Page 3 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:26 am

Mr Clinton's own office at the UN found 9% of the foreign aid cash went to the Haitian government and 0.6% to local organisations.
The bulk of it went to UN agencies, international aid groups, private contractors and donor countries' own civilian and military agencies.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:27 am

so...by your logic the Clintons are going to Hell.

Correct?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:29 am

Romofan wrote:
"The Clinton family, they are crooks, they are thieves, they are liars," says Haitian activist Dahoud Andre.
He has been leading protests outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign base in Brooklyn for the last two years.

Maybe so. But so are the Trumps. And the simple fact is, prior to Trump running against Hillary Clinton, the Trumps and Clintons were all extremely close. It had been Bill Clinton who told Trump he should run for office! The two men had been golfing buddies. Their daughters were best friends.
And if the truth be known, I could care less about the Clintons. If I have any partisan loyalty to an individual President, it's to Barack Obama.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Romofan wrote:
Let's put it bluntly, either you have a duty to the truth or an inexplicable loyalty to juicy gossip.

Unlike the "Trump calls soldiers dumb" smear, every Hunter Biden story is documented.

I have a personal question, though. Why are you posting so frequently on my thread?

It's like you are trying to 'block' every statement I make, which is unusual.

Why?

Do you acknowledge that Trump and his brood had looted the charity he had set up for children with cancer?

I guess you have evidence to substantiate that claim?

The best I can find is:
Quote:
There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,” as the posts claim.

That detail appears to stem from a 2017 Forbes story that alleged Eric Trump’s separate nonprofit organization, the Eric Trump Foundation, engaged in self-dealing and misled donors.

The magazine wrote that the foundation publicly proclaimed that all proceeds from its annual golf tournament at a Trump golf club would go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. However, while the foundation did donate millions to that organization, it also made large payments to the Trump Organization to host the event and some funds were directed to different charities, Forbes found.

Source: https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/social-posts-distort-facts-on-trump-charities/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 6c6b966b4a

This here tells how Trump defrauded his cancer charity. And yes, He's going to Hell for it.

Yes, you provided a link to the 2017 article referenced in the quote I supplied:
Quote:
There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,” as the posts claim.

That detail appears to stem from a 2017 Forbes story that alleged Eric Trump’s separate nonprofit organization, the Eric Trump Foundation, engaged in self-dealing and misled donors.

Being it had already been noted that it does NOT support your claim, do you have any evidence other than this discredited article?

Unless, of course, you were not aware that Eric Trump (the subject of the article you linked) is not the person under discussion here?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:37 am

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Romofan wrote:
Let's put it bluntly, either you have a duty to the truth or an inexplicable loyalty to juicy gossip.

Unlike the "Trump calls soldiers dumb" smear, every Hunter Biden story is documented.

I have a personal question, though. Why are you posting so frequently on my thread?

Why?

Do you acknowledge that Trump and his brood had looted the charity he had set up for children with cancer?

The best I can find is:
Quote:

The magazine wrote that the foundation publicly proclaimed that all proceeds from its annual golf tournament at a Trump golf club would go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. However, while the foundation did donate millions to that organization, it also made large payments to the Trump Organization to host the event and some funds were directed to different charities, Forbes found.

Source: https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/social-posts-distort-facts-on-trump-charities/

This here tells how Trump defrauded his cancer charity. And yes, He's going to Hell for it.

Yes, you provided a link to the 2017 article referenced in the quote I supplied:
Quote:

Being it had already been noted that it does NOT support your claim, do you have any evidence other than this discredited article?

Unless, of course, you were not aware that Eric Trump (the subject of the article you linked) is not the person under discussion here?

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/do ... foundation

Well, here's another.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
If I have any partisan loyalty to an individual President, it's to Barack Obama.

From the same snopes article:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-obama-salary-donations/

Quote:
President Obama donated millions of dollars to charities during his time in office

In modern times it seems to be common to donate from the presidential salary. Trump had the luxury to donate all of his because he's filthy rich. He lives in a gold tower. I don't really see it as a point of comparison. That was the point of evoking the snopes article.

So much cherry picking :cherry: from both sides

I think its fair to bring up Trump in what amounts to be a Joe Biden smear ad thread about his son, even though it is true.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 12:53 am

Whelp the post I was going to respond disappeared. I was going to say:

That thread was basically just an unsubstantiated rumor so yes it was a smear thread too. How I love election time....

I'm not going to go after anyone with mod powers for taking a shot at me.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Romofan wrote:

Why?

The best I can find is:
Quote:

Quote:

Well, here's another.

How hard is it for you to provide something even approximating what has been asked for?

You will note that your linked article, dated December 10, 2019, not only does not contain any evidence that Mr Trump "stole from a kids cancer charity", but is in fact the main subject of the fact-check article (dated December 24, 2019) which I have posted excerpts from twice so far...

Let's see if the third time makes an impact:
Quote:
There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,”

At this point I have to work on the understanding that you have no evidence to support your assertions other than "orange man bad", so can you please refrain from making the same unsubstantiated claims and wasting everyone's time.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:06 am

I'm not going to go after anyone with mod powers for taking a shot at me.

I took the post down because it was unfair, and unnecessary.

I apologize, too :o

You have done a good job :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:17 am

Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Romofan wrote:

Why?

The best I can find is:
Quote:

Quote:

Well, here's another.

How hard is it for you to provide something even approximating what has been asked for?

You will note that your linked article, dated December 10, 2019, not only does not contain any evidence that Mr Trump "stole from a kids cancer charity", but is in fact the main subject of the fact-check article (dated December 24, 2019) which I have posted excerpts from twice so far...

Quote:
There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,”

At this point I have to work on the understanding that you have no evidence to support your assertions other than "orange man bad", so can you please refrain from making the same unsubstantiated claims and wasting everyone's time.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... es-new-yo/
I think the problem is with your obstinate dedication to a nonexistent image of Trump held by too many right wingers.

Romofan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:30 am

...a nonexistent image of Trump held by too many right wingers

Hey, I know you were talking to another party, but let me just say that I am in no way a "right winger".

I am pro-choice, pro-lgbt, pro-legalization...and pro Trump.

MAGA

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:38 am

Romofan wrote:
...a nonexistent image of Trump held by too many right wingers

Hey, I know you were talking to another party, but let me just say that I am in no way a "right winger".

I am pro-choice, pro-lgbt, pro-legalization...and pro Trump.

MAGA

You must be very lonely among your fellow MAGAs, because most Trump voters are against those things.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:48 am

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
I wonder if Trump ever had anybody murdered? He's probably too much of a coward to actually shoot somebody on 5th Avenue himself, even though he's right about not losing any supporters if he did.

the media don't report this factoid but he got away with attempted murder of a fellow classmate in military school who gave him some lip, he physically shoved the student out of an upper story window and other classmates had to intervene to prevent him from finishing the job. i do not put murder past this psychopathic excuse for a POTUS, only nowadays he'd hire somebody to do the dirty work.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 1:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Romofan wrote:

Why?

The best I can find is:
Quote:

Quote:

Well, here's another.

Quote:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... es-new-yo/
I think the problem is with your obstinate dedication to a nonexistent image of Trump held by too many right wingers.

So, to counter a December 24, 2019 post showing he did not "steal from a kids cancer charity”, you present an October 8, 2019 fact check that finishes with:
Quote:
Our ruling

A Facebook post said, "The Trump family was disallowed from operating any charity in the State of New York because they stole from a kids cancer charity."

A lawsuit does seek to temporarily ban Donald Trump and his three eldest children from being part of charities in New York. But that case is still pending.

The lawsuit relates to the Donald J. Trump Foundation, not to a kids cancer charity. The lawsuit alleges that Trump used charitable assets to pay off legal obligations of entities he controlled, to promote his hotels, to buy personal items, and to support his presidential election campaign.

Trump’s son, Eric, led a foundation that raised money for kids with cancer, and that foundation has come under scrutiny over its own handling of funds. But the lawsuit seeking to ban the Trumps from participating in charities isn’t pegged to Eric Trump’s foundation.

We rate the post False.

This would demonstrate that the claim he "stole from a kids cancer charity” which you have been continually making is indeed false, through evidence you, yourself, have supplied...

Based on this, it is almost certain the problem is with your obstinate dedication to a nonexistent image of Trump held by too many left wingers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 2:01 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 9a35624779

(Sigh) Trump did, did, did.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 2:02 am

i have a question that has been in my mind for 4 years now- why would ANY foreigner love trumpoleeney? what good has he done to any foreigner that would make said foreigner love the man?