beliefs, and they support the false premise that Trump's actions provide a path to an outcome where everyone is effectively required to believe as they do.  Those who support the Christian Dominionism movement seem to fit into both of the above two categories.  Dominionists fundamentally oppose church-state separation -- in fact, dominionists erroneously deny that America's founders ever intended such a separation in the first place, despite it being implicitely stated in the First Amendment.

• THE DESTROYERS: There are those who embrace Trump primarily because of his calls to rebel against the established bureaucracy and his promises to destroy a system that they see as having left white working-class people poorer and forgotten over recent decades.  Many of these people seem permanently blinded or unable to intellectually grasp the fact that Trump's actual actions show him to be pursuing a reality that is far worse for them than the system he has pledged to destroy ...  or in some cases, they simply do not care, adopting the perspective that if their way of life is going to be screwed, then everyone else's should be as well.

• THE GASLIGHTED: There are those who seem directly affected and overwhelmed by the various gaslighting and distortion techniques that Trump employs to confuse, distract, and disorient.  It is rare to hear Trump speak for more than a minute without him employing faulty reasoning and emotional appeal tactics that often include:

o Belittling and dismissiveness
o Blame reflection and deflection
o Blatant lying
o Bullying, shaming, raging and threatening
o Deconstructive conditioning
o Devaluation
o Exaggeration
o Fear-mongering
o Idealization
o Isolation
o Normalization
o Projection
o Reality denial
o Rewriting history
o Self-aggrandizement
o Self-victimization
o ... and much more...

• THE HILLARY & OBAMA HATERS: There are those whose hatred for Hillary and Obama (for a wide variety of reasons) has led them to such a rage that it has effectively blinded them to the reality that Trump is typically far worse at supporting their interests on those very same issues on which they have assailed Hillary and Obama with criticism.  These people often follow in POTUS's footsteps by trying to persuade others by using faulty reasoning techniques like "false equivalence" and "whataboutism", a propaganda technique formerly used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world.  When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, the Soviet response would be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.  Today in America this technique is used to try to change the subject while deflecting criticism of Trump on to either the irrelevant or imagined failings of Obama or Hillary.

• THE IGNORANT & THE WILLFULLY IGNORANT: There are those who either hide in ignorance or lack the capacity to grasp the complexities of the real world.  Many make no effort to know or care about American politics beyond those few issues that affect them directly and immediately.

• THE INFALLIBLE: Some people find themselves unable to back away from a previously stated position, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, because they share Trump's psychological need to always be right and never concede error, clinging to his assertions like a drunk to an empty gin bottle.

• THE LOYAL: There are those whose indoctrination to political or religious loyalty, or peer pressure from those who are so indoctrinated and part of their social or business circles, effectively prohibits them from doing anything but support the party line.  This has occurred in an environment where it is obvious that POTUS is a pretender to following either the principles of the Republican Party or the Christian religion that they claim to support and embrace.

• THE PRAGMATICS: The "end justifies the means" people support Trump because they adopt the perspective of being self-serving pragmatists.  They blind themselves to the very real possibility that putting a mentally unwell and/or morally bankrupt person into office could lead to repercussions that would completely destroy their way of life.

• THE PREJUDICED: Being both racist and misogynistic, Trump of course acts as a magnet to attract those who are truly racist and misogynistic, as well as the xenophobic.

• THE PROFITEERS: There are those who see opportunities for direct personal gain from Trump's continued presidency, often in terribly perverse ways.

That so many seem to truly believe Trump's "I alone can fix it" mantra is a tribute to the cultish following that has resulted from the successfulness of his gaslighting efforts; and to how resistant some of his followers have become to caring that Trump's alternative realities fail to align with empirical observations of the real world.

[/opinion]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:59 pm

It has long been a rule violation to make negative generalizations of groups of people.

It's equivalent to making generalizations that Biden supporters are baby killers and thieves.

Baby Killers
=========

Want to keep the bloodshed going in their abortion clinics.

Thieves
=======

Licking their chops at stealing your income with new and higher taxes.

However, with the new rule that it's OK to call someone racist. ??

Hacky sack sucks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Dec 2020, 1:30 am

Why do people still support trump?
It took a long time for me to understand why people should not .The answer was they are crazy not too. Please before you get the wrong message (again) let me explain something too you. First what reason do you have for hating the president of the united states? This is going to be a very big suprise for you and very meaningful and important if you will listen to what I am about to tell you.
Let's begin
Realitu is only relative to the view point of the observer.
And this is what that means.
Realitu for most of us is based on truths we accept as being true and to each of us is what realitu is. But if some one was to remove the reality the observer see's and then replace it with a manufactured reality fabricated from misinformation, lies, seditious slander about another person (like the president) propaganda and even worse is if they don't provide you with information you have a right to know and information they have been given the duty to provide but do not. And if some one does this to an observer then after 4 years of observing a manufactured reality based on lies then the observer will then believe the reality is based on truth. And the observer will then have been subverted. Subversion is a type of brainwashing or mind control and is considered too be an act of violence.
And you can not over throw the united states with an act of violence.
Truth is that is exactly what the main stream media has done to the democrat party. They have been intentionally subverted . Many have been down right radicalized.
Let me ask you again why do you hate trump? Did you know that your 401k has doubled since trump took office , did you know our military is once again strengthened and our borders are secure. Why would you want open borders when we are at war ? And why would you want over 100,000 people every month coming into our country illgaly only to go straight onto welfare ? Why would you vote for a president who says he is going to raise taxes and return to the failed policies that trump just saved us from? And what happend to the liberal sustainability agenda ? How does open borders fit in?
Let's not forget trump is responsible for streamlining the vaccine for corona virus . Here is something else I bet you didn't know. Did you know that Kim the leader of north korea has not been testing nukes or launching missiles. Did you know that because of trump Kim had given permission to return to the U.S. 200 fallen soldiers that were killed in the Korean war but untill trump no one could get them to release their remains. And here is the kicker . When the 200 flag draped coffins were unloaded out of the back of the C-130's not one single democrat politition or main stream news network even bothered to show up. And why because it would had played favorable for trump. And that's the exact reason Polosi tore up the presidents state of the union speech. Proof that it was an orchestrated collaboration by the main stream news networks and the Democrat party to subvert the American people into not supporting our president. All based on lies and misinformation. And no information. One last thing you need to know. Did you know that trump was successful in bringing Israel and Palistein to the peace table and actually got them to sign the plan at the white house and it has been ratified? Palestein is now their own state with their own goverment within Israel. And Israel has now been recognised by most
all of the countries in the middle east as having the right to exsist. All but iran. Both of them are very excited about the future of their two states and their economic possibilities and peaceful coexistence. This is what trump has accomplished among many many other achievments. He did this with the constant harassment and fake alligations and non deserved hatred when all he wanted to do and did was make our country and your lives better. So one more time why do you hate him ? Because he has red hair or because he saved our country ?