What's the craziest conspiracy theory you believe/entertain

Page 19 of 20 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 2:29 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
You will make an interesting hybrid.

funeralxempire wrote:
The commies/Bill Gates/Satan/the lizard people are putting the vaccine/microchips/the mark of the beast in the horse paste to trick the high-testosterone, god-fearing men into being dosed with the depopulation serum. 8)

You shouldn’t have told them that, some of them might get balky and the plan was working.
Everyone that takes the next round of boosters will finally be able to morph into our true shape.

Cats are liquid, I have no true shape. :nerdy:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 4:48 pm

A time traveling character in a sci fi novel by Larry Niven discovers that the cats of the future have evolved into furry snakes, or "cat tails". Their faces the same as now, but on long legless furry bodies.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2022, 4:59 pm

The craziest conspiracy theory I even slightly entertain is that at least one terrestrial government MAY be in possession of at least one artifact of extra-terrestrial origin, whether they know it or not.

I am not saying this theory is true or that it even has any validity at all, but if there is so much as one yocto-percentage chance (1% x 10^-24), the news would be staggering.

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Apr 2022, 11:41 pm

This is Karen Brewer. Nobody has proved her wrong, they just call her crazy.
We are ruled by a luciferian cult hidden within freemasonry.
https://rumble.com/v10fr9n-karen-brewer ... alia..html
https://rumble.com/vp58wx-karen-brewer- ... lence.html

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 12:34 am

These guys...are behind it all!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 10:11 am

flamingshorts wrote:
This is Karen Brewer. Nobody has proved her wrong . . .
Hitchen’s Razor

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens

If someone is going to assert something without evidence, especially an extraordinary claim that demands evidence, the assertion can be dismissed without evidence.  This is because the burden of proof is always on the one making the claim, not the other way around.

For example: If I claim to be able to contact the dead, predict the future, read minds, et cetera, it is not up to you to prove that I cannot -- it is up to me to prove that I can.

However, if someone is making extraordinary claims that demand evidence, but is unable or unwilling to provide that evidence, I can dismiss those claims without evidence.  There is simply no need to waste time arguing against unsubstantiated claims; therefore, I dismiss them.

Karen Brewer is making the claim that we are ruled by a Luciferian cult hidden within Freemasonry -- thus, it is up to her to provide the proof (which she has not), and not up to anyone else to prove she is lying.

Her lies speak for themselves.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Apr 2022, 11:03 am

The world is full of conspiracies and secret plots, from organizing surprise birthday parties to infiltrating governments with foreign agents.
Luckily, many of malicious plots at least partially fail. But some succeed, usually resulting in corruption and/or organized crime.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2022, 5:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
flamingshorts wrote:
This is Karen Brewer. Nobody has proved her wrong . . .
Hitchen’s Razor

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens

Child rape is wrong. Covering up child rape is wrong. Covering up child rape is wrong even if it's the prominent people you trust.

Senator Heffernan Wood and Institutional commission cover ups.Here he is asking the Inquiry into Institutional Responses to Abuse include the institution of the law. The documents included many from the legal profession were produced to the Wood Royal Commission but were suppressed for 90 years. Note he used the term "prominent people". Who is prominent? The media, politicians, senior police, union officials, bureaucrats including health bureaucrats. Do they have something in common? Almost all went to schools connected to Freemason Demolay.

She could be proven wrong by one "prominent" person taking up this cause. Try some experiments on politicians. Test the media. Test any hero placed on a pedestal for the public to worship. Think reality show contestants. Notice how they get the media exposure later? There is a growing movement testing this. So far nothing but "prominent silence". They all claim ignorance despite it being in the parliamentary record Hansard. Here the likely next prime minister of Australia runs like a scared rat.
Albanese Confronted

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 5:52 pm

That the medical community is ignoring important data on multiple sclerosis.

MS is just a symptom. It's obvious that there are several causes, otherwise we wouldn't have relapsing-remitting, primary-progressive, and other types. MS kills some people, and can completely disappear in others. Vitamin D has been proven to help with MS, but serotonin has been "rumored" to play a part also. There is also an unacknowledged link between depression exacerbating MS, rather than the other way around as the medical community puts forth.

My conspiracy theory is that MS makes no money, therefore gets less attention.

Also that Asperger's is half genetic and half environmental, and the genetic part (parents) reinforces the environmental part (upbringing) obviously.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 7:25 am

I'm starting to wish I could believe in evil Reptoid overlords, instead of looking at the endless parade of aggressively selfish self-defeating stupidity that is Planet Earth and thinking, "We did this to ourselves."

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2022, 7:46 am

Jar babies. They are all related. Same father.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 8:37 am

flamingshorts wrote:
Jar babies. They are all related. Same father.

More crap from Gab.  ↑

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Apr 2022, 9:07 am

^^ Ever heard of "fashionable makeup"?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 11:48 am

old_comedywriter wrote:
That the medical community is ignoring important data on multiple sclerosis.

MS is just a symptom. It's obvious that there are several causes, otherwise we wouldn't have relapsing-remitting, primary-progressive, and other types. MS kills some people, and can completely disappear in others. Vitamin D has been proven to help with MS, but serotonin has been "rumored" to play a part also. There is also an unacknowledged link between depression exacerbating MS, rather than the other way around as the medical community puts forth.

My conspiracy theory is that MS makes no money, therefore gets less attention.

Also that Asperger's is half genetic and half environmental, and the genetic part (parents) reinforces the environmental part (upbringing) obviously.

Agrees with above post . And easy to connect the dots , using CDC documentation .

where ever you go ,there you are

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2022, 11:59 am

Jakki wrote:
. . . easy to connect the dots . . .
Maybe in your coloring book, but not in any scientific research paper.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Apr 2022, 12:01 pm

"Connecting the dots" always reminds me of this:
https://xkcd.com/1725/