Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 2:18 am

After all the tapeworm chose you as its mother so doesn't it have a right to life over the person it's inside? after all it is alive and need the host to survive if it is to survive. What no, a man should not have to endure that, than why the f**k should a woman endure a pregnancy she doesn't want?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 6:57 am

Tapeworm !== human child

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 7:13 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
After all the tapeworm chose you as its mother so doesn't it have a right to life over the person it's inside? after all it is alive and need the host to survive if it is to survive. What no, a man should not have to endure that, than why the f**k should a woman endure a pregnancy she doesn't want?

Tapeworms usually enter someone's body through spoiled or contaminated food, and people won't know until after they've pooped. This would be the equivalent of a miscarriage.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 8:18 am

I'm pro-choice. Don't give a damn about abortion really. But from an autistic rationale point, this is a very weak analogy presented here.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 8:46 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
I'm pro-choice. Don't give a damn about abortion really. But from an autistic rationale point, this is a very weak analogy presented here.

A tapeworm is certainly not a fetus but a fetus is not a baby. I prefer the option for abortion for any reason to be available to all (within sensible time limits) but a tapeworm analogy is a weak comparison.

To accidentally have a baby is a very privileged position to be in from the perspective of people on an autistic forum too...many of who can't even lose their virginity, yet alone "oooops, I'm pregnant"

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 10:50 am

Yes. They chose to eat food with worms, they deserve the consequences.

If men want to eat undercooked pork they should bear the consequences, otherwise they'll just eat undercooked pork all the time for fun. We can't have men of loose morals running around eating undercooked pork all willy-nilly.

And I'm not just saying this because no one wants to eat pork with me. :oops: :cry:

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 10:55 am

No because they'll end up losing loads of weight and making up some weird fad diet thinking their success is their own when they had tapeworms all along, then constantly telling everyone to buy their ebook.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 10:56 am

Mikah wrote:

Takes quite a while for a fertilized egg to become a child.

I mean who'd you save a living child or a developing fetus if it came up?

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 11:17 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

Agreed. What we should do is force every man to pay child support and half of the medical expenses caused by pregnancy and childbirth plus possible long term complications those have caused (with the only other option being jail) about the children they have. Don't know who the father is? Let's make a law that when a man has sex with a woman, he's automatically obligated to do a paternity test if his sex partner who got a child demands for it, with no right to refuse by saying they didn't have sex with her... of course, for fairness sake, this would work the other way around, too.

As for abortion, paying half of that could be optional for men, since doing that is a woman's choice. But let's face it, men who don't want to take responsibility would probably agree to pay the entire thing since it'd be cheaper than doing their part in actually raising a child.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 11:38 am

Nades wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

A tapeworm is certainly not a fetus but a fetus is not a baby. I prefer the option for abortion for any reason to be available to all (within sensible time limits) but a tapeworm analogy is a weak comparison.

To accidentally have a baby is a very privileged position to be in from the perspective of people on an autistic forum too...many of who can't even lose their virginity, yet alone "oooops, I'm pregnant"

Idk not really a privilege if you don't want a baby. Also, idk having kids was the last thing on my mind when I lost my virgnity. If I had gotten pregnant it would have been 'sh*t I need an abortion' not 'oops I'm pregnant' that would have been horrifying at the age of 19 in a college town far from home.

As for the tapeworm, I was trying to think of something alive that anyone could get inside of them. Most people would not want to keep a tape-worm and some people don't want to keep a pregnancy, and would want to remove it as much as anyone would want to remove a tape-worm if they get one. But probably not a great comparison but I'm not very creative. I suppose the better question is if Males could get pregnant would the anti-choice ones still be anti-choice?

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 11 Aug 2023, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 11:44 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Nades wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

Idk not really a privilege if you don't want a baby. Also, idk having kids was the last thing on my mind when I lost my virgnity. If I had gotten pregnant it would have been 'sh*t I need an abortion' not 'oops I'm pregnant' that would have been horrifying at the age of 19 in a college town far from home.

I'll reiterate. "Oops I need an abortion" is a privileged position to be in when posting such content to a website where many people 30+ years of age struggle to lose their virginity, both male or female due to developmental shortcomings.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 1:25 pm

Abortion bans are nothing more than an extreme form of "slut-shaming", designed to punish people for having premarital sex.

And to many of the right, a rape victim is just another "fornicator" or "adulteress".

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 1:30 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Abortion bans are nothing more than an extreme form of "slut-shaming", designed to punish people for having premarital sex.

Abortion bans are only an attempt to bring the country under religious rule, undoing hundreds of years of progress.

They will lose their holy war.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 2:06 pm

Nades wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Nades wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

I'll reiterate. "Oops I need an abortion" is a privileged position to be in when posting such content to a website where many people 30+ years of age struggle to lose their virginity, both male or female due to developmental shortcomings.

On a website where many female members have experienced sexual abuse, including rape, it’s not a privileged position. Bodily autonomy should not be considered a privileged position. It should be the right of every single human being.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 2:28 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Nades wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Nades wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

On a website where many female members have experienced sexual abuse, including rape, it’s not a privileged position. Bodily autonomy should not be considered a privileged position. It should be the right of every single human being.

Indeed, this too.

My stance is that there needs to be a level of proportionality though.

Threads and posts need to be made with this in mind. Irrespectively, many male members here haven't even managed to lose their virginity so it seems somewhat tone deaf and shouting into the abyss.

The males here aren't the targets in mind.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 2:33 pm

^ There is room for all kinds of threads on WP, including this one. If people don’t care about female bodily autonomy, they can just avoid posting in threads which address it. Not every thread is going to be engaging to every person.

I find your posts in this thread incredibly tone deaf and f*****g insensitive.

There has always been plenty of room on WP for people to talk about their issues with finding someone. It’s not typically a topic that’s conducive to PPR, though.