Question for non-Americans who hate Biden and not Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2020, 10:27 am

In American we are generally told that Trump is broadly unpopular in Canada and Europe, but on WP I see a lot of anti-Biden and pro-Trump (or at least sympathetic to Trump) sentiment expressed by non-Americans, most commonly Australians and UK, as well as one or two Canadians (although they are probably the exception).

This has surprised me and I would like some explanation if I may ask, thanks!

HacKING
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Oct 2020, 3:08 pm

MaxE wrote:
In American we are generally told that Trump is broadly unpopular in Canada and Europe, but on WP I see a lot of anti-Biden and pro-Trump (or at least sympathetic to Trump) sentiment expressed by non-Americans, most commonly Australians and UK, as well as one or two Canadians (although they are probably the exception).

This has surprised me and I would like some explanation if I may ask, thanks!

American Trump supporter, but I'll give my speculations. For Canada, UK, Australia, ect I'd say it's the same reason as Americans- fed up with the radical left ruining the west.

What's more interesting than those countries is the broad support of Trump among certain non western nations in Africa, Asia, and South America. Why is he popular among people the left claims he supposedly hates?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2020, 5:39 pm

HacKING wrote:
American Trump supporter, but I'll give my speculations. For Canada, UK, Australia, ect I'd say it's the same reason as Americans- fed up with the radical left ruining the west.

How is the "radical left" ruining the west?