Anybody actively involved in the 2022 Election?

Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 3:58 pm

^both of those reasons are silly, IMO.

Alcohol causes way more headaches than cannabis. Second hand tobacco smoke is much more unhealthy than cannabis.

Legal or not, people are obviously still going to smoke it if they want to - hence the smoke outdoors. Silly to criminalize their behaviour.

Also ridiculous to drug test for marijuana.. 3 days later there’s no way they are impaired just because it’s testable. Heck, a handful of hours later. Meanwhile someone can rail boatloads of cocaine and then test clean the next day so all is well according to their job.

Here, things are slowly progressing towards the legalization and regulated government sales of all recreational drugs. It will happen within the next decade or so. Tainted drug supplies are killing 6 people/day in British Columbia alone, soooo it’s literally a matter of life & death and needs to happen asap. People just need to accept that drugs won the war on drugs and they’re not going away ever, so may as well adjust laws to make things as healthy and least costly for users and taxpayers as possible.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 4:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I observed people putting ballots into drop boxes. They each appeared to place one ballot in the box, but since I know they were democrats based on the fact that they arrived in a Toyota Prius and weren’t packing heat, I’m 100% certain they were trained by slight of hand illusionists to conduct ballot dumps of dozens of fraudulent votes at a time while only appearing to be placing a single ballot into the box.

I’m already in talks with the mules documentary people about a sequel and mike pillow reached out and inquired about product placement within the film. We’re talking pillows, slippers, everything!! !

I dropped in two ballots, I must be committing election fraud. :lol:
That is according to the conspiracy theorists who see what they want to see. I was dropping off my husband's ballot for him and mine.

This is my election observer uniform as supplied after the completion of my training!

Your location is listed as Vancouver, Canada. Have you participated in the 2022 U.S. Election? Here in the U.S., Moderates and Liberals (Democrats) consider Canada's perspectives, and contributions on U.S. elections with interest.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 5:12 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I observed people putting ballots into drop boxes. They each appeared to place one ballot in the box, but since I know they were democrats based on the fact that they arrived in a Toyota Prius and weren’t packing heat, I’m 100% certain they were trained by slight of hand illusionists to conduct ballot dumps of dozens of fraudulent votes at a time while only appearing to be placing a single ballot into the box.

I’m already in talks with the mules documentary people about a sequel and mike pillow reached out and inquired about product placement within the film. We’re talking pillows, slippers, everything!! !

That is according to the conspiracy theorists who see what they want to see. I was dropping off my husband's ballot for him and mine.

This is my election observer uniform as supplied after the completion of my training!

Your location is listed as Vancouver, Canada. Have you participated in the 2022 U.S. Election? Here in the U.S., Moderates and Liberals (Democrats) consider Canada's perspectives, and contributions on U.S. elections with interest.

I voted for Hillary 3-5 Million times in 2016, voted for Biden more than 10 Million times in 2020, and I can’t even count how many 10’s of Millions of ballots I’ve stuffed into drop boxes all over the country in the current midterm elections. I basically just ordered as many ballots as China could print over the last year and contracted the Jewish Space Lasers to incinerate anyone who saw me dumping Billions & Billions of ballots into boxes while simultaneously channeling the ghost of Hugo Chavez to beam Democrat votes to Dominion Voting Systems Machines via Italian satellites. 8)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 6:05 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
My state was voting on the legalization of recreational Marijuana for people 21 and over. I had to vote no.

Reason number 1: The smell gives my dad migraines. There's a woman who lives in the house across from our backyard and she smokes weed. The wind blows and that smell gets in our house. My youngest brother and his girlfriend used to live downstairs until they found another house. She smoked weed constantly and I would hear my dad complain. It took so much to get that smell almost completely gone, but it's still there. The places my dad cleans during his job as a carpet cleaner, a lot of unkempt households. Imagine those people start smoking weed.

Reason number 2: Not all businesses are tolerant towards Marijuana. My mother works at a company owned by Toyota. They hired a guy and he decided to smoke marijuana at home to celebrate his new job. A few days later came the drug test urinalysis. He was fired. Marijuana does not leave your system as quickly and easily as alcohol.

That woman sounds selfish. Do you guys not have huge yards? We do. How unlikely will our neighbors smell it?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 6:08 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Alcohol causes way more headaches than cannabis. Second hand tobacco smoke is much more unhealthy than cannabis.

Don't trivialize peoples issues, my mom gets headaches too from the weed smell too. It is not silly. Guess what, there are smokers that refuse to believe that second hand smoke can cause people migraines or make them cough and think they're faking it and lying about the second hand smoking affect.

Rude people exist everywhere, with weed and with second hand cigarettes.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 6:21 pm

League_Girl wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Don't trivialize peoples issues, my mom gets headaches too from the weed smell too. It is not silly. Guess what, there are smokers that refuse to believe that second hand smoke can cause people migraines or make them cough and think they're faking it and lying about the second hand smoking affect.

Rude people exist everywhere, with weed and with second hand cigarettes.

And also with neighbours that think they can dictate whether someone can smoke or drink or bbq or repair their car etc on their property.

Don’t like neighbours or being neighbourly by living and let live? Move to acreage somewhere where you won’t have neighbours.

Otherwise mind your own business. 8)

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2022, 8:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I voted for Hillary 3-5 Million times in 2016, voted for Biden more than 10 Million times in 2020, and I can’t even count how many 10’s of Millions of ballots I’ve stuffed into drop boxes all over the country in the current midterm elections. I basically just ordered as many ballots as China could print over the last year and contracted the Jewish Space Lasers to incinerate anyone who saw me dumping Billions & Billions of ballots into boxes while simultaneously channeling the ghost of Hugo Chavez to beam Democrat votes to Dominion Voting Systems Machines via Italian satellites. 8)

Yes, I know you’re being facetious, but I don’t find you funny at all.

I’ve totally lost faith in the U. S. Government. I’ve completely lost all faith in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

I voted, but I voted 3rd party. I don’t know their platforms, but anything is better than the major parties. After 4 attempts of impeachment over the past 50 years (starting with Tricky Dick-y Nixon (who, at least, had the good sense to resign in disgrace), running to Slick Willie Clit-Tongue, that serial rapist (and I’m none to fond of Billery, either), to Slick Willie’s apprentice, Drumpf. Frankly, I’ll never vote the major parties for as long as I live.

As for Conned-gress, all 535 members should be publicly executed.

If it were up to me, I’d cede the entire country back to the British Empire, except I have no love for Bonnie King Charlie Windsor III. The only royal that had any balls, was her Royal Majesty Elizabeth II.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 8:10 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
We have important elections at least once every two years.

And referenda even more often. Such as whether to legalize cannabis in a state.

Good grief. I'd go mad. Talk about hyperactive!
Do they really expect enough change to happen every two years that people can decide?

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 2:55 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
We have important elections at least once every two years.

And referenda even more often. Such as whether to legalize cannabis in a state.

Good grief. I'd go mad. Talk about hyperactive!
Do they really expect enough change to happen every two years that people can decide?

The elections, with the exception of some of the special elections at state and local level, are also for quite a few different things too. You vote on everything from the county sheriff to judges to a senator (if one is up for reelection). There is also both the individual state legislatures as well as US congress that are voted on every two years. US representatives /congressmen/congresswomen (the House of Representatives) are all up for reelection every two years. US Senators (the Senate) are each elected for a six year term and there are two of them per state, but they are elected on offset elections.

The primaries start a long ways before the general election, especially in a presidential election cycle. Those years are especially packed with political attack adds and various other drama.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 8:58 am

Legalization of Marijuana in my state won by 65%. Oh well.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 12:55 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Time to stop the war on plants.

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:05 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

"Oh well."? You support people having their lives destroyed, their dogs shot, their children taken away and thrown into foster, their vehicles and houses seized, and them being thrown in cages with rapists and murderers for a plant that has proven medical benefits and has been used by hominids since before we were humans?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:38 pm

Worthless wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

"Oh well."? You support people having their lives destroyed, their dogs shot, their children taken away and thrown into foster, their vehicles and houses seized, and them being thrown in cages with rapists and murderers for a plant that has proven medical benefits and has been used by hominids since before we were humans?

Woah, who said I support any of that? CHILL.

Medical Marijuana is okay in Maryland. This was about legalization for recreational use for people 21 and over. The smell gives my dad migraines and I find the smell slightly repulsive. OKAY?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:45 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Worthless wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Medical Marijuana is okay in Maryland. This was about legalization for recreational use for people 21 and over. The smell gives my dad migraines and I find the smell slightly repulsive. OKAY?

Psssst, "medical marijuana," and recreational cannabis are the exact same thing.. ;) Only differences being strain selections for specific properties depending on a users' needs/wants.

Ok, so choose not to smoke it yourself if you don't want to. There's just little sense in trying to impose your personal decision on others, IMO. Don't like cannabis smoke? Don't smoke cannabis! Don't like alcohol's effects? Don't drink alcohol! But believing you should decide that for other people is ridiculous. IMO. So, I'm glad that the majority of your states' voters decided to choose live & let live freedom of choice. 8)

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:50 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
Worthless wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Psssst, "medical marijuana," and recreational cannabis are the exact same thing.. ;) Only differences being strain selections for specific properties depending on a users' needs/wants.

Ok, so choose not to smoke it yourself if you don't want to. There's just little sense in trying to impose your personal decision on others, IMO. Don't like cannabis smoke? Don't smoke cannabis! Don't like alcohol's effects? Don't drink alcohol! But believing you should decide that for other people is ridiculous. IMO. So, I'm glad that the majority of your states' voters decided to choose live & let live freedom of choice. 8)

I'm not forcing my decision on anyone. I simply stated this is what I voted for and why. Then when the results came, I posted them and said oh, I lost? Oh well, I can take it or leave it. The majority will get what they want and I'll deal with it. When I voted, I voted for my family's sake. The worst thing that can happen is I get to listen to my father complain.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 1:54 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
Worthless wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

I'm not forcing my decision on anyone. I simply stated this is what I voted for and why. Then when the results came, I posted them and said oh, I lost? Oh well, I can take it or leave it. The majority will get what they want and I'll deal with it. When I voted, I voted for my family's sake. The worst thing that can happen is I get to listen to my father complain.

..except you literally voted for people not to have the freedom of choice because you think your vote should veto their decision if the majority of voters happened to also vote that way. That's not very freedom loving, IMO.