President signs an order making him a tyrant!

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 1:32 pm

On Thursday July 26th, the man who thinks he's the "President", signed an executive order that will make him a tyrant in 20 days from now. The executive order will take away all personal assests from anyone who is anti-war/anti-violence through the discretions of the Secretary of the Treasury because anyone whose assests are taken anyone may fall under suspicion that a crime may be committed in the future. This order grants this "President" the right to do whatever he wants without a confirmation from Congress.

Doesn't that sound like the plot out of "V for Vendetta" or "Minority Report?"

UncleBeer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 1:35 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
On Thursday July 26th, the man who thinks he's the "President", signed an executive order that will make him a tyrant in 20 days from now. The executive order will take away all personal assests from anyone who is anti-war/anti-violence through the discretions of the Secretary of the Treasury because anyone whose assests are taken anyone may fall under suspicion that a crime may be committed in the future. This order grants this "President" the right to do whatever he wants without a confirmation from Congress.

Any sort of link to back up your hyperbolic polemics? Or did you cook this up out of thin air? :roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 1:43 pm

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/oped ... olute_.htm

UncleBeer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 2:04 pm

Did you bother reading about this before you posted? It's aimed solely at blocking sympathizers from bankrolling terrorist activities with funds inside the US. Or do you support that?

This is no different than the executive order Clinton signed to freeze assets of terror supporters.

Please find out what you're posting before you cut & paste more crap like this.

CageAquarium
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Aug 2007, 5:39 am

Scary, but consider for a moment that even if he is a tyrant twenty days from now he will be as good as gone after November for good because of the whole two term limit. Seeing the national views on the conservative party in general on NBC the other day (well, several weeks back, to be honest) it was hanging just around 49%. I would be surprised if we see another republican president after this. I am sure we will, but all these moves are practically a guarentee of 8 year term free to the next democrat who takes the bronze ring and moves on to the lightning round.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2007, 10:01 pm

Well if Bush became a tyrant, he'd stop the election and make himself premier dictator. He has the legal authority to do it now, but this is bigger than one man.... hillary will be the next president, she'll further the NWO agenda, and in 2013 election I'm already guessing Jeb Bush will end up taking it somehow. Technically, your vote is an illusion, powerful international businessmen and bankers sitting on Wallstreet decide who gets elected.

Riabhag
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2007, 3:48 am

My sister was telling me about that last week. I can't remember what the act/bill was called but it is fact.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2007, 3:52 am

One scenario that's still possible: Cheney can have Bush assassinated by 'terrorists', declare martial law upon becoming president, and suspend elections until the 'terrorist threat' is over... same strategy Hitler used to make himself dictator over germany

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2007, 3:54 am

OOC: I'd seriously doubt the truth of the article, considering the site isn't exactly respectable and it's sensationalist. On the plus side, I can test my hypothesi on defeating ruthless dicatorships without violence in these conditions.

RP: Should be good for business, people always want things dead quietly in times like these.

UncleBeer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2007, 3:58 am

Riabhag wrote:
My sister was telling me about that last week. I can't remember what the act/bill was called but it is fact.

Short on facts, but you're sure it's the truth because your sister told you so... :lol:

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 5:59 pm

What's your definition of a terrorist? By the sound of it, it's anyone who disagrees with the government stance on anything, whether it's war, taxes or public health. Now that is scary. Anyway, aren't the democrats holding power anyway? Didn't they have some sort of election thing last year where they won the majority in both houses? To me, Bush has been 'off the planet' since day one, and he will take whatever steps necessary to continue this power play. Also, Hilary AND Ricey have Buckley's chance of becoming president for one reason; politics in the US is an old boys network, and the glass ceiling will only let women AND blacks get so far. Top job is a white domain, and a male white domain at that. Glad I live in Australia, but then again, we have our own problems; where a PM can stay in power for up to 17 years straight (Menzies, for eg), even though it's the populace that elects him.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.