Page 5 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 4:13 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
. . . All those groups went "virtual" :roll: or shut down completely. Because "alone together", "stay home save lives", "slow the spread", or some other feel-good crap. Doing anything "virtual" meant worshipping Anthony Fauci. I wanted no part of it! :evil: QAnon was the only group I found that continued to have in-person parties, complete with hugs, handshakes, alcohol, and bowls of good food. (One woman at the party brought a smoked salmon and cream cheese spread with bagel chips, and called it a "super spread". :D The name fit; it was amazingly good!)  Well, I guess I could have joined Antifa, looted my city's downtown, and maybe knocked down a statue or two. Democrats say this doesn't spread Biden-19, so they pay people to loot stores and burn things, and Antifa doesn't require masks or social distancing. But I like QAnon better. We were like Winston and Julia hiding in a room above Mr. Charrington's shop, enjoying freedom from the Thought Police. ("1984" reference.)  Regardless of the alleged wrongs QAnon did, I'll forever be grateful to them for saving my life.
Or you and your friends could have engaged in a fascistic conspiracy to attack the nation's capitol to overturn a legal election for the sake of a strongman wannabe man-baby.
And all because some pretty QAnon nutter hugged him, fed him, and gave him a glass of Kool-Aid to drink.

Last edited by Fnord on 14 Apr 2022, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 4:19 pm

Misslizard wrote:
You get a free horn hat if you join.
It’s lined with tinfoil.

:lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 4:20 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
. . . All those groups went "virtual" :roll: or shut down completely. Because "alone together", "stay home save lives", "slow the spread", or some other feel-good crap. Doing anything "virtual" meant worshipping Anthony Fauci. I wanted no part of it! :evil: QAnon was the only group I found that continued to have in-person parties, complete with hugs, handshakes, alcohol, and bowls of good food. (One woman at the party brought a smoked salmon and cream cheese spread with bagel chips, and called it a "super spread". :D The name fit; it was amazingly good!)

Well, I guess I could have joined Antifa, looted my city's downtown, and maybe knocked down a statue or two. Democrats say this doesn't spread Biden-19, so they pay people to loot stores and burn things, and Antifa doesn't require masks or social distancing. But I like QAnon better. We were like Winston and Julia hiding in a room above Mr. Charrington's shop, enjoying freedom from the Thought Police. ("1984" reference.)

Regardless of the alleged wrongs QAnon did, I'll forever be grateful to them for saving my life.

Or you and your friends could have engaged in a fascistic conspiracy to attack the nation's capitol to overturn a legal election for the sake of a strongman wannabe man-baby.
And all because some QAnon nutter fed him, hugged him, and gave him a glass of Kool-Aid to drink.

:(

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 7:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
And all because some pretty QAnon nutter hugged him, fed him, and gave him a glass of Kool-Aid to drink.
Say what you must, but... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Always were, always will be! Even if it's QAnon.

And another thing... during the beginning of the SCAMdemic, when EVERYTHING was closed, what choices did I have?

Was it?
(1) "Stay home, save lives", like Fauci ordered :roll:
(2) Loot a Walmart
(3) Topple a statue
(4) Set a car on fire
(5) Narc on my neighbors having gatherings
(6) Attend an exciting party with great food, strong alcohol, and friendly people

Gee... I couldn't decide! It was so hard, that I had to roll a dice and hope for the best! :roll: And I guess I rolled a 6.

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 7:50 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Say what you must, but... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Always were, always will be! Even if it's QAnon.

And another thing... during the beginning of the SCAMdemic, when EVERYTHING was closed, what choices did I have?

Was it?
(1) "Stay home, save lives", like Fauci ordered :roll:
(2) Loot a Walmart
(3) Topple a statue
(4) Set a car on fire
(5) Narc on my neighbors having gatherings
(6) Attend an exciting party with great food, strong alcohol, and friendly people

Gee... I couldn't decide! It was so hard, that I had to roll a dice and hope for the best! :roll: And I guess I rolled a 6.

I don't recall destroying property being a choice during the epidemic.
As plenty of people bought audio books while stuck inside, I was able to make a pretty penny with my novella, Skin Like Tanned Leather.
That's Skin Like Tanned Leather, available from Amazon, in paperback, kindle, and audio! :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 10:43 am

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
. . . All those groups went "virtual" :roll: or shut down completely. Because "alone together", "stay home save lives", "slow the spread", or some other feel-good crap. Doing anything "virtual" meant worshipping Anthony Fauci. I wanted no part of it! :evil: QAnon was the only group I found that continued to have in-person parties, complete with hugs, handshakes, alcohol, and bowls of good food. (One woman at the party brought a smoked salmon and cream cheese spread with bagel chips, and called it a "super spread". :D The name fit; it was amazingly good!)  Well, I guess I could have joined Antifa, looted my city's downtown, and maybe knocked down a statue or two. Democrats say this doesn't spread Biden-19, so they pay people to loot stores and burn things, and Antifa doesn't require masks or social distancing. But I like QAnon better. We were like Winston and Julia hiding in a room above Mr. Charrington's shop, enjoying freedom from the Thought Police. ("1984" reference.)  Regardless of the alleged wrongs QAnon did, I'll forever be grateful to them for saving my life.

Grooming for next coup attempt.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 10:50 am

Misslizard wrote:

It's a movement that takes advantage of vulnerable, mentally ill people and their need for acceptance. It's kinda tragic to hear them openly admit it without realizing the conclusions.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 2:43 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Doing anything "virtual" meant worshipping Anthony Fauci. I wanted no part of it!

Anytning "virtual"? Or do you just mean video chat? You apparently didn't stay off the Internet entirely. You've been here on WP, for example.

Aspie1 wrote:
Well, I guess I could have joined Antifa, looted my city's downtown,

Your evidence that an Antifa person has ever participated in any incident of looting?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 2:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
. . . All those groups went "virtual" or shut down completely. Because "alone together", "stay home save lives", "slow the spread", or some other feel-good crap. Doing anything "virtual" meant worshipping Anthony Fauci. I wanted no part of it! QAnon was the only group I found that continued to have in-person parties, complete with hugs, handshakes, alcohol, and bowls of good food. (One woman at the party brought a smoked salmon and cream cheese spread with bagel chips, and called it a "super spread". The name fit; it was amazingly good!)  Well, I guess I could have joined Antifa, looted my city's downtown, and maybe knocked down a statue or two. Democrats say this doesn't spread Biden-19, so they pay people to loot stores and burn things, and Antifa doesn't require masks or social distancing. But I like QAnon better. We were like Winston and Julia hiding in a room above Mr. Charrington's shop, enjoying freedom from the Thought Police. ("1984" reference.)  Regardless of the alleged wrongs QAnon did, I'll forever be grateful to them for saving my life.
It's a movement that takes advantage of vulnerable, mentally ill people and their need for acceptance. It's kinda tragic to hear them openly admit it without realizing the conclusions.
Michael Langone, Ph.D., a psychologist who specializes in cults, also identifies some psychological traits that can make a person more likely to be successfully recruited, including:

Dependency: An intense desire to belong, stemming from a lack of self-confidence.
Desire for Spiritual Meaning: A need to believe that life has a "higher purpose".
Disillusionment With the Status-Quo: A feeling of marginalization within one's own culture and a desire to see that culture change.
Gullibility: A tendency to believe what someone says without really thinking about it.
Low Tolerance for Uncertainty: A need to have any question answered immediately in black-and-white terms.
Naïve Idealism: A blind belief that everyone is good.
Unassertiveness: A reluctance to say no or question authority.

Cult recruiters hang out in places where you might find people in a period of extreme stress or possessing the above personality traits -- which is anywhere.  Some particularly fruitful recruiting locations might include college campuses, religious gatherings, self-help and support groups, seminars related to spirituality or social change, and the unemployment office.

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 5:01 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Anytning "virtual"? Or do you just mean video chat? You apparently didn't stay off the Internet entirely. You've been here on WP, for example.
Close, but no cigar. I was referring to liberal crap where "virtual" :evil: activities replaced in-person activities Democrats took away. Parties. Dating (my MGTOW beliefs nonewithstanding). Partner dancing. Seeing friends. Watching sports teams. Stuff that makes us feel human. But instead,Democrats said "let htem socialize virtually!", all while they kept having their private, secret parties. That's an exact parallel to Marie Antionette saying "let them eat cake!". And we all know what happened to her later. :lol:

funeralxempire wrote:
Say what you must, but... You have not lived until you attended an illegal party. Imagine driving 2 hours to a town of 1000 people, parking at a "essential business" :roll:, and walking over for 10 minutes, with a backpack concealing a 6-pack of beer and ethnic snacks that are hard to find in a rural area. ("Why not park by the house?" The owner told not to, since he was afraid of narcs reporting multiple cars outside his house.) Shortly later, you arrive at a modest-looking house sporting an American flag and a "Don't Tread On Me!" flag in the front yard. You go inside, and promptly wash your hands.

You notice the house is already pretty full. People are mingling, shaking hands, hugging, and having a time of their lives. Time passes, and you feel one with the crowd! :D You are part of The Resistance, The Brotherhood, The Rebel Force fighting against The Empire ("Star Wars" reference). Many silly pictures get taken, with near-strangers wrapping their arms around each other; and that's just the tame part of the party. Hours later, you say your goodbyes, exchange a few phone numbers, profusely thank the host, and reluctantly get back to reality. As you drive home, oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine are sloshing around in your brain. You look forward to seeing those people again, along with having a renewed sense of hope in America's future and humanity in general.

If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Last edited by Aspie1 on 15 Apr 2022, 5:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 5:06 pm

^^^
George Soros is the right's current bogeyman to wrangle the faithful. If he didn't exist, they'd have to invent him.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 10:54 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
Close, but no cigar. I was referring to liberal crap where "virtual" :evil: activities replaced in-person activities Democrats took away. Parties. Dating (my MGTOW beliefs nonewithstanding). Partner dancing. Seeing friends. Watching sports teams. Stuff that makes us feel human. But instead,Democrats said "let htem socialize virtually!", all while they kept having their private, secret parties. That's an exact parallel to Marie Antionette saying "let them eat cake!". And we all know what happened to her later. :lol:

funeralxempire wrote:
Say what you must, but... You have not lived until you attended an illegal party. Imagine driving 2 hours to a town of 1000 people, parking at a "essential business" :roll:, and walking over for 10 minutes, with a backpack concealing a 6-pack of beer and ethnic snacks that are hard to find in a rural area. ("Why not park by the house?" The owner told not to, since he was afraid of narcs reporting multiple cars outside his house.) Shortly later, you arrive at a modest-looking house sporting an American flag and a "Don't Tread On Me!" flag in the front yard. You go inside, and promptly wash your hands.

You notice the house is already pretty full. People are mingling, shaking hands, hugging, and having a time of their lives. Time passes, and you feel one with the crowd! :D You are part of The Resistance, The Brotherhood, The Rebel Force fighting against The Empire ("Star Wars" reference). Many silly pictures get taken, with near-strangers wrapping their arms around each other; and that's just the tame part of the party. Hours later, you say your goodbyes, exchange a few phone numbers, profusely thank the host, and reluctantly get back to reality. As you drive home, oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine are sloshing around in your brain. You look forward to seeing those people again, along with having a renewed sense of hope in America's future and humanity in general.

I get it; I spent 2020 seeing people outside and looking for reasons why visiting could be considered essential. And baking s**t to leave on strangers’ porches, because I knew EXACTLY what was coming and it took everything I had not to fall into the conspiracy stuff I was raised with (or the inherent attraction to cultivate groups of outsiders I was born with) and end up self-destructing…

That said, please be wary of the LARP Gone Wrong. I remember the Satanic Panic. People got subjected to police harassment and/or firebombed over their religion, even over PLAYING A GAME for crying out loud. It had a lot to do with camp-meeting dopamine and oxytocin.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2022, 8:53 am

BuyerBeware wrote:
I get it; I spent 2020 seeing people outside and looking for reasons why visiting could be considered essential. And baking s**t to leave on strangers’ porches, because I knew EXACTLY what was coming and it took everything I had not to fall into the conspiracy stuff I was raised with (or the inherent attraction to cultivate groups of outsiders I was born with) and end up self-destructing…

That said, please be wary of the LARP Gone Wrong. I remember the Satanic Panic. People got subjected to police harassment and/or firebombed over their religion, even over PLAYING A GAME for crying out loud. It had a lot to do with camp-meeting dopamine and oxytocin.

Well, I saw through the whole Biden-19 lie since March 2020. Democrats locking people in their homes. Liberal media pushing inflated Biden-19 cases. Soros-sponsored refrigerator trucks planted next to empty hospitals. Antifa looting our cities with no masks or social distancing. If that's not a liberal conspiracy, then my name is Cacala Harris! That's why I joined QAnon, the Conservative Rebels telling the Liberal Empire to drop dead ("Star Wars" theme here).

The police weren't a major risk. The town our party took place in was in a very conservative county. Its sheriff told the governor he wasn't going to lift a finger to enforce the fascist lockdowns. The only risk were the state troopers, since they answer to the liberal governor. But one house in a large state is like a needle in a haystack, so the odds of them finding us were very low. Plus, I already had 15 years of experience in evading the police from diddling escorts all that time, so it was second nature to me by then. I parked at an "essential business" and walked over, which I'd have done even if the house owner didn't ask me to. Our future gatherings took place in adjacent states; they had reopened long before my state did, and had far fewer Antifa looters.

As for LARP/Satanic Panic, it's not a concern in my area. It's majority Catholics; they don't have a visceral fear of Satan the Protestants have. In fact, many Catholic churches in my area even hosted Halloween celebrations (at least before Biden-19), complete with haunted houses and costumed actors handing out candy. I'm an atheist now, and intend to stay that way; but if converting to Christianity were required by law, I'd become Catholic.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2022, 1:55 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
BuyerBeware wrote:

Well, I saw through the whole Biden-19 lie since March 2020. Democrats locking people in their homes. Liberal media pushing inflated Biden-19 cases. Soros-sponsored refrigerator trucks planted next to empty hospitals. Antifa looting our cities with no masks or social distancing. If that's not a liberal conspiracy, then my name is Cacala Harris! That's why I joined QAnon, the Conservative Rebels telling the Liberal Empire to drop dead ("Star Wars" theme here).

The police weren't a major risk. The town our party took place in was in a very conservative county. Its sheriff told the governor he wasn't going to lift a finger to enforce the fascist lockdowns. The only risk were the state troopers, since they answer to the liberal governor. But one house in a large state is like a needle in a haystack, so the odds of them finding us were very low. Plus, I already had 15 years of experience in evading the police from diddling escorts all that time, so it was second nature to me by then. I parked at an "essential business" and walked over, which I'd have done even if the house owner didn't ask me to. Our future gatherings took place in adjacent states; they had reopened long before my state did, and had far fewer Antifa looters.

As for LARP/Satanic Panic, it's not a concern in my area. It's majority Catholics; they don't have a visceral fear of Satan the Protestants have. In fact, many Catholic churches in my area even hosted Halloween celebrations (at least before Biden-19), complete with haunted houses and costumed actors handing out candy. I'm an atheist now, and intend to stay that way; but if converting to Christianity were required by law, I'd become Catholic.

Well, "Cacala Harris," the death toll is proof that COVID19 is real. And refrigeration trucks painted to look like ambulances by the right's favorite bogeyman, George Soros? I sincerely doubt there's any legitimate evidence for that.
I'm a Protestant (a Lutheran to be exact), and my church has always had Halloween parties, and so, no, it's just not Catholics.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2022, 2:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, "Cacala Harris," the death toll is proof that COVID19 is real. And refrigeration trucks painted to look like ambulances by the right's favorite bogeyman, George Soros? I sincerely doubt there's any legitimate evidence for that.
I'm a Protestant (a Lutheran to be exact), and my church has always had Halloween parties, and so, no, it's just not Catholics.

The deal toll isn't 100% real. If someone WITH Covid got hit by a truck, or fell off a ladder, or drowned, or died from smoke inhalation, hospitals classified their death as FROM Covid. Because Democrats needed the numbers to undermine Trump. Which they succeeded, unfortunately. As for trucks, they weren't painted to look like ambulances. They were just unused refrigerator trucks from meatpacking plants and such. George Soros paid to have them planted in hospital parking lots, to make it look like they housed bodies, thus making Biden-19 look scarier than it actually was.

Are you forgetting #FilmYourHospital? Most hospital parking lots were EMPTY. The ventilator crisis actors were taken there by hired drivers. There were very few genuine Biden-19 cases, and most were just a severe flu. In fact, hospitals prevented legitimate patients from getting treatment, just to pander to the Democratic Party. That should be classified as a federal crime! :evil:

As for Protestant vs. Catholic, I don't think most Lutherans like yourself have a big beef with Halloween et al. It's the Southern Baptists and the Fundamentalists that tend to clutch pearls against Halloween.

Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 1:56 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The deal toll isn't 100% real. If someone WITH Covid got hit by a truck, or fell off a ladder, or drowned, or died from smoke inhalation, hospitals classified their death as FROM Covid. Because Democrats needed the numbers to undermine Trump. Which they succeeded, unfortunately. As for trucks, they weren't painted to look like ambulances. They were just unused refrigerator trucks from meatpacking plants and such. George Soros paid to have them planted in hospital parking lots, to make it look like they housed bodies, thus making Biden-19 look scarier than it actually was.

Are you forgetting #FilmYourHospital? Most hospital parking lots were EMPTY. The ventilator crisis actors were taken there by hired drivers. There were very few genuine Biden-19 cases, and most were just a severe flu. In fact, hospitals prevented legitimate patients from getting treatment, just to pander to the Democratic Party. That should be classified as a federal crime! :evil:

As for Protestant vs. Catholic, I don't think most Lutherans like yourself have a big beef with Halloween et al. It's the Southern Baptists and the Fundamentalists that tend to clutch pearls against Halloween.

So were all the Covid cases around the globe engineered to undermine Trump? How would that have worked, exactly? And why would such an ambitious conspiracy be necessary when he was more than capable of undermining himself every time he opened his mouth?

No-one has ever said that enforced isolation was easy, or didn't have consequences. Of course it did. What we're talking about here is relative, not absolute, risk. The dangers of staying indoors were less than the dangers of going out - if not for you, then for the elderly and vulnerable around you.

Americans seem to have a particular problem with reconciling personal freedom with the freedom of their fellow citizens. If you want absolute freedom to do as you please, that's called anarchy. It has no limits. Yes you can act antisocially, and pay no heed to any law, rule or convention...... but it has consequences. Other people have no limits either, and if you threaten their families or property then they can gun you down.

As that kind of lifestyle tends to be short and brutal, we live in a more developed society that's mainly based around consideration, albeit backed up by laws and policing. That means your right to do as you please is limited by the rights of others not to be disadvantaged by your behaviour, if that is unreasonably self-centered.

Boasting about how you went out partying during Covid-19 doesn't make you look big, or clever.

Quite the opposite, in fact.