Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 2:25 pm

Years ago I had a 'feeling' that one day our economy would get so bad we might enter another Great Depression. People always dismissed me and said it would never happen today and yet look at where we are now.

I also was 'feeling' that we might have another civil war and everyone dismissed me and got annoyed wth me because of the way I was raving like a lunatic (or maybe because I sounded like a boogaloo?). But now look at all the violence happening here in the US and the anger that is dividing us all? Does it not feel like we are closer to the unthinkable?

In many ways I actually feel like Cassandra from Greek Mythology. The prophetess who tried so hard to warn people about the Trojan War but everyone dismissed her until it was too late when the Greeks sacked their city. :|

You guys might still think I'm just crazy or full of it but my intuition feels very strong to me now... :idea:

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 3:28 pm

Not unusual for autism,Donna Williams spoke of instances of clairvoyance.I myself have made predictions about my own future that came true.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 3:37 pm

I don't want to bring you down, but I feel compelled to point out that making predictions (that eventually come true) based on evidence does not indicate you are a psychic. The truth is, there were signs that the economy was vulnerable long before the 2007/8 recession, and those vulnerabilities were never eliminated. People have been talking about the possibility of a third world war for decades. As US leaders continue to antagonize other world leaders, those speculations will intensify.

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:10 pm

What number am I thinking of Twiz ? ( it's between 1-100 )

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:43 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

78 (Total guess :P).

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:44 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

I know you're being sarcastic Mister Weasel, but it doesn't work that way. My intuition works by being able to sense things before they happen without really understanding why, not reading minds. Also being an empath I often feel other people's emotions as my own. And boy have I been overloaded with hateful negativity everywhere I go. :|

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:46 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

I know you're being sarcastic Mister Weasel, but it doesn't work that way. My intuition works by being able to sense things before they happen without really understanding why, not reading minds. Also being an empath I often feel other people's emotions as my own. And boy have I been overloaded with hateful negativity everywhere I go. :|

No , not being sarcastic , believe it or not .

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:47 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

No offense, but being "overloaded with hateful negativity everywhere you go", doesn't sound like you're experiencing empathy, especially seeing as how you react on here sometimes with a lot of hate.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 4:53 pm

smudge wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

No offense, but being "overloaded with hateful negativity everywhere you go", doesn't sound like you're experiencing empathy, especially seeing as how you react on here sometimes with a lot of hate.

Being an empath isn't about empathy. This will explain it better. Expressing other people's hate when you yourself have no reason for being hateful is exactly the kind of thing empaths do. They are like sponges that suck up other people's emotions.

Of course being bipolar does not help things.

https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-an-empath

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 5:03 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
smudge wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

Being an empath isn't about empathy. This will explain it better. Expressing other people's hate when you yourself have no reason for being hateful is exactly the kind of thing empaths do. They are like sponges that suck up other people's emotions.

I apologize for using the wrong word, but yes, I know what an empath is supposed to be. I still stand by what I said. I notice you posting on here sometimes (Or in the past) of really hateful replies that are disproportionate in response to what other people say. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of similar. I think that you believe other people to be feeling hateful emotions when they aren't.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 5:26 pm

smudge wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
smudge wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

I apologize for using the wrong word, but yes, I know what an empath is supposed to be. I still stand by what I said. I notice you posting on here sometimes (Or in the past) of really hateful replies that are disproportionate in response to what other people say. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of similar. I think that you believe other people to be feeling hateful emotions when they aren't.

It could be a mix of both? And if you've noticed most of my hatefulness has surrounded Trump and the mess that the USA has become lately. I'm trying to learn to accept and let go. For whatever reason Trump was destined to rule this country because he has powerful signs in his chart like Regulus aka "The Heart of the Lion" fixed star (he is also a Leo in Vedic Astrology destined for leadership).

But with all this talk of Lion Kings in the stars, there's only one lion whom I think compares to Trump. :P

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 5:39 pm

^ You know what dude? I was listening to that exact song yesterday!!

Regarding Trump, it is a sensitive topic for most, so I see what you mean that you think it could be both. :D As for Astrology, it's not a subject I follow. I've never really understood it.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2020, 5:58 pm

smudge wrote:
^ You know what dude? I was listening to that exact song yesterday!!

Regarding Trump, it is a sensitive topic for most, so I see what you mean that you think it could be both. :D As for Astrology, it's not a subject I follow. I've never really understood it.

Were you thinking of Trump while listening to it? ;)

I can picture a Trump rally like this

MAGA Crowds: "It's great that we'll soon be connected with a president who'll be all-time adored!"

:salut: :cheers: :salut: :cheers: :salut:

Trump: "Of course quid pro quo you're expected to take certain duties on board."

:king:

Vedic Astrology is even more difficult to understand than Tropical Western (the system most people are familiar with). You have to know your exact time of birth to even use it, but if you do the charts reveal things so spot on it's spooky. For example my charts revealed that my relationship with my mother isn't always pleasant, and that my mother would suffer severe health problems. I was pretty shocked at how right that has turned out. :|

Western Astrology often gets things wrong or words things so vaguely that it's easy to understand why people no longer believe in astrology.

Oh and turns out I'm actually an Aries, not a Taurus. Aries fits my explosive temper. :mrgreen:

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Aug 2020, 7:03 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:04 pm

I bet its 1

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Aug 2020, 7:10 pm

Yep. I've been telling people that this was going to happen for about the last 35 years. Talked about it more back then than any time recently, though.

Could tell you how it comes out, and it's not pretty. But the good guys win in the end. It'll be over by next spring.

Only odd thing about seeing it all actually happen was the pandemic. Didn't see that coming, but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention in the 1980s.