Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:20 pm

Archmage Arcane wrote:
Yep. I've been telling people that this was going to happen for about the last 35 years. Talked about it more back then than any time recently, though.

Could tell you how it comes out, and it's not pretty. But the good guys win in the end. It'll be over by next spring.

Only odd thing about seeing it all actually happen was the pandemic. Didn't see that coming, but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention in the 1980s.

I don't believe in concepts of 'good vs evil' when it comes to any war. In every war ever fought in the history of mankind from the American Civil War to the World Wars you have soldiers on all sides doing truly horrible things to achieve victory. Sacking cities, bombing civilians, killing children, raping women (and men), torturing POWs who surrender, etc.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:32 pm

Psychic ? Fore tell the future , clairvoyance , There are so many words that apply here .
Personally some predictions and fore knowledge, are so painfully accurate , it seems to be hard to call them anything else but psychic . Times when shoulda know things have been painfully obvious as well. But not. Known . Have been equally discouraging, but Also times when things fall into place have been encouraging as well .

where ever you go ,there you are

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:40 pm

A person does not have to be "psychic" to foresee a time when the wealthy oligarchs would distance themselves from a democratic society and wait for a global disaster to stir up dissent among the masses so they could see one of their own in charge and reap profits from defaulted real-estate mortgages and other properties.

It was inevitable.  The only variable was "when", which has turned out to be now.

And like the others, my own "Cassandra Curse" has been in play in a two-fold manner: (1) people ignored me when I warned them since the late 1980s about today's calamitous events; and (2) those very same people deny that I gave them any warnings, even when confronted with the published articles I had written back then.

This is one of the few times when it gives me no comfort or satisfaction to have been correct.

:(

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:47 pm

Fnord wrote:
A person does not have to be "psychic" to foresee a time when the wealthy oligarchs would distance themselves from a democratic society and wait for a global disaster to stir up dissent among the masses so they could see one of their own in charge and reap profits from defaulted real-estate mortgages and other properties.

It was inevitable.  The only variable was "when", which has turned out to be now.

And like the others, my own "Cassandra Curse" has been in play in a two-fold manner: (1) people ignored me when I warned them since the late 1980s about today's calamitous events; and (2) those very same people deny that I gave them any warnings, even when confronted with the published articles I had written back then.

This is one of the few times when it gives me no comfort or satisfaction to have been correct.

Try being ignored and later blocked by an online community of self-proclaimed psychics who insist there will be no civil war. :(

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 7:55 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Try being ignored and later blocked by an online community of self-proclaimed psychics who insist there will be no civil war. :(

You, blocked on a forum of psychics Twiz , you should of seen that one coming :lol:

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:05 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

You, blocked on a forum of psychics Twiz , you should of seen that one coming :lol:

Lol the lady who owns the site told me I was scaring everyone. What do I look like? Melisandre? :lol:

"I see darkness in you all!" :skull:

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:10 pm

^ I can see how , if you were you telling people you see a darkness in them :twisted: . Some people are not ready for that kind of information 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:19 pm

The police are in the habit of using psychics....if you got it...put it to use

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:24 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
^ I can see how , if you were you telling people you see a darkness in them :twisted: . Some people are not ready for that kind of information 8)

Right now I see the broken wings of an eagle unable to fly away. The right wing bleeds red, the left wing bleeds blue. And a ravenous dragon and bear from the east wonders through the woods in search of meat. :skull:

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:26 pm

cyberdad wrote:

First I need to get my sanity under control. :bounce:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:29 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

oh ok

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:31 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Apparently there is a fine line between genius and insanity :D

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2020, 8:34 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Apparently there is a fine line between genius and insanity :D

And psychic intuition :mrgreen:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 2:06 am

I do have a feeling that another war will break out if Trump wins office again. We already have people protesting and now I am hearing about riots happening again so if he wins, this can get worse and then the right wing would have to fight against the left and it will be a big mess.

I always hope I will be wrong.

People are not comfortable with the truth or with uncomfortable predictions. They don't want to hear any negativity.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 2:28 am

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Lol the lady who owns the site told me I was scaring everyone. What do I look like? Melisandre? :lol:

"I see darkness in you all!" :skull:

If they're scared by your predictions they should stop claiming to be psychic, either they should know you're wrong or know you're right. Either way, my 'prediction' is they don't have any abilities beyond what anyone else has. :nerdy:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 6:00 am

Some old song had the phrase “ born under a bad sign”. As part of its lyrics ,just good ole rock and roll.

where ever you go ,there you are