Page 6 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2022, 5:34 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I read the other day that there is a novel bunyavirus outbreak in China that causes hemorrhagic fever. Which has lovely symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, and bleeding into the skin. Basically it makes covid look like a sniffle, and there is no vaccine or cure. But naturally they're not giving out a lot of information about it. Everyone is clearly too busy with covid and the brink of WW3, anyway, so it won't be probably until after people who have been in the Winter Olympics return to their homelands and bring it with them and people start dying from that we'll here about it. Of course, it could have been fake news, but I doubt it.

I read that it's caused by tick bites. Because Lyme disease isn't bad enough, obviously. :roll:

Yeah.More ticks more disease.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26402039/
The tick that spreads it is already here.
https://www.nps.gov/buff/learn/news/fir ... kansas.htm

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2022, 12:51 am

This is disturbing.Turtles can get a Bunyavirus and there are sick one here in the states.
https://amp.palmbeachpost.com/amp/5710579001

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2022, 10:57 am

Yet another reason to hate China: They won't support in the sanctions against Russia. Not surprised, but just the same

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 4:04 am

Redpaws wrote:
Yet another reason to hate China: They won't support in the sanctions against Russia. Not surprised, but just the same
It's almost like the old eastern block is alive and well. I guess former communist states like to support each other.

munstead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 4:53 am

let's do eight minutes, as eight is their lucky number so it'll hurt more ;)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 5:12 am

just start makin' stuff in amuuurica again for christ's sake. just takes the political will.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:09 pm

All Confucius Did Are Holocaust And Deceive All Because Of His Ideology

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:14 pm

munstead wrote:

this is a match, the aleph is expendable and vice versa.

Eight Minute Hate On Chin in Jewish Gematria equals: 777

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=eight+mi ... te+on+chin

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2022, 12:26 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Redpaws wrote:
It's almost like the old eastern block is alive and well. I guess former communist states like to support each other.
It certainly seems like it. We might just see the start of a new cold war.

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 7:32 pm

munstead wrote:

the inconsistency in the moderating here is mind blowing. Op says its sarcasm and then anyting goes?

To be clear I dont want this thread censored, I want most of the censoring done here to stop.

Sure Chinese people may be offended by this thread, but isn't is in their interest to know what people are thinking?

My thoughts exactly on the Rats / Typhus thread, and the mobbing of Ass-p thread..

end of rant, point is --- I regret responding to this venom earlier without condemning the will to hurt it contains. My BAd.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 12:41 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
I dont necessarily hate China itself, in fact there's lot of things about the country's history and culture itself that I admire.

But the Chinese Communist Party itself is evil.

You can read a lot about everything from the Tiananmen Square massacre to the Internet Censorship to other atrocities committed by the CCP here.

https://www.chinasucks.net/

Forty percent,not true, or there is no definite evidence.
Thirty percent is out of date. Like blaming the US, Canada and Australia for genocide.
Thirty percent, absolutely true. The Chinese are widely troubled by these problems.And there are political satires like Soviet jokes on the Chinese internet.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 12:56 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Like blaming the US, Canada and Australia for genocide.

Personally I'm 100% in favour of blaming US, Canada and Australia for genocides they partook in, but it is an issue that's incredibly personal to me.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 1:04 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I read the other day that there is a novel bunyavirus outbreak in China that causes hemorrhagic fever. Which has lovely symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, and bleeding into the skin.

I read that it's caused by tick bites. Because Lyme disease isn't bad enough, obviously. :roll:

I don't know if it's my English proficiency, this expression seems to have genocide connotations. :?

You should be talking about epidemic hemorrhagic fever EHF. It happened in Shaanxi or Northeast China, where residential areas are too close to rat areas. Outbreaks occur every year.
Residents in the epidemic area have been educated not to approach rats, get vaccinated, and at the same time local departments organize rodent eradication activities. Clearly eradicating a disease is very difficult.
All in all, not a special incident. :|

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 1:07 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:

Personally I'm 100% in favour of blaming US, Canada and Australia for genocides they partook in, but it is an issue that's incredibly personal to me.

I am not very familiar with the English Internet environment.
If the accusations against these countries have similar attention as China, I think it is fair.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 1:11 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:

If the accusations against these countries have similar attention as China, I think it is fair.

There's definitely a lot of people who want to hold some places to different standards than others, but there's also people who will try to apply standards consistently.

You'll find both types here.

I look forward to seeing the perspectives you share. :mrgreen:

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2022, 1:24 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
SkinnedWolf wrote:

There's definitely a lot of people who want to hold some places to different standards than others, but there's also people who will try to apply standards consistently.

You'll find both types here.

I look forward to seeing the perspectives you share. :mrgreen:

thank you for your kindness

Politics is one of my interests, but not the most important. But I have yet to find members who share other interests with me to communicate with. The bigger reason is that the posts with China in the title seem very confusing to me.

If you are interested, I participated in the discussion in another post.

viewtopic.php?t=404269