Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:42 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
And people always mock me whenever I say I don't trust Democrats either...

They may have escaped the consequences of playing with fire this time but sooner or later we're all going to get burned.

Did they escape consequences?

I haven't seen a summary of midterm election results yet. Aren't votes still being counted in many places?

I did hear in one news clip that there wasn't a massive red wave and that a bunch of election deniers at governor level elections lost. But that's still not a full summary of what's happened across the country yet, especially since votes are still being tallied.

Overall, though, it would be nice if their plan worked and didn't backfire on them elevating magas into government.. because democracy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 2:06 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
And people always mock me whenever I say I don't trust Democrats either...

They may have escaped the consequences of playing with fire this time but sooner or later we're all going to get burned.

For the time being, though, the voters still are sane enough not to go for the racist, election denying, flat earthers the GOP ran.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 6:14 pm

I'm glad there's still enough sane people in this country who don't wish to see a Trump takeover again. I hope it stays that way.