CNN Poll: Unfavorable view of Tea Party on the rise

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm

The real story is the unfavorable view of the teaparty is now the same as that of the repubs and the democrats.
47% well the rep an dems are at 48%
looks like they are seen as mainstream politicans now
LINK

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 5:17 pm

My faith in Americans is rising

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

so democrats don't like the tea party basically

not really news

cdfox7
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

The UK had the same public opinion with the main political parties after the House of Commons expenses scandal.
Imho we still do have that view that the Lower Westminster Masonic Lodge is breading ground of corruption & fraud.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

07 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Jacoby wrote:

not really news

The fact that an equal percentage of REPUBLICANS don't is news....which is what it said....if you had read...

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm

Bethie wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

not really news

The fact that an equal percentage of REPUBLICANS don't is news....which is what it said....if you had read...

Bethie, I don't really care what CNN claims anymore, they are in the back pocket of the DNC.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

07 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Bethie wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

not really news

Bethie, I don't really care what CNN claims anymore, they are in the back pocket of the DNC.

Says the person who cites FAUX News as a source. :lol:

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

I supported the Tea Party before it was bought by Wallstreet and the corporate profiteers. Now it's used as a booster for the established GOP with NewsCorp backing. I remember the Tea Party used to be against the 2 party left-right paradigm, now it endorses the establishment. I agree with Ron Paul in that it's no longer beneficial and was taken over by corporate America so of course it's recognition is becoming less favorable, the movement was hijacked !

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

Raymond_Fawkes wrote:
I supported the Tea Party before it was bought by Wallstreet and the corporate profiteers. Now it's used as a booster for the established GOP with NewsCorp backing. I remember the Tea Party used to be against the 2 party left-right paradigm, now it endorses the establishment. I agree with Ron Paul in that it's no longer beneficial and was taken over by corporate America so of course it's recognition is becoming less favorable, the movement was hijacked !

I don't recall Republicans being in bed with G.E., Fannae, Freddie, etc.

The tea party hasn't been hijacked, they decided to sort things out with Republicans in the primaries so the differences can be dealt with in the primaries and we don't divide the opposition vote. This prevents more lunatics from the DNC getting into or maintaining their grips on power.

Bethie wrote:
Says the person who cites FAUX News as a source.

At least my news source isn't wanting to go to bed with (and I mean literally) Barack Obama.

Remember Chris Matthews getting shivers up his leg?

They are the only news source that isn't worshipping Obama.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 10:57 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Raymond_Fawkes wrote:

I don't recall Republicans being in bed with G.E., Fannae, Freddie, etc.

The tea party hasn't been hijacked, they decided to sort things out with Republicans in the primaries so the differences can be dealt with in the primaries and we don't divide the opposition vote. This prevents more lunatics from the DNC getting into or maintaining their grips on power.

Bethie wrote:
Says the person who cites FAUX News as a source.

At least my news source isn't wanting to go to bed with (and I mean literally) Barack Obama.

Remember Chris Matthews getting shivers up his leg?

They are the only news source that isn't worshipping Obama.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnP0DcYb8Q[/youtube]

Have fun with your Wallstreet backed Tea Party.

Also, I do recall the Republicans being in bed with Fannie May and Freddie Mac. Haha.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

@ Raymond_Fawkes

Ron Paul was kinda mad the tea party decided to run a primary candidate against him. Quite frankly this is why I consider Ron Paul nuts.

Also what you source fails to mention is Republicans tried to put Fannae and Freddie under increased scrutiny, and it was the Democrats (whom are supposedly the champions of the people :roll: ) that stonewalled.

In fact, Bush said there was a problem back in 2003.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
@ Raymond_Fawkes

Ron Paul was kinda mad the tea party decided to run a primary candidate against him. Quite frankly this is why I consider Ron Paul nuts.

Also what you source fails to mention is Republicans tried to put Fannae and Freddie under increased scrutiny, and it was the Democrats (whom are supposedly the champions of the people :roll: ) that stonewalled.

What 'candidate' did the "teaparty" decide to run against Ron Paul ? Republicans tried to put Fannie May and Freddie under increased scrutiny while nationalizing them ? Source plz. lol. Both parties Republicans AND Democrats are owned and operated by the same interests and elite at charge. You want change, vote INDEPENDENT !

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:44 pm

Raymond_Fawkes wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
@ Raymond_Fawkes

What 'candidate' did the "teaparty" decide to run against Ron Paul ? Republicans tried to put Fannie May and Freddie under increased scrutiny while nationalizing them ? Source plz. lol. Both parties Republicans AND Democrats are owned and operated by the same interests and elite at charge. You want change, vote INDEPENDENT !

Paul, the Gulf Coast congressman whose 2008 presidential run excited libertarians nationwide, even though he didn't get much traction overall, is considered by many to be the "father of the Tea Parties." But he has three opponents in the March Republican primary - more than he has faced in his past six primary campaigns combined.

All three have ties to the anti-tax Tea Party movement. And while Paul remains the odds-on favorite to win re-election in his district, the crowded primary highlights the potential conflict between Tea Party activists and a GOP hoping to ride their wave to electoral success this fall.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics ... s-9282.ece

Best thing is to handle to deal with disagreements in primaries and not split the vote so Democrats win by default.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:52 pm

Ron Paul is too popular to ever have competition. He's won numerous popular polls proclaiming him to be the most populous candidate to win the Republican nomination for president ... In actuality, he sounds like one of the only candidates that actually speak in favor of the peoples interests and not Wallstreet. Ron Paul isn't for the establishment which makes him such an attractive candidate for so many Americans.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2011, 11:53 pm

Raymond_Fawkes wrote:
Ron Paul is too popular to ever have competition. He's won numerous popular polls proclaiming him to be the most populous candidate to win the Republican nomination for president ... In actuality, he sounds like one of the only candidates that actually speak in favor of the peoples interests and not Wallstreet. Ron Paul isn't for the establishment which makes him such an attractive candidate for so many Americans.

He had 3 challengers in the primary.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2011, 12:02 am

Big shocker. They started out promising, but got crazy very quickly. I know very few people that actually have a positive view of the Tea Party these days.