Page 3 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2023, 11:32 pm

i hope voting amuuuricans are smart enough to see what vicious evil game the GOP is playing with them.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2023, 12:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
i hope voting amuuuricans are smart enough to see what vicious evil game the GOP is playing with them.

All we can really do is place our hopes on whoever this mysterious Queen of Diamonds is.

It might even be Melania Trump? She certainly seems like a 'fair' Coquette herself, Donald Trump fits the King of Diamonds no matter how you slice this card (vengeful and obstinate, rich merchant king, etc), and being his wife she would be his true equal. I've also heard that people close to Donald Trump claim that she is the only person in this whole world whom Trump actually fears (for whatever reason).

Melania may have had no interest in turning on Trump while he was president the first time but things could change. We won't know for sure until enough time passes.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2023, 8:12 pm

A new political prophecy. :star:

"What will the year 2024 bring to the world?"

9 of Hearts: Wealth and high esteem and the "wish" card.

7 of Clubs: Promises good fortune and happiness, but bids a person to beware of the opposite sex.

6 of Clubs: Predicts a lucrative business

Ace of Clubs: Wealth, Happiness, and Peace of Mind.

Queen of Spades: A dark, malicous woman. Generally a widow.

My opinion on these cards is that women everywhere will start having reasons to trust men even less as they witness their rights being stripped away. Their right to choose who they marry, own their own property and earn their own income, drive, etc. These rights are slowly vanishing.

The Queen of Spades is, in my opinion, a rather unhappy card for women who become cynical about the world knowing that their gender has always recieved the short end of the stick throughout history and even today. It's the kind of Queen who gets abandoned by or mistreated by the most important man in her life and it causes people around her to blame her for her misfortune rather than br compassionate and supportive.

This particular Queen of Spades might even represent an upcoming new leader in women's rights who is starting to get tired of all this crap and will lead a new movement to protect their rights in society.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2023, 8:49 pm

women need to band together and call a general strike until men wise up.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 10:58 am

"What will the next major disaster be for the US?"

The High Priestess
The Moon
The Ace of Swords/Spades
9 of Swords/Spades
The Queen of Wands/Clubs

The High Priestess and The Moon combined represent (in my opinion) all of us being guided into a frightening and dangerous new age. Pulled against our will be the powerful tides.

The Ace of Spades is the card of great misfortune and spite. Bad news all around.

The 9 of Spades is the card that warns of sickness and misfortune. More pandemics breaking out and other nasty surprises like mass poverty and more wars.

The Queen of Clubs is "a pleasing dark woman". Maybe Kamala Harris? I can see her becoming our next president should something happen to Joe Biden (chances of that seem pretty high imo).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 9:18 pm

i'd prefer her to any GOPer.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2023, 7:30 am

at tnis point in time must agree with Auntblabby... 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2023, 4:29 pm

Instead of listening to what the internet tells us to think we must all let our own inner-wisdom guide us through these dark and depressing times. That's what the High Priestess card is all about, she observes the faint light and cycles of the moon to guide us all through the treacherous path in the dark night.

Unlike The Hierophant (aka The Pope or The High Priest) who tells us what to think, The High Priestess tells us to think for ourselves and to keep an open mind. Realize that everything is never quite what it seems to be under the night sky. :star:

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2023, 4:59 pm

New reading.

"Will Melania Trump be the one to destroy Donald Trump in the end? If so how will she do it?"

9 of Clubs: Disobedience to friend's wishes

7 of Diamonds: Satire, evil speaking.

2 of Clubs: A dissappointment

Queen of Clubs: A dark woman, gentle and pleasing.

10 of Spades: Grief, imprisonment.

Sounds to me like the cards are saying it won't actually be Melania herself who puts Trump behind bars (she's more fitting of the Queen of Diamonds) but a close friend of Melania's who knows more dirty secrets about the Trumps and will turn them over as more evidence.

It'll be a weird coincidence if Melania has any close friends or associates who have brunette hair and/or a dark complexion. Trusting her to keep her mouth shut will be foolish on Melania's part.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2023, 10:57 pm

we can only hope and pray. his supporters are incapable of being convinced otherwise.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 9:50 am

Dark woman ..? Kamila Harris? following up on prosecuetion of Trump .....

where ever you go ,there you are

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 11:38 am

Jakki wrote:

Could be Kamela Harris.

Could also be Nikki Haley.

If Trump gets carted off to the big house in the next couple months it would be Haley who would most benefit...being the second highest in the GOP polls after Trump.

And she did work with Trump...was part of his administration and served as his ambassador to the United Nations.

So she might have some actual dirt on him.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 2:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Could be Kamela Harris.

Could also be Nikki Haley.

If Trump gets carted off to the big house in the next couple months it would be Haley who would most benefit...being the second highest in the GOP polls after Trump.

And she did work with Trump...was part of his administration and served as his ambassador to the United Nations.

So she might have some actual dirt on him.

That's true. She would indeed have the most to gain if Trump were to be put out of the picture. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 4:20 pm

unless the congress changes hands, it is essential for our safety that a democrat gets the presidency, if for no other reason than to block the GOP congress from killing social security and medicare/medicaid.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 5:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
unless the congress changes hands, it is essential for our safety that a democrat gets the presidency, if for no other reason than to block the GOP congress from killing social security and medicare/medicaid.

I worry about this too because I'm on medicaid myself. :|

I'm going to try another reading with my Hanafuda cards. :flower:

Red Maple Leaves
Phoenix over Empress Tree
Crane with Rising Sun over Pine Tree
Swallow over Willow Tree
Plum Blossoms

I believe the red maple leaves fluttering in the wind represent the end to an old era and the plum blossoms blooming among the snow represent the beginning of a new era.

The three birds are the GOP hopefuls competing for power. The Asian Phoenix represents Nikki Haley, the Swallow represents Ron DeSantis, and the Crane with the Sun represents Donald Trump.

The three most powerful GOP presidential hopefuls. Honestly I believe The Crane with the Rising Sun (Trump) is the strongest card among these three birds, with Nikki Haley's Phoenix being the second but closest most powerful and Ron DeSantis being a distant third. DeSantis is actually a lot weaker compared to these two.

Keep in mind I barely keep up with the elections especially the ones involving the Republicans. :nerdy:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 8:59 pm

desatan is the most scary of them all, actually.