Evidence of Israel's genocidal intentions toward Gaza?

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2024, 8:21 am

For something like South Africa's and Israel's arguments to the ICJ, I'd rather read transcripts than watch videos. For my own future reference, here they are, from an Australian-based website called "New Matilda":

- ICJ TRANSCRIPT: Opening South African Address Alleging Genocide In Gaza By Israel
- ICJ TRANSCRIPT: Opening Israeli Address Denying South African Charges Of Genocide In Gaza

CONTENT WARNING: The transcript of South Africa's opening address contains a link to an age-restricted YouTube video, which was not transcribed. The video's title, on the YouTube channel of New Matilda, is "Starving Gazans Swamp Aid Trucks - South African presentation to International Court Of Justice."

According to the description on YouTube: "This video was played during the opening statement from South Africa in its case brought to the International Court of Justice alleging Israel has engaged in genocide in its ongoing assault on Gaza."

I haven't watched it yet, but no doubt the video is "age-restricted" for good reasons. I'm sure this will be highly disturbing stuff.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2024, 1:10 am

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2024, 4:55 pm

See also the separate thread South Africa files genocide case against Israel at Internati.