Page 1 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 7:54 pm

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden fathered a child with an Arkansas woman while dating his brother’s widow...

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 7:57 pm

So that's not great but also not a material concern for most of us...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:01 pm

Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he failed a drug test the same year when he was appointed to the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which paid him millions.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:04 pm

Which is comparable to asking China directly to meddle in the election why?

I mean Trump always wins at everything right, logically and in reality, it follows that that includes number of criminal allegations.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm

I wonder if Trump ever had anybody murdered? He's probably too much of a coward to actually shoot somebody on 5th Avenue himself, even though he's right about not losing any supporters if he did.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm

Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China served the “strategic interests” of the country’s communist government and military — and may have imperiled American national security, the deal included a 2015 joint venture between BHR and AVIC Auto — a subsidiary of the state-run Aviation Industry Corp. of China (AVIC), which makes aircraft for the Chinese military — to purchase Henniges Automotive, an American auto-parts maker.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:18 pm

Auto parts licensing does not imperil national security, budget slashing federal agencies tasked with keeping citizens alive imperils national security. Refusing to implicate Russia when a poison they designed is used in the west imperils national security. So does greenlighting 5G networks early instead of letting the military have accurate GPS, just to get the latest iPhone, that imperils national security.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:21 pm

Our relationships with Russia, North Korea, and the Middle East (recent peace treaty!) have been far less volatile under Trump.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:23 pm

Do you have numerical proof?

As if the DPRK suddenly likes America. They're just uninterested in conflict because they can identify with despotism.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:25 pm

Romofan wrote:
Our relationships with Russia, North Korea, and the Middle East (recent peace treaty!) have been far less volatile under Trump.

I heard North Korea is pissed off with us again, something about Trump's failure to negotiate a treaty with Kim Jong Un.

And perhaps our relationship is 'improving' because Trump wants to be a dictator too.

Last edited by DeathEmperor413 on 08 Sep 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:26 pm

Lining up petrochemical economies basically goes something like "We have oil, you have oil, let's collude!"

So I'm not impressed. I am equally unimpressed by collusion with a known killer of journalists, dissidents & treaties to win elections. Take your pick, if it's not Putin, it's Xi Jinping.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:26 pm

Hunter Biden spent several thousand dollars at a Manhattan strip club during a pair of visits — including one that sent a staffer scrambling to buy a sex toy so strippers could use it on him, sources told The Post on Wednesday.
Biden — who’s been dogged by a series of strip-club allegations uncovered by The Post this week — was accompanied by a woman both times he went to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Hell’s Kitchen about a year ago, the sources said.
On each occasion, he and his companion holed up in a private room, where they ordered bottles of pricey booze and were joined by several strippers, sources said.
During one particularly wild night, workers suspected Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner in the Democratic primary race to challenge President Donald Trump — was high, and he was warned that drugs weren’t allowed on the premises, sources said.
That same night, a worker had to be sent out to purchase a dildo so the gals could use it on Hunter, sources said.
It’s unclear if the club didn’t have a similar device on hand or if he insisted on a brand-new one fresh out of the package.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:27 pm

Let's put it bluntly, either you have a duty to the truth or an inexplicable loyalty to juicy gossip.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:28 pm

I was asking for numerical proof of diplomatic success.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:29 pm

Let's put it bluntly, either you have a duty to the truth or an inexplicable loyalty to juicy gossip.

Unlike the "Trump calls soldiers dumb" smear, every Hunter Biden story is documented.

I have a personal question, though. Why are you posting so frequently on my thread?

It's like you are trying to 'block' every statement I make, which is unusual.

Why?

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 8:40 pm

Romofan wrote:

Unlike the "Trump calls soldiers dumb" smear, every Hunter Biden story is documented.
?

I actually agree, the liberally biased news tried to smear Trump for holding a glass of water... But anything documented about Trump that is ACTUALLY horrible like locking Hispanic children up in former Japanese internment camps or banning Muslims from entering our country or pardoning sadistic American war criminals or screwing over a village in Scotland to build a private golf course while ruining the water supply of the villagers is always "Blah! Blah! Blah! Fake News! Liberal Hoax!"

We have liars fighting against liars with no regards for our country's future or safety. This should be interesting...