Page 29 of 60 [ 955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 60  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 11:01 am

Media has made it alright ... all these things And some of this people programming has started as early as people enter the education system , i feel .

where ever you go ,there you are

Spyro115
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Sep 2021, 10:41 pm

I would've preferred Trump or Sanders (populists) over Biden (elitist), hell, even Andrew Yang is much like a populist and deserving of a seat in any political office. People don't quite realize that today's political battle isn't Left vs Right, but it's populism vs elitism.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 2:09 am

Spyro115 wrote:
I would've preferred Trump or Sanders (populists) over Biden (elitist), hell, even Andrew Yang is much like a populist and deserving of a seat in any political office. People don't quite realize that today's political battle isn't Left vs Right, but it's populism vs elitism.

Trump is a millionaire (he plays a billionaire on TV), so he's hardly anything but an elitist. His tax cuts helped make the rich richer, which was his real intent rather than helping ordinary people.
Biden has always been known as a friend of the working man and woman, which makes him more trustworthy than Trump. They don't call him "Lunchbox Joe" for nothing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 3:58 am

you have right wing people here and all over the rest of amuuurica, who detest being thought of as "lunchbox" ANYTHING even if they are, they see themselves at worst, as "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" and could just spit at the rest of us they see as beneath them. so of course they'd cast their lot with the billionaire sociopath.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 5:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
you have right wing people here and all over the rest of amuuurica, who detest being thought of as "lunchbox" ANYTHING even if they are, they see themselves at worst, as "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" and could just spit at the rest of us they see as beneath them. so of course they'd cast their lot with the billionaire sociopath.

Sadly, that's true.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 1:58 am

Well, there's some future voters who seem happy to be in a photograph with him...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 2:06 am

Brictoria wrote:
Well, there's some future voters who seem happy to be in a photograph with him...

Had a child wearing an article of clothing with Biden's name on it, Trump would have thrown a shitstorm of a fit. The fact that Biden said or did nothing about the girl's hat speaks volumes.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 2:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Had a child wearing an article of clothing with Biden's name on it, Trump would have thrown a shitstorm of a fit. The fact that Biden said or did nothing about the girl's hat speaks volumes.

That his vision is going along with his mind?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 3:41 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, that a mature, empathetic human being doesn't throw a shitfit at a child, but simply ignores something otherwise offensive. Again, no one can tell me Trump could have pulled off the same thing.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 4:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Again, no one can tell me Trump could have pulled off the same thing.

To be fair, no one can tell you anything if it's critical of a Democrat or defensive of a Republican, you're very set that way.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 6:59 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, that a mature, empathetic human being doesn't throw a shitfit at a child, but simply ignores something otherwise offensive. Again, no one can tell me Trump could have pulled off the same thing.

Trump probably could have pulled it off. :P
He probably would have made a joke about it.
BTW, His humour is often misrepresented, as is mine. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 7:00 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

To be fair, no one can tell you anything if it's critical of a Democrat or defensive of a Republican, you're very set that way.

He is, indeed.
Like an adorable black bear cub. :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 11:09 am

Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It looks like President Biden is not going to lift a finger to help families, during a major global pandemic, to stay in their homes. The moratorium on evictions is due to expire on Sunday.

What a piece of s**t!

Politics is full of hypocrisy, on either side of the political divide.
The main thing I like about the Biden administration is their stance against china.
For Australia, it is better than what the orange man did. 8)

Please consider that trump provided tariffs on chinese imports , .my personal experience on buying bigger tickets items from China , Whereas was informed by these chinese sellers , budinessmen that since biden has taken office those tariffs are no longer there .

where ever you go ,there you are

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 2:51 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Whether that's true or not, the fact remains, Trump's response would have been childish and self-centered. I base that wholey on Trump's past behavior.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 2:53 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump probably could have pulled it off. :P
He probably would have made a joke about it.
BTW, His humour is often misrepresented, as is mine. 8)

That thin skinned narcissist? When had he ever responded to anything critical toward himself with a joke than with demeaning cruelty?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 4:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
That thin skinned narcissist? When had he ever responded to anything critical toward himself with a joke than with demeaning cruelty?

Well, there was that time he ran for president after Obama made fun of him at a WHC dinner, that turned out pretty funny.