Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:38 pm

Russia is led by a reactionary autocrat who's widely praised by alt-right types. It would be more accurate to refer to Putin's regime as fascist than communist.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:40 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
The internet nerds are on the offense against the commies.

Good. May they have massive success.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:45 pm

Yay!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:55 pm

All their data was released on Twitter.I posted a link on another thread.It’s been taken down on twitter but I have a screen shot.lol

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:57 pm

I'm sure this isn't legit. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 5:46 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Russia is led by a reactionary autocrat who's widely praised by alt-right types. It would be more accurate to refer to Putin's regime as fascist than communist.

Well, whatever the case or however people view them now - they are a threat to everyone on the planet.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 9:41 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Well, whatever the case or however people view them now - they are a threat to everyone on the planet.

Absolutely, it's also worth noting the players in the west who have been aligned with Putin, pretty much exclusively alt-right reactionaries who'd love for nothing more than for people to be distracted by whatabouttheleft while working towards making their nations more socially backwards and reactionary. That goal is what puts them and Putin on the same page, meanwhile Putin uses them to disrupt and sow confusion among those who would oppose his interests.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 8:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Absolutely, it's also worth noting the players in the west who have been aligned with Putin, pretty much exclusively alt-right reactionaries who'd love for nothing more than for people to be distracted by whatabouttheleft while working towards making their nations more socially backwards and reactionary. That goal is what puts them and Putin on the same page, meanwhile Putin uses them to disrupt and sow confusion among those who would oppose his interests.

I agree.

Nazi-like Trumpsters & Nazi-like Brexiteers are useful idiots for Russia.

But there is a key difference between true Nazis & racist Brexiteers/Trumpsters. The red caps of America & the extreme patriots of Britain, begrudingly tolerate black folk & minorities in general. In a real war, with death as a strong possibility, Brexiteers/Trumpsters protect minorities, whilst Nazis kill them.

That is a key distinction on a historical timeline.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 8:43 am

I'll add to that post above.

British & American patriots are typically alpha types, who see it as their duty to protect the weak - that includes minorities (even though they view themselves as superior to minorities). Not protecting the weak & minorities means they are less alpha, in their minds. So they do it for themselves, mostly.

Nazis are minority-killing psychopaths.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 8:47 am

For a radical leftist - Trumpsters & Brexiteers are horrific politically.

But when it comes down to a bloody, real life war, those people actually save radical leftist ass, especially if those radical left asses are citizens of their countries', i.e Britain or the United States or Australia, or anyone a part of the British or American hegemonic empire.

So it is worth bearing that in mind.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 26 Feb 2022, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 8:55 am

funeralxempire wrote:

I'm sure this isn't legit. :nerdy:

https://www.whois.com/whois/mil.ru

Where is that screenshot from?

For a very large organization there's a lack account naming convention. I'm an admin for a multi-state corporation, we have a naming scheme in place. People don't get to pick whatever.

Considering the Russians don't provide a lot of freedoms I do call into question the authenticity of that list.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 9:58 am

It is likely that screenshot is simply a purposeful leak to lead people on a wild goose chase - is my gut feeling. I could be wrong.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 5:44 pm

Looks like some jokester downloaded a list of hacked mail.ru email accounts somewhere, a tor site perhaps, changed the domain from mail.ru to mil.ru and called it a day.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 5:59 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Looks like some jokester downloaded a list of hacked mail.ru email accounts somewhere, a tor site perhaps, changed the domain from mail.ru to mil.ru and called it a day.

I am glad you chased the figurative goose on this issue. I am not a hacker, and though I am good with computers compared to most NT's... my computer skills are not very impressive compared to those skills that a lot of Autistic folk hold.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 6:47 pm

Where is p**** Riot in all this?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!