The HORRIFIC Torture Of The Women Of The Battle Of Berlin

Page 19 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 9:07 pm

What exactly is the issue being discussed?

This 'rapefest' was not at all unique. Tons of examples in history.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2022, 11:33 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

According to Magz - Russia has not learned it's lesson or been held accountable for war crimes which contributed to Putin's decision to invade Ukraine (leading to rapes)

According to the OP - Russian soldiers have a tradition of raping women

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 6:14 am

Yes it was important to single out , “about worthiness and blonde women “…… only posting citing race/appearance of women in this entire thread . :roll: And the concept of being worthy. Especially given the issue you were raising about the Use “R” as a general tool of Warfare Throughout history or On a apparent Universal basis . 8O .
(Your writing does not seem to give the appearance of much sensitivity on the topic . Regarding Women.) :(

where ever you go ,there you are

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Dec 2022, 8:38 am

I find it unfair that you introduce race to it when we're talking about our family histories. Whataboutism again.
It just happens that people indigenous to Europe look the way they look, so attrocities that happen in Europe have in majority "white" people on both sides, the perpetrators and the victims, many of both blond.

You accuse people of really bad things when we just try to explain our own family histories.

Of course, attrocities of Red Army weren't the only example of weaponized rape, just like the Holocaust wasn't the only genocide. Are you aware of what Boko Haram has done to thousands of Nigerian girls? And that once these girls have been liberated by Nigerian authorities, they're subjected to forced abortions?
These horrors are all around the world and one does not invalidate the other.

Would you keep talking to a Holocaust survivor that he shouldn't whine because Rwanda and Khmer Rouge?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 7:36 pm

Jakki wrote:
^^^^ Am thinking your link might be bad .^^^^

Leads to a page , but there is a blank space where the main article would seem to go .
And could not find a revolent topic in the sidebar on that link ? But it does discuss Europe.
On the sidebar.

It is a bad link even when he posts the content because it doesn't refer to "Modern Western Armies."
I said that I don't see any "Modern Western Army" turning a blind eye to rape.

Cyberdad is known for presenting articles that don't relate to the post he is referring to.
This is simply another one.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 7:43 pm

cyberdad wrote:

In the context of WWII (Which is the period the OP is focussed on) I find it strange that the OP pretends that retribution had no part to play in what happened in Berlin given the Nazi state (which was supported by the civilians of Berlin) did far worse against the women of the Soviet Union. Seems oddly lacking empathy and also an unhealthy fixation which can't be good for his mental health.

So, you are saying that it is acceptable, and presumably just, that the Russian hierarchy turned a blind eye to the rape of German civilian women...
And it is acceptable and just that the Russian hierarchy has done the same this time in Ukraine.
"Interesting." 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 7:53 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hate to say this. But the take away from this posting , that a country on the losing side of war.. All the women in the affected areas might be better off to commit suicide ?

Many did...

I haven't seen anything to suggest the German hierarchy turned a blind eye to rape.
I haven't read any suggestion the German army had "comfort women" as happened in the Japanese army.
If someone has a reliable source that has documented this, I would like to see it.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Hate to say this. But the take away from this posting , that a country on the losing side of war.. All the women in the affected areas might be better off to commit suicide ? As a individual.. would either fight to the death but in otherwise hopeless situation as described .. perhaps the best idea would be to let the conquering heroes “R” dead bodies .. instead of live ones ?? And my intentions in life are not to take human life .. So what kind of decisions would be left..especially, if i considered my home as my sanctuary ??? Perhaps alittle respect for all genders should be employed universally . Or Perhaps this human race needs to be extinct ? No one to reproduce , so no new life on the planet ?
But War is the excuse for absolutely destructive moral levels against the human race.?

The take-home message is that war (or at least the prospect of war) is a reality for most of humanity in 2022. Even if you read about the united nations peace-keepers stationed in east Africa or Indian peacekeepers stationed in Kashmir or Sri Lanka they employed rape or molested women/girls in their area of protection.

Like human trafficking, we all abhor it, but it still happens.

The issue does not exist in a bubble in Germany in 1945 or Ukraine in 2022. And because it happens in the third world doesn't make their victims less worthy of our anger than blonde women in Germany and Ukraine.

You need to supply proof that the following *modern western armies* turn a blind eye to Rape:
Germany, Ammeeria, Britain, France, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Romania, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Belgian, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, etc...

However, that can't be said about the modern Russian army.
I am sorry the Truth offends you.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:05 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I am talking about modern times.
You need to read the relevant posts.

If you need me to klarify the context further, simply ask.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

According to Magz - Russia has not learned it's lesson or been held accountable for war crimes which contributed to Putin's decision to invade Ukraine (leading to rapes)

According to the OP - Russian soldiers have a tradition of raping women

<chuckle>
I was emphatically sarcastic.

If you recall, I said:
Quote:
The brave Russian military tradition continues today.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=409725#p9166884

How on earth could you have missed that? :scratch:
And yes, it is allowed to happen in these modern times.

But please don't misrepresent what I have said...
That tactic doesn't work on me. I am allergic to hay.
I *explicitly* pointed the finger at the Russian army *hierarchy*.

If you are convinced that "Modern Western Armies" engage in this barbaric "tradition", I would like to see some reliable sources.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:21 pm

Jakki wrote:
Yes it was important to single out , “about worthiness and blonde women “…… only posting citing race/appearance of women in this entire thread . :roll: And the concept of being worthy. Especially given the issue you were raising about the Use “R” as a general tool of Warfare Throughout history or On a apparent Universal basis . 8O .
(Your writing does not seem to give the appearance of much sensitivity on the topic . Regarding Women.) :(

Ya think? 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:23 pm

magz wrote:
I find it unfair that you introduce race to it when we're talking about our family histories. Whataboutism again.
It just happens that people indigenous to Europe look the way they look, so attrocities that happen in Europe have in majority "white" people on both sides, the perpetrators and the victims, many of both blond.

You accuse people of really bad things when we just try to explain our own family histories.

Of course, attrocities of Red Army weren't the only example of weaponized rape, just like the Holocaust wasn't the only genocide. Are you aware of what Boko Haram has done to thousands of Nigerian girls? And that once these girls have been liberated by Nigerian authorities, they're subjected to forced abortions?
These horrors are all around the world and one does not invalidate the other.

Would you keep talking to a Holocaust survivor that he shouldn't whine because Rwanda and Khmer Rouge?

:silent:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:36 pm

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Well duhhhhh...

Thats what I am doing. Asking to klarify. Rather than wade through 20 pages of posts.

Modern times?

Well there is Pakistani army in Bangladesh in the 1970s. And there was the Japanese army during months long "Rape of Nanking" in 1937 during the Japanese war of aggression in China that would later merge with WWII. The later was both a 'rapefest' and a murderfest- that cost the lives of more Chinese civilians than the number of Japanese civilians who died at Hiroshima eight years later.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 8:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Well duhhhhh...

Thats what I am doing. Asking to klarify. Rather than wade through 20 pages of posts.

Modern times?

Well there is Pakistani army in Bangladesh in the 1970s. And there was the Japanese army during months long "Rape of Nanking" in 1937 during the Japanese war of aggression in China that would later merge with WWII. The later was both a 'rapefest' and a murderfest- that cost the lives of more Chinese civilians than the number of Japanese civilians who died at Hiroshima eight years later.

Are any of those nations considered "Western" countries?
I think you need to read more posts. ;)

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2022, 9:44 pm

Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Well duhhhhh...

Modern times?

Indeed. Those things are by no means any justification. But it does show how wartime rape becomes normalized in societies.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2022, 3:49 am

AngelRho wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Pepe wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Well duhhhhh...

Modern times?

Indeed. Those things are by no means any justification. But it does show how wartime rape becomes normalized in societies.

Do you find it "normal" these days?
I certainly don't.