Page 4 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2007, 4:40 pm

Does the tin foil hat really protect you from the NWO? I thought you had to wear clothes in those weird colours to stay safe from the reptiles, UFO's etc, and always be on the lookout for invisible energy weapons strangers might fire at you that clearly cause the schizophrenic symptoms these people experience.

For more good stuff, check out http://www.davidicke.com/forum , though you should really make yourself popcorn first.

On a more serious note, I do feel some activism by conspiracy theorists is good, but this reptilian stuff is ridiculous, and even if you're not embracing that, claiming that some hidden society orchestrated the world wars and is putting mercury into vaccinations to create mindless slaves like Alex Jones has recently claimed, is also quite irrational.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 5:14 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
On a more serious note, I do feel some activism by conspiracy theorists is good, but this reptilian stuff is ridiculous, and even if you're not embracing that, claiming that some hidden society orchestrated the world wars and is putting mercury into vaccinations to create mindless slaves like Alex Jones has recently claimed, is also quite irrational.

Oh, sure, that's what They want you to think... :twisted:

lau
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 5:48 pm

Hey. I've just realised. If you take "DeaconBlues" and juggle the letters around and leave one out, it spells out "Beans Cloud", which is the secret codewovd that releesed all the bran control rob

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 6:00 pm

Big business is taking over America. And if you think your too damn cosmically special for your country to become a violent dictatorship, I am sure everyone thought that in history until it happened to them, look at Germany, Cuba, China, Iraq, Iran, Russia.

I don't think the government planted autism, I think autism came from natural forces in nature, it is --possible-- that we could be the next stage in evolution.

David Icke was a looser, someone to discredit us "crazy conspiracy theorists". Both major parties support large business, everything from Mtv to general motors, the medical industry (Kerry) to the oil industry (bush). I'm not going to tell you silly stories about how the cop that pulls you over is secretly a lizard man in disguise, that's BS. I do think it might be --possible-- that our government or the Vatican or someone has had contact with aliens, but that is a theory and I'm not claiming it as a fact. And even if it did happen, I'd seriously doubt anyone who claimed to know something about it.
Bush's grampa financed and funded Hitler from Chase Manhattan Bank, this is not a very disputed fact. Both Bush and Bin Laden families go way back in the oil industry, they also go way back with the royal saudis. This is not a very disputed fact either, what I am telling you is semi-mainstream knowledge (the only thing keeping it from being fully mainstream knowledge is the fact that our government doesn't want many people knowing this).
Lets look at what 9/11 does for a police state agenda, shall we?
1. Provides a scapegoat/threat (arabs)
2. induces strong feelings of nationalism to cloud peoples' judgement
3. provides an excuse to go to war against this "threat" (Iraq)
4. provides an excuse to heighten security, which has lead to the Patriot Act

-- liberal/conservative: false dichotmomy, to divide the masses; divide and conquor
Both parties take money from lobbyists, they both condition their followers through fear, guilt, and hatred to be wilfully ignorant of any idea rather it's true or not that goes against their group think.

Now look at this link also:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.01955:
Can you say "attacking freedom of speech"? This bill will not stop at terrorists, it will be a paranoia excuse for the government to round up dissidents. You can be locked up for supporting your constitutional 2nd amendment.
Speaking of 2nd amendment, the senate hearing is coming up on our 2nd amendment right. Loosing this right will be a fall into tyranny because you'd be defenseless.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 6:04 pm

Big business runs our media, both major parties, religious institutions, banks, educational institutions (schools and libraries), entertainment, fashion, criminal organizations, political organizations (international), what is happening is international bankers are taking over little by little, all the nations will sell their sovereignty to the UN and become one big tyrannical super nation. This is a transitional point in world history, facilitated and made possible by our economic and technological growth over the past century as well as international banking cooperations.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 6:47 pm

Meekrob!

aeroz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 6:57 pm

oh dont get me wrong, I know goverment is a corrupt system. But they hide it so thinly you would have to be a mindless sheep to not see it.

But the idea that they are giving us autism is insane. I mean why breed a group of people that are predisposed to strict personal morals and a tendency to question the norm. You dont want aspies, you want more NT sheep

Plutonian_Persona
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2007, 7:22 pm

I was NT, but then the Freemasons came and rewired my brain. :lol:

"For nonconformity the world whips you with its displeasure": Emerson.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 8:26 pm

I have a lot of time for David Icke. Im not sure he gets everything right all the time, but the main message about infinite conciousness/the matrix, how we create reality inside our heads and the importance of staying positive - i find incredibly life affirming and inspiring :)

As for the reptilians, i neither believe or disbelieve, i occupy a scary middle ground called 'i dont know'. I havent studied it in any great depth, but it would be incredibly narrow minded to dismiss something in the face of thousands of apparent eye-witnesses and global folklore which has occured independantly across continents & goes back seemingly forever.

Physicists say we only percieve something like 0.05% of 'reality' (even that tiny fraction which we do see is heavily filtered and processed in the visual cortex according to programmed expectations and imprinted norms before reaching the concious mind), so it seems incredibly arrogant to think one can dictate what isnt possible in the remaining 99.05% of reality which in all honesty we know next to nothing about.

Heres a 5min vid where Icke talks briefly about reptilians and makes a couple of astute observations on those who ridicule him ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8GWcwfQrU

lau
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 9:24 pm

I really don't know what possessed me to listen to the David Icke video. I've heard him before. I heard nothing astute. He waffles. "Frequency", "Shape-shifting", "Dark matter", "Evidence". He has no real comprehension of any of the terms he uses, and that includes the term "reality".

I have no idea where the "Physicists say we only percieve something like 0.05% of 'reality'" comes from.

In a philosophical sense, we invent reality, all 100% of it.

In a practical sense, we perceive all of reality. Or rather, so far there doesn't seem to be any part of reality that is not perceivable by us, when we want to.

When we do augment our perceptions, we all seem in remarkably close agreement with what we say we perceive, with the exception of the "David Icke"s of the world, whom I regard as either seriously deluded (some) or consummate charlatans (DI).

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 9:50 pm

lau wrote:
Hey. I've just realised. If you take "DeaconBlues" and juggle the letters around and leave one out, it spells out "Beans Cloud", which is the secret codewovd that releesed all the bran control rob

Hey, those bran control robots are important! Do you know just how dangerous uncontrolled bran can become?? Do you?!?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 1:55 am

nwofighter wrote:
Tequila wrote:
nwofighter wrote:
Tequila wrote:
How's your lizard friends?

Stay off the marijuana before you get in a debate.

Do you understand the reference, lizard-fearer?

Shouldn't you be in drug counseling?

In other words, you don't understand the reference.

I don't either, could someone explain it?

I'm not drooling and throwing my crap. I can't remember the last time I sat on the couch watching Pokemon and eating Cheetos. The last thing I ate was tuna and rice. I think that last thing I watched on TV was an episode of House. I hardly watch any TV.

But anyway, remember: it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 1:59 am

those bastards!! !!

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Nov 2007, 3:33 am

Clearly the reason that the nWo guys in pro wrestling wore dark glasses was because they were reptilians needing to hide their eyes so they wouldn't be caught shapeshifting:

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 5:44 am

Nwo is making a joke isn't he?????

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Nov 2007, 9:29 am

nwofighter wrote:
The NWO is making us zombies by vaccinations. They don't care about us. THEY WORSHIP DEATH!

Get off the tv, stop watching cartoons, and READ about how the one world government is killing you!

Do you have any empirical evidence for your idea? For instance, if I asked for a postal, or snail mail, address for the new world order (with the words, "new world order" on the envelope), could you provide it?

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Last edited by nominalist on 18 Nov 2007, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.