Page 7 of 14 [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 8:31 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
^what video is that? Unavailable to watch from my country.

I'm surprised that you couldn't watch it in Canada. It is "Klepper Versus Never Trumpers." Jordan Klepper interviews Nikki Haley supporters to see whether they would choose Biden or Trump in the final election. The choice was very difficult for all of them.

You might consider getting the Opera Browser. Sometimes when YouTube videos are blocked in the USA, the Opera Browser makes it look like I am logging in from Sweden, and I can get past the geographic restriction.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 12:19 am

Interesting.

I’ve never wanted to see some YouTube clip bad enough to learn about vpns or browsers with that function. Doubt it’ll ever become that important in my life to want to do it, really.

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm

Honey69 wrote:

Jordan Klepper interviews Nikki Haley supporters to see whether they would choose Biden or Trump in the final election. The choice was very difficult for all of them.

I expect there would have been some Biden and some Trump. Were there enough Biden voters to get excited?

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 10:45 am

Robert De Niro on Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5I9OS1VX0

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 11:07 am

^Another smart man who's consistently known trump is a garbage human. Bless him for using his platform and speaking out vs the nothing so many good people with public voices are saying.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 12:22 pm

This is a sad situation ... thought it would be obvious about Trumps intentions for the world . Its scarey ...
In my State in the Midwest , the Republican caucus here appearingly unanimously are pushing Trumps .
But did notice the attendees at the Caucus were not even offered any documentation on what the Parties intentions are
or actual current veiws of the Trump candidate .,based on first hand experience by dear friend ( Seemly like the act of voting held no value).???. :D Like all this was already predetermined . Very troubling , (starting to sound like a bad conspirascy theory ). But in my state , have seen things in Political stuff, that might cause a person to think twice. 8O :(... And the Republicans at that Caucus, absolutely ,offered NO other candidates

where ever you go ,there you are

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 3:43 pm

..because it’s not a political platform, it’s a cult of personality. These people don’t have anything to offer except for blind support for their cult leaderbean.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 7:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
..because it’s not a political platform, it’s a cult of personality. These people don’t have anything to offer except for blind support for their cult leaderbean.

It’s not only a cult of personality but a lot of it is. I got hammered when I wrote that here back in 2016.
Unfortunately this song is still apropos

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 7:07 pm

And to think people like me were mocked years ago for saying that Trump would be the next Hitler...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
And to think people like me were mocked years ago for saying that Trump would be the next Hitler...

Yes, I remember when comparing him to fascists was seen as alarmist.

The alarm seems pretty well-founded.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Agreed. I also remember back when people dismissed me as crazy for being genuinenly afraid that this country was on the path to a second Civil War. Now Hollywood wants to make a movie about it! :|

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 9:58 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Agreed. I also remember back when people dismissed me as crazy for being genuinenly afraid that this country was on the path to a second Civil War. Now Hollywood wants to make a movie about it! :|

Yeah, I've caught some s**t on the forums for being anti-trump, too.

trump is deranged enough to instigate another civil war and watch the country burn if he can't have it, too.

Hollywood WANTS to make a movie about it? It's already made. Comes out sometime this year. See: viewtopic.php?t=417881

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 10:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

Yeah, I've caught some s**t on the forums for being anti-trump, too.

trump is deranged enough to instigate another civil war and watch the country burn if he can't have it, too.

Hollywood WANTS to make a movie about it? It's already made. Comes out sometime this year. See: viewtopic.php?t=417881

But you see even many people who hated Trump as much as we do would still accuse anybody who voiced their fears that we were witnessing another Hitler in the making of being alarmists...

But I guess in hindsight I can't really blame them. Denial is a common reaction to any terrible tragedy in the making and I'm sure these people simply just couldn't believe that this orange buffoon could actually do so much damage to the US and that his influence would continue to grow even after he was voted out the White House.

And as for Hollywood's new movie about a second American Civil War... all I gotta say is bad taste AND bad timing. :?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm

Commander Cody from the old days might have a idea of what to expect,under these circumstances. ENJOY.. :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 2:22 am

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I was one of the ones saying that and I still think that. He does not want to kill entire groups and he is more isolationist then wanting to conquer the world like Hitler. That said a second Trump term would be an authoritarian nightmare.

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
And as for Hollywood's new movie about a second American Civil War... all I gotta say is bad taste AND bad timing. :?

Perfect timing. There were loads of nuclear armageddon movies during the Cold War.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 7:54 am

I say you should give it time before he and his followers start locking up people in concentration camps while he sends aid to his buddy Vladmir Putin to conquer all of Europe.