Trump: world always in danger with weak American presidents

Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 7:26 pm

Quote:
World 'always in danger' with weak American presidents.

Former president Donald Trump says the world is always in danger with weak American leadership.

“The world is always safer when America has a strong president. America has to be strong,” Mr Trump told the CPAC crowd in Florida.

“It needs strong leadership and you see what happens when it has bad, weak or incompetent leadership.”

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 7:34 pm

This is blatantly antagonistic and I hope the mods lock this thread ASAP. I don't feel like reporting it through, I always feel like a wanker if I do that.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 7:57 pm

The weakest American president since WWII also lacks self-awareness to realize that's who he is. He made America look like a laughing stock while harming their relationships with all of their allies, meanwhile he simped over every single autocrat and dictator he met.

But hey, the Good Think network reported it, so why apply any critical thought to the moron's claim in front of his cheerleaders? :roll:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 8:48 pm

You know what? I disagree with pretty much everything that orange goblin stands for, but weak isn't a term I'd use to describe him. My main criticism of Biden is he doesn't have the stones to get anything done, including really important things like protecting voter rights.

On the other hand, I believe the world is always in even more danger with American Presidents who put themselves before anyone else, act to serve their own agenda, and ignore or act against anything and everything that doesn't line up with said agenda. This man would have had the US support Russia in their current endeavor, and I for one am beyond glad that he has since been exorcised from the White House.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:07 pm

MaxE wrote:
This is blatantly antagonistic and I hope the mods lock this thread ASAP. I don't feel like reporting it through, I always feel like a wanker if I do that.

Another misrepresentation. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:11 pm

Tross wrote:
You know what? I disagree with pretty much everything that orange goblin stands for, but weak isn't a term I'd use to describe him. My main criticism of Biden is he doesn't have the stones to get anything done, including really important things like protecting voter rights.

On the other hand, I believe the world is always in even more danger with American Presidents who put themselves before anyone else, act to serve their own agenda, and ignore or act against anything and everything that doesn't line up with said agenda. This man would have had the US support Russia in their current endeavor, and I for one am beyond glad that he has since been exorcised from the White House.

Both pootin and trump are narcissists.
The difference is, pootin is also a psychopathic killer who has no respect for human life. 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:12 pm

If we have Trump as a leader in the future, we would be in big trouble.

He and Putin are two peas in a pod.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:14 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The weakest American president since WWII also lacks self-awareness to realize that's who he is. He made America look like a laughing stock while harming their relationships with all of their allies, meanwhile he simped over every single autocrat and dictator he met.

But hey, the Good Think network reported it, so why apply any critical thought to the moron's claim in front of his cheerleaders? :roll:

Thankfully, NATO seems to have picked up its game.

I wish trump would go away.
He is causing nothing but social instability. 8)

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:16 pm

Pepe wrote:
Tross wrote:

The difference is, pootin is also a psychopathic killer who has no respect for human life. 8)
Trump is at the very least a sociopath, and he has proven on multiple occasions that he has no respect for human life either (see his handling of the pandemic). The big difference between the two is Putin actually has sufficient IQ, which makes him much more dangerous. It's why he's the puppet master and Trump is just his puppet.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If we have Trump as a leader in the future, we would be in big trouble.

He and Putin are two peas in a pod.

Close, but no cigar.

The insane hatred that trump generates on the left rules him out simply because of this fact alone.
The GOP needs a stabilising leader that will heal a fragmented nation.
The US will continue to go down the gurgler if they don't and only countries such as russia, china, nth korea and iran will be smiling. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 9:21 pm

Tross wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Tross wrote:

Trump is at the very least a sociopath, and he has proven on multiple occasions that he has no respect for human life either (see his handling of the pandemic). The big difference between the two is Putin actually has sufficient IQ, which makes him much more dangerous. It's why he's the puppet master and Trump is just his puppet.

How many political opponents has trump murdered? :scratch:

Are you saying you would want a pootin to be the leader of your country? 8O

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 11:29 pm

This is one instance where we need a US president who won't take action. Because taking action will only make the situation worse.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 12:39 am

Pepe wrote:
Tross wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Tross wrote:

How many political opponents has trump murdered? :scratch:

Are you saying you would want a pootin to be the leader of your country? 8O
Oh heck no, I actually want the opposite. I'm actually very thankful that Donald lacks IQ points, as his presidency could have been so much worse if he was even 20% more calculated. Good point that he hasn't murdered political opponents though. You are correct that he's also not as bad as Putin on that front either.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 7:14 pm

Tross wrote:

Remember though, Lincoln had started out appearing to be a weak, indecisive President. Biden's term aint done, yet.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 7:38 pm

Remember that appearances can be deceiving. Some presidents master the art of putting the exact right pressure in the exact right places quietly, behind the scenes which is, ultimately, much more effective than a big show.

True strength doesn't come with ego.

A political historian I like to read has described Biden's quiet actions as "masterful." Time will tell, of course.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 8:24 pm

He's been in politics for forty years, time has ran out, if a historian hasn't figured it out by now! We that have open minds and eyes know just how "masterful" Biden has been in the past and today.

So remember when OMB was trying to get Germany to up its NATO input to stop Putin's advancement. Guess what Germany just announced?