Is discrimination okay if against whites???

Page 6 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 3:26 am

MuddRM wrote:
shortfatbalduglyman wrote:

Freedom of speech versus Facebook policy

It has been me opinion and experience that freedom of speech no longer exists in this world, let alone freedom of thought. Those two concepts died some 60 years ago, during the LBJ and Nixon administrations, and finally buried during Trump’s administration. Biden’s too f*****g stupid to even realize these 2 concepts have been dead and buried for this amount of time.

What is it you want to say but can't? be specific.

30yoboomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2022, 3:49 am

cyberdad wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
it has nothing to do with south africa specifically and you are once again arguing in bad faith and being willfully ignorant. "no one is censoring you." and gaslighting me. totally haven't been censored online for over a decade, by leftists my position is if they don't care about freeze peach, non violence, small government, and civility neither do I. leftists set the standard for their interactions and the playing field any complaints after that is silliness and hypocrisy.

?? I'll leave it....BTW who is your avatar?

it's an artistic depiction of a member of bronze age peoples, The yamnaya, named after their burial mounds found on the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. Done by Christian Sloan Hall.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 4:58 am

30yoboomer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
it has nothing to do with south africa specifically and you are once again arguing in bad faith and being willfully ignorant. "no one is censoring you." and gaslighting me. totally haven't been censored online for over a decade, by leftists my position is if they don't care about freeze peach, non violence, small government, and civility neither do I. leftists set the standard for their interactions and the playing field any complaints after that is silliness and hypocrisy.

it's an artistic depiction of a member of bronze age peoples, The yamnaya, named after their burial mounds found on the Pontic-Caspian Steppe. Done by Christian Sloan Hall.

Cool! but why does he look Indian? Here's a reconstruction of a Yamnaya man, kinda looks like me actually :lol:

30yoboomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2022, 6:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:

Cool! but why does he look Indian? Here's a reconstruction of a Yamnaya man, kinda looks like me actually :lol:

I don't really see the indio thing, the hair looks norse, and the body paint celtic as well as being near naked which lines up with roman depictions I suppose the leather clothes look a bit indian, but they were based on what clothes were found in eneolithic burials on the steppes. yeah the phenotypes are pretty familiar, almost could be a cousin of mine lmao.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 6:46 am

Oh I see, it's body paint, yes I can see it now.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:25 am

He looks like the "rugged Caucasoid" type.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 7:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
In some ways these manipulative leaders/movements are also tapping into intergenerational tribalism. There is some element (as far back as from the days of colonialism) where they know they are preaching to the converted. Humans operate on cognitive shortcuts (heuristics) as its easier for us to function on simple binaries - dangerous/not dangerous.....attractive/ugly.....benefit/problem. Our ancestors didn't have the luxury of higher learning and relied on authorities

I think it's a perennial problem, ie. Darwinian game theory cleaving the playing field at the weakest spots and that's wherever differences can be easily observed. The best way to keep that at bay is manage the country well and reduce the length and quantity of hard times of the sort where people have to figure out who else's milkshake they need to drink.

cyberdad wrote:
Critical thinking is a dangerous weapon in the hands of the masses. Whether it be about christians trying to censor evolution or GOP politicians trying to censor history studies on slavery/Jim Crow. It might shift long held beliefs that are kept covert but bubble just beneath the surface and behind closed doors and gated communities.

I'm with Eric Weinstein on this one, we don't have an 'elite' to shepherd the commoners right now, rather we have children sipping juice boxes in grown-up's chairs. At a minimum we'd need to fix that, on another level it would be better if we did more to make people at least a little more BS-retardant.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 9:32 am

30yoboomer wrote:
The point being even if you fairly accept all applicants to positions based on their merit there will still be a disproportionate outcome because competency is different regardless of the cause, but spin up some more conspiracy theories about hidden malice being the cause for why, even if so, it's people exerting their private property rights, cry about it. Don't like it sure protest it, try and get the state to point guns at people to get them to stop and that's where you are violating any the line and in the future I'll be happy to do the same and put my boot firmly on your mentally ill throat.

It's Worth Noting That You Are on A Private Internet Site,
Where The Owner Supports The Reality That There Has
Been And Still is Systematic Racism in the United States.

It's Also Worth Noting That Attacking Other Members
Here By Making Up Scenarios, Only in Your Head, And
Calling Them Mentally Ill With Clear Threats of Putting
Your So-called Imaginary Boot on Their 'Mentally Ill Throat' Can And Will

Result in 'Censorship' For that Kind of Hate Filled Violent Rhetoric Here.

So in Other Words, Continue This Behavior And You Will Only Have You to
Be Blamed For Being So-Called Censored Here; And i am Not Impressed By

'Old Days Barbaric Warrior Avatars' As These Days, The "Nerds" Run the World With Their Brains

Instead

of Harming,
Raping, Maiming,
Violent Killing Ways

of Showing Off Their So-Called
'White Manhood', War Paint or Not...

Humans Have Only Survived to this Point Because
of Cooperation; 'Toxic Patriarchy' is Failing except in
some Places Like Russia These Days By Men with 'Little

Man Syndrome,' Who Go Shirtless on Horsies to Try to Prove Their Manhood...

And When That Doesn't Work They Go Wagging Weapons; Those Days soon to be dust at best...

And Yeah, Yeah, As my Grandfather Was Born in Ireland And i Weigh in at Over 240 American Pounds,
For 'The Tale of the Tape,' Still Leg Pressing up to 1520 Pounds, Even Reaching 62 Since, 6.6.60; i Could Surely
Pass For A 'Yamnaya Man' Then For Real Now as i'm Actually About As Strong As An Orangutan And i Am More

Than A Frigging

As i am A Real Thing too, hehe...

Anybody Can Be An Avatar; Yet i am
Also Very Proficient At Martial Arts too...

A Greatest Martial Artist Carries Himself and Or Herself
in Such a Way Now That He and Or Her is Never Attacked;

So They Never Need to Strike an Ounce of Human Flesh to Really Be A Man And Or Woman Now.

We are Far Away From A Day Where Brawn And Sociopathy Rules the World; Perhaps We aren't Quite
Evolved

for Love

Entirely;

Yet There is Still
Room For Thousands of Years to do that too...

Anyway, 'We' Are No Longer the "Yamnaya Man"
For All of what Stands AND FALLS For Toxic Patriarchy FOR REAL,

AT LEAST NOT WHERE i Live, Even Though there are some "Trump Wannabe's" here too...

Other than That Thanks for the Cultural Anthropology Reference to "Yamnaya Man;" One of my
3 Degrees From University Happens to Be in Anthropology, and i Actually Spent A Summer Working
For the University as an Archaeology Associate Yet Too Damn Boring, All that Digging; Labeling Bags
Of Subsistence Related Bone Fragments And Charcoal For Oldest Style Cook-Outs; i Much More Enjoy
Cultural Anthropology and Participant Anthropology Observer Duties As A Retirement Hobby as Such, So
Here is my "Yamnaya Man Face" Just For 'Role Play' Fun And To Be Clear i am in no Way Angry in this Photo;
Yet i Guaran Damned Tee Ya, i Could Scare the Hell Out of Jack Nicholson in A Dark Alley Even After He Might Say, "Ever
Dance

With
the
Devil

in the Pale Moonlight;"

Yeah, I've Been to Heaven
And Hell For ReaL ON EartH;

Here's 'A Thing'; i Have
no Problem Smiling as i
Realize, i Really Have Teeth too, hehe;

The Original Greek Definition of 'Meek,' Means
More Like Keeping 'the Sword Sheathed' as You
Are Man And or Woman Enough Not to need to Use it.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

30yoboomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2022, 3:07 pm

aghogday wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
The point being even if you fairly accept all applicants to positions based on their merit there will still be a disproportionate outcome because competency is different regardless of the cause, but spin up some more conspiracy theories about hidden malice being the cause for why, even if so, it's people exerting their private property rights, cry about it. Don't like it sure protest it, try and get the state to point guns at people to get them to stop and that's where you are violating any the line and in the future I'll be happy to do the same and put my boot firmly on your mentally ill throat.

It's Worth Noting That You Are on A Private Internet Site,
Where The Owner Supports The Reality That There Has
Been And Still is Systematic Racism in the United States.

It's Also Worth Noting That Attacking Other Members
Here By Making Up Scenarios, Only in Your Head, And
Calling Them Mentally Ill With Clear Threats of Putting
Your So-called Imaginary Boot on Their 'Mentally Ill Throat' Can And Will

Result in 'Censorship' For that Kind of Hate Filled Violent Rhetoric Here.

So in Other Words, Continue This Behavior And You Will Only Have You to
Be Blamed For Being So-Called Censored Here; And i am Not Impressed By

'Old Days Barbaric Warrior Avatars' As These Days, The "Nerds" Run the World With Their Brains

Instead

of Harming,
Raping, Maiming,
Violent Killing Ways

of Showing Off Their So-Called
'White Manhood', War Paint or Not...

Humans Have Only Survived to this Point Because
of Cooperation; 'Toxic Patriarchy' is Failing except in
some Places Like Russia These Days By Men with 'Little

Man Syndrome,' Who Go Shirtless on Horsies to Try to Prove Their Manhood...

And When That Doesn't Work They Go Wagging Weapons; Those Days soon to be dust at best...

And Yeah, Yeah, As my Grandfather Was Born in Ireland And i Weigh in at Over 240 American Pounds,
For 'The Tale of the Tape,' Still Leg Pressing up to 1520 Pounds, Even Reaching 62 Since, 6.6.60; i Could Surely
Pass For A 'Yamnaya Man' Then For Real Now as i'm Actually About As Strong As An Orangutan And i Am More

Than A Frigging

As i am A Real Thing too, hehe...

Anybody Can Be An Avatar; Yet i am
Also Very Proficient At Martial Arts too...

A Greatest Martial Artist Carries Himself and Or Herself
in Such a Way Now That He and Or Her is Never Attacked;

So They Never Need to Strike an Ounce of Human Flesh to Really Be A Man And Or Woman Now.

We are Far Away From A Day Where Brawn And Sociopathy Rules the World; Perhaps We aren't Quite
Evolved

for Love

Entirely;

Yet There is Still
Room For Thousands of Years to do that too...

Anyway, 'We' Are No Longer the "Yamnaya Man"
For All of what Stands AND FALLS For Toxic Patriarchy FOR REAL,

AT LEAST NOT WHERE i Live, Even Though there are some "Trump Wannabe's" here too...

Other than That Thanks for the Cultural Anthropology Reference to "Yamnaya Man;" One of my
3 Degrees From University Happens to Be in Anthropology, and i Actually Spent A Summer Working
For the University as an Archaeology Associate Yet Too Damn Boring, All that Digging; Labeling Bags
Of Subsistence Related Bone Fragments And Charcoal For Oldest Style Cook-Outs; i Much More Enjoy
Cultural Anthropology and Participant Anthropology Observer Duties As A Retirement Hobby as Such, So
Here is my "Yamnaya Man Face" Just For 'Role Play' Fun And To Be Clear i am in no Way Angry in this Photo;
Yet i Guaran Damned Tee Ya, i Could Scare the Hell Out of Jack Nicholson in A Dark Alley Even After He Might Say, "Ever
Dance

With
the
Devil

in the Pale Moonlight;"

Yeah, I've Been to Heaven
And Hell For ReaL ON EartH;

Here's 'A Thing'; i Have
no Problem Smiling as i
Realize, i Really Have Teeth too, hehe;

The Original Greek Definition of 'Meek,' Means
More Like Keeping 'the Sword Sheathed' as You
Are Man And or Woman Enough Not to need to Use it.

The left literally censors for facts based on how they think they will effect the bottom line for their goals geopolitically. You don't care about facts or reality, Yes this is a private forum, Yes I will be banned, but I will be banned regardless of how I act because this is enemy territory for me you even admit that by saying it's over a difference of a opinion lmao you aren't even trying to hide anything or pretend to be neutral which is my point of why I will have no problem treating people like you are barely human in the future, Controlled by leftist biased moderates like any other website, I'm going to enjoy my time hear and walking intellectual circles around "people" like you, Till I'm banned and maybe come back later when I'm bored.

Systemic racism means nothing it's another conspiracy theory, white's are totally in the background making deals that undermine non-whites for no other reason than hate, that's what you are saying, it's BS.

I'm saying I used to believe in free speech, I don't anymore any platform I control I ban people when I feel like. antiwhites like you don't get a platform for me.

Yeah totally dehumanize the people making the choices to censor, it's just a force of nature in reaction, it's not humans, making choices just gaslight me. Totally not abusive even slightly.

That's not how online forums work, online forums have arbitrary rules that allow for mods to ban for opinion while gaslighting the user they've broken the rules. This is how you can curate for opinion while pretending to have an opinion platform, you are full of s**t essentially, also I'm not looking into impressing anyone with a physiognomy like yours, lmao.

Last edited by 30yoboomer on 02 May 2022, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 3:21 pm

Quote:
. . . I'm going to enjoy my time  hear  here and walking intellectual circles around "people" like you  Till  'til I'm banned, and maybe come back later when I'm bored. . .
There.

I corrected some of your spelling and punctuation errors for you.

30yoboomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2022, 3:24 pm

Fnord wrote:
Quote:
. . . I'm going to enjoy my time  hear  here and walking intellectual circles around "people" like you  Till  'til I'm banned, and maybe come back later when I'm bored. . .
There.

I corrected some of your spelling and punctuation errors for you.

Thank you. I'll be sure to make sure my spelling and punctuations are on point when I'm having extremely informal arguments with antiwhite schizoids online who argue in poem.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 3:30 pm

30yoboomer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Quote:
There.  I corrected some of your spelling and punctuation errors for you.
Thank you. I'll be sure to make sure my spelling and punctuations are on point when I'm having extremely informal arguments with antiwhite schizoids online who argue in poem.
In which case, I recommend that you obtain a copy of "Elements of Style", as well as a dictionary and a thesaurus.

30yoboomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2022, 3:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Quote:
In which case, I recommend that you obtain a copy of "Elements of Style", as well as a dictionary and a thesaurus.

I recommend deez nutz.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 3:41 pm

30yoboomer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
30yoboomer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Quote:
I recommend deez nutz.
No, thank you.  I prefer listening to bands that play music.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2022, 3:53 pm

30yoboomer wrote:
. This is how you can curate for opinion while pretending to have an opinion platform, you are full of s**t essentially, also I'm not looking into impressing anyone with a physiognomy like yours, lmao.

WeLL IT's True, Not Everyone is Impressed
With my 'Physiognomy' Yet 'This' And OVER 2000
Photos Similar to it, Suggest i Have the Ability

to at Least

DO SOMETHING
POSITIVE IN LIFE,

And Provide Some
Free Ecstatic SMiLes for 'Others'...

(Yes, Being Financially Independent Helps)

Why Not Try a Change of Venue, in Example: Dance, Sing Free (SOMETHING, ANYTHING, POSITIVE...)

It's Practically A Fountain of Youth ETERNALLY NOW FLoWinG All Around Ya, With SMiLES.

Listen UP,

Very Carefully,
Hehe, NO ONE Rains on my Parade..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2022, 4:53 pm

cyberdad wrote:
sigh! we seem to go in circles on this forum. like one of ironpony's threads except on steroids.

the missing element which everybody on this thread (except Kraichie) has missed is the power differential. Social and institutional power remains in the hands of old white men in courtrooms, boardrooms and in committees and in senior management. Laws are made and acted upon to favor you if you belong to the majority community, minorities get the short end of the stick in terms of discrimination.

The fact that you seem to believe yourself to be "speaking the truth to power" with posts like this is frankly pathetic given that you're simply parroting the same message we hear day in day out from the media, state and academia (you know, like, the levers of power).

But I know you won't ever stop. I would say that just as "Kraichie" seems to base much of his feelings of self-worth on coming out with this crap, so do you to an even more extreme degree. However, since I've never seen you say anything about your ethnic background, I still wonder if that might be the source of your anti-white animus (as opposed to virtue signalling).

By the way, I'm just thinking out loud here for the benefit of the readers. I'm not interested in conversing with you.