Page 28 of 31 [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 3:56 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
cberg wrote:
Spell it right.

I don't care how you feel about this election, it doesn't concern you.

Are you saying that Australia is completely unaffected by what America does?

Apparently, he is.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 4:04 am

cberg wrote:
This is a last ditch to save an extremely high-paying, totally unsubstantiated job; that of defending the indefensible. It's a ruse, not a complaint. This is a delay tactic until Trump is called to account.

Whose job are you referring to?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 4:06 am

Pepe wrote:
cberg wrote:
Spell it right.

Respectfully, I disagree.
Australia's literal existence, down the line, may depend on the direction of America. 8)

ok, i'll bite- if we head more in a quasi-third-way direction, how would that hurt you all?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 4:07 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
Others should wait instead of making irrelevant arguments against it.

Although I'm certainly not saying there aren't relevant arguments against it.

I'm just saying I haven't seen any here.

Actually the arguments are relevant since the evidence for fraud was always suspect and the burden of proof is on the Trumpites in their vain hope they can stall the outcome of the election on a technicality.

Ill-gotten gains? not this time....if the republicans ever have the guts to choose a legitimate candidate maybe they might go back to serious policy instead of relying on slogans and lies.

You're not commenting on what I was commenting on.

If true, it is called a non-sequitur, as you would know. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 4:11 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cberg wrote:
Spell it right.

Respectfully, I disagree.
Australia's literal existence, down the line, may depend on the direction of America. 8)

ok, i'll bite- if we head more in a quasi-third-way direction, how would that hurt you all?

If the Democrats don't push back against China*, there may be serious consequences.
I have mentioned this many times. 8)

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2020, 2:18 pm

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/Le ... onId=32628

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.

----

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/statu ... 4288268288

Judge Patricia A. McCullough rules that PA preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld..

"Additionally, Petitioners appear to have established a
likelihood to succeed."

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 8:27 pm

So, you've posted a proposed House resolution as though it is already fact, and an opinion as though it's a ruling?

Selective editing, much?

I'd never rule out further legal action, because if there's one thing lawyers like it's extracting money from fools. Lawyers always win.

Do I think it will lead anywhere, though? No, I really don't.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2020, 8:53 pm

Here's some equally entertaining fiction...

Trump investigates election fraud

Trump leaves the White House

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:24 pm

In Other Broad Band News, Attorney General Barr's
Homeland Security and Justice Department Report
Says, NO Substantial Fraud in the 2020 Presidential
Election that Biden Wins Soundly Still With 306 Electoral Votes;

Considering that Barr is One of
Trump's Closest, Yes Men,

This Means

The Conspiracy Theories

Are Over Except For in Minds of 'Minions',

Still Supporting Trump on 'Fifth Avenue',
In Terms and Figures of 170,000,000 Dollars
For Trump's 'Slush Fund' to Use for Whatever
Else He Has Up His 'SLeeve' in Kool-Aid Ways

For Those Just

Waiting for

Another Trump

Kool-Aid Stand

To Open In Another

Flood of Conspiracy

Theories to Manipulate

Folks as This iS How Demagogues

Keeps Their Circus Breathing Still,

Hoping to Retain Power For Whatever

Status They See of Life Depending On Others For It...

It Seems Barr

Is Attempting

To Wipe Some 'Stuff'

Off His Resume for His next 'Hitch'....

In Other Words, Nothing to 'Round Up

In the Corral' at All except For Trump's

Attempt to Attack Democracy At Core

In Overturning A Legitimate, Fair Election;

Surely, Rising Beyond Anything Russia Attempted in 2016...

Except, of Course

Trump Totally

L O S E S

Fails, except

For Bleeding Resources
And Yes Covid-19 Assisted Life Out of 'the Minions'
And Others; 'Them' Still Worshipping Him As 'They' Do At 'Church'...

'The Place' That Truly Pushed Him 'Over' the 'Top'...

And Fell Along With Him As Younger Generations

View Religion ('Christianity') More Than ever as Part of State Politics For Power;

But Hey; A Sacrifice continues As 'Church' Has Always Sold Its Soul THiS Way AS HiStory SHows....

'Faustian

Deal, Indeed,

Revelation; Just

Another Archetypal

Story, As 'Cloth' Wears Politics

And Yes, Hairy Wild Animals Like

me continue to Beastly BREaTHE, Haha;

WHere in Terms of Truth, Up Is Down, And Down Is Up...

i Do Believe 'We' Need A 'Kiss Song' To Celebrate Down IS UP, Too...

As Usual

Heaven's on Fire...

And that too Is a Prophecy on Fire...

i Realize 'Ace Frehley', is a Trump Supporter

Yet He Is Not the Lead Singer in 'the Song'..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:30 pm

Pepe wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
cberg wrote:
Spell it right.

Are you saying that Australia is completely unaffected by what America does?

Apparently, he is.

No, I am saying this Aussie is very disrespectful towards a country they claim to be interconnected with. I don't want anything to do with this.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 8:50 pm

Still waiting to see all this fraud being rounded up. In once location, they did a full recount and found uncounted votes for biden, making his lead bigger. Does that make it double-fraud, since he won by even more when they double checked? Who knew fraud was this easy to commit?

Nobody, because it isn't easy to commit. People occasionally TRY to, but it gets CAUGHT. Around 1100 instances caught in the last 20 years. Most of it being "I didn't know I couldn't vote" or "I wanted to get my sister's husband elected to city council". That's not even enough to swing a single district, let alone an entire election, even if it happened all in the same year, and not spread out over 20 years.

Voter fraud is only easy and untraceable in the imaginations of those who don't know how closely monitored the voting system is. Two people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead, as they say. The more people involved, the harder it is to keep secret.

Watergate, we found out. Iran Contra, we found out. Blowjob in the whitehouse, we found out. Waterboarding and torture, we found out. When people do shady things, we kinda tend to find out.

Wake me up when they catch the snipe "frawd", or invent a new invisible creature to chase after.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 10:15 pm

Well watergate wasn't found out till sometime after, so since this election is very recent, perhaps we need more time to tell, compared to watergate? Waterboarding and BJs in the white house took longer to find out too, didn't they?

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 10:46 pm

ironpony wrote:
Well watergate wasn't found out till sometime after, so since this election is very recent, perhaps we need more time to tell, compared to watergate? Waterboarding and BJs in the white house took longer to find out too, didn't they?

Nixon was stung for watergate while he was still in office. So were the others. It doesn't take THAT long. Even if it takes a year, we find out. Given that, it's not like they're going to get away with it. Nixon and Clinton both were officially impeached. It's still weaponized against clinton to this day. Also, elections involve SO many more people, and SO much more oversight, the odds of NOBODY noticing are absurdly slim. Nixon got caught in the era of cassette tapes. Clinton got caught before the digital age. Same with bush. These days there's so much redundancy and security, even when someone TRIES to commit voter fraud, even when they're on the inside, we still catch them.

If voter fraud had happened as claimed, we'd have found it by now. It's really that easy to spot.

I've explained in great detail why voter fraud is so difficult, based on the actual procedures used by the elections system. That doesn't stop people from simply ignoring it, and continuing to spout "interesting theories" or "suspicious anomalies". "THAT JUST PROVES HOW DEEP THE CONSPIRACY IS, MAN!! !"

Lets pretend we live in the world of pure imagination, where even the wildest and most bizarre things are possible, and biden did totally steal the election with millions of illegal dead immigrant votes. WHEN we find out a year or so later, you think NOBODY is going to do anything about it? I'd bet the house and senate would have a few things to say on the matter. Probably the SCOTUS, too. Certainly the body of trump voters would chime in. Cheating doesn't work if you get caught. They just take the prizes away and kick you out.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 10:57 pm

ironpony wrote:

Yep and especially the investigation regarding the last election took a long time. But this time apparently it needed to stop immediately, even before it started really. Nothing suspicious about that reaction I'm sure.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 11:40 pm

If Watergate had happened today, Nixon would have gotten away with it and most of the population would never know, such is the state of the press in the West.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 11:58 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Yep and especially the investigation regarding the last election took a long time. But this time apparently it needed to stop immediately, even before it started really. Nothing suspicious about that reaction I'm sure.

Oh okay, did the investigation for the last election take longer than it should have since they should have caught any fraud sooner, if that is the case?