The problem of Nazi/Mandatory vaxx and mask comparisons

Page 6 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 2:37 am

Oh okay, well where I live, the studios want people to be tested everyday, even the medical establishment cannot do that, so management is certainly not taking advantage of any latitude they are given at all on that.

Also would it be possible to turn make the vaccine so it can be taken by inhalation rather, than by syringe only? I just feel when it comes to these anti-vax protests and riots, the government can deploy 'vaccine gas bombs', in which the vaccine will come out in a gas form, on the crouds and they will have no choice but to inhale it in. If the government could and would do something like that.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 2:50 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay, well where I live, the studios want people to be tested everyday, even the medical establishment cannot do that, so management is certainly not taking advantage of any latitude they are given at all on that.

Also would it be possible to turn make the vaccine so it can be taken by inhalation rather, than by syringe only? I just feel when it comes to these anti-vax protests and riots, the government can deploy 'vaccine gas bombs', in which the vaccine will come out in a gas form, on the crouds and they will have no choice but to inhale it in. If the government could and would do something like that.

I think that last would truly get anti-vaxxers screaming about Nazis!

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 2:52 am

But a lot more of them would be vaxxed then and then there wouldn't be a problem then? The government and people are trying to figure out a way to get these people vaccinated, but they haven't seemed to have explored the most obvious possible solution is get into the atmosphere and into their bodies that way.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 5:04 pm

ironpony wrote:
But a lot more of them would be vaxxed then and then there wouldn't be a problem then? The government and people are trying to figure out a way to get these people vaccinated, but they haven't seemed to have explored the most obvious possible solution is get into the atmosphere and into their bodies that way.

I don't think there's any drug that can be beneficially turned into a gas.
The whole point is to convince people to make the right choice, otherwise they'd resist it all together.
Using gas would give the anti-vax crowd even more ammunition for calling the government Nazis.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 1:39 am

It would give them more ammunition, but I thought that everyone getting vaxxed was more important than what people think of the government.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 1:50 am

ironpony wrote:
It would give them more ammunition, but I thought that everyone getting vaxxed was more important than what people think of the government.

This is still America, where there is still supposed to be freedom of choice.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 2:11 am

Well people are still being restricted from doing certain things because they do not have the vaccine, and are being extorted into getting the vaccine that way. So wouldn't delivering the vaccine by gas also be extortion, as in forcing people force, but of course it would be more effective extortion. So extortion only doesn't count as long as it's not forcing people to the point where they cannot escape it, as in gas vaccine?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 2:56 am

ironpony wrote:
Well people are still being restricted from doing certain things because they do not have the vaccine, and are being extorted into getting the vaccine that way. So wouldn't delivering the vaccine by gas also be extortion, as in forcing people force, but of course it would be more effective extortion. So extortion only doesn't count as long as it's not forcing people to the point where they cannot escape it, as in gas vaccine?

They still have the right not to comply, even if there are consequences for their choices.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 12:28 pm

But I don't feel us vaccinated people should have to suffer the consequences. Why can't the vaxxed have their freedoms back. And then only the unvaxxed can suffer?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 4:28 pm

ironpony wrote:
But I don't feel us vaccinated people should have to suffer the consequences. Why can't the vaxxed have their freedoms back. And then only the unvaxxed can suffer?

It does ground on one's nerves.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 5:15 pm

It just seems to me that the government either needs to force the vaccine into everyone, or they just need to give up and say we tried.

But they keep wanting to take a middle stance and no decisions are made as a result.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 6:01 pm

ironpony wrote:
It just seems to me that the government either needs to force the vaccine into everyone, or they just need to give up and say we tried.

But they keep wanting to take a middle stance and no decisions are made as a result.

It's that middle stance that democracy favors.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 8:26 pm

But the middle stance is trying to have your cake and eat it too, because it's limbo. It feels like a cop out, and the democrats should not settle for that therefore, and pick one or the other.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 8:58 pm

It's not something done in a democratic society. Force it on people, and the anti-vaxxers will be right at least about that.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 9:01 pm

That's a good point. But since the government cannot force it on them, why do they continue with the lockdowns still? Why don't they just throw in the towel and say we tried to get them to take it and they won't so we lost, and tough for us? Why not just give up on it? The democratic way is to keeping asking and insisting hoping a no will turn into a yes?

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2022, 9:17 pm

ironpony wrote:
That's a good point. But since the government cannot force it on them, why do they continue with the lockdowns still? Why don't they just throw in the towel and say we tried to get them to take it and they won't so we lost, and tough for us? Why not just give up on it? The democratic way is to keeping asking and insisting hoping a no will turn into a yes?
That's because Democrats know that there'll always be sheeple buying into their lies, the lies that finished serving their purpose back November 2020 when Biden won. So they have a lot to gain from pushing the lockdowns and the masks, since a lot of people continue falling for it and worshipping the Covid god, his son Anthony Fauci, and the holy ghost Antifa. And as long as the sheeple keep falling for the lies, the Democrats keep pushing them.

As for QAnon'ers like me, they're a minority. QAnon'ers may reject the propaganda and see through the Democrats' lies, but there isn't enough of them right now. Which means there'll is no critical mass needed to make the lies---or better yet, the entire Democrat party---disappear. As a result, Democrats see QAnon'ers as a nuisance, rather than a threat. And other than paying Facebook, Google, and the rest of Big Tech censor the real truth about the Election Infection, they do little to nothing to stop QAnon, with QAnon being the equivalent of heretics in the Middle Ages.