Controversial and/or Unpopular, Personal/Political opinions

Page 26 of 31 [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:13 pm

He’s done nothing “impeachable.”

You can’t just impeach someone just because you don’t like him.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 17 Jul 2022, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:16 pm

He's obviously suffering from dementia, which certainly qualifies him for impeachment.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:19 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
He's obviously suffering from dementia, which certainly qualifies him for impeachment.

Are you a doctor that has personally attended him? If so, you are violating HIPPA. If not, you lack sufficient knowledge to make such a judgment.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:22 pm

If Biden gets re-elected it will be all the proof the right needs that elections are rigged. The man is by far the most despised president I've seen in my lifetime. Old people who've seen more presidents in office say the same, even the ones that disliked Trump.
It is what it is...

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:24 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Are you a doctor that has personally attended him? If so, you are violating HIPPA. If not, you lack sufficient knowledge to make such a judgment.

Oh give me a f*****g break! It's so obvious now that it's laughable to try to deny it. The majority of Democrats, according to polls, do not want to see him run again in 2024.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:24 pm

Even if he was impeached, there’s no chance he would be convicted.

For dementia, it would be an Article 25, anyway.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:27 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Oh give me a f*****g break! It's so obvious now that it's laughable to try to deny it. The majority of Democrats, according to polls, do not want to see him run again in 2024.

Because of his dementia? :roll:

Seriously, I’m sick of the rampant ageism that I’m seeing. Complain about his politics or specific stances but not about his age and theoretical dementia.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:31 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

I mean, the last guy had even more obvious mental issues and removing him from office over them was never realistic. I wouldn't count on Biden qualifying for removal or impeachment based on senility or mental health based on recent precedent.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:34 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Hmmm... :chin:
I wonder how many comments about Trump's undiagnosed mental state I could find going back 6-7 years that you didn't object to.
What's good for the goose...

Last edited by Raptor on 17 Jul 2022, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:35 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Seriously, I’m sick of the rampant ageism that I’m seeing. Complain about his politics or specific stances but not about his age and theoretical dementia.

I have plenty of issues with his policies which I have expressed. But to point out that the POTUS is suffering mental decline is not ageism. It's a serious existential threat to our nation and the world.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:36 pm

Health and safety s**t. If people are allowed to smoke then I should be allowed to do whatever I want with my body even if that involves a few risks that are still much better than lung cancer.

OK I'll leave this horrible corner of the site now...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:37 pm

Raptor wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Hmmm... :chin:
I wonder how many comments about Trump's undiagnosed mental state I could find going back 6-7 years that you didn't object to. What's good for the goose...

Ad hominem

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:39 pm

Trump was impeached for quantifiable offenses….not because he’s a delusional nut.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

I have plenty of issues with his policies which I have expressed. But to point out that the POTUS is suffering mental decline is not ageism. It's a serious existential threat to our nation and the world.

Yes, Biden’s theoretical senility is posing our nation serious theoretical threats. (I can’t think of any actual examples, but they theoretically exist based on his theoretical diagnosis which plagues some elderly people.)

Good point!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm

Biden puts his foot in his mouth all the time.

He sometimes stumbles like other 78 year olds.

President Gerald Ford, who was an elite athlete, used to stumble, too.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2022, 3:48 pm

Yeah, theoretical. I spent years taking care of my parents suffering from theoretical dementia. I know what it looks like.

You need to get out of your partisan echo chamber and look around a bit more.

Oscar Meyer Lansky