Jim Bakker predicts/encourages? Civil War if DT impeached..

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 12:41 am

Jim Bakker, ex-con TV evangelist, predicted, on his TV show, a new U.S. Ciivil War if Trump is impeached - in language that sounds rather more like encoraging it to me 8O ! !!...Maybe.
Right Wing Watch first posted it, The Hill then picked it up...And decidedly right-wing World News Daily put it up too, wirh the quote of Bakker saying this unchanged from what the other sites put up. So, would you agree that he said it? :?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 12:54 am

The Trumpanzees follow their leader with cultish devotion, and have allowed themselves to believe that the mainstream media is entirely leftist lies, while Breitbart and Trump are the paragons of truth. So while I sincerely hope not, I wouldn't' be surprised if any of them took up arms.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:24 am

Trump won't be impeached, give it up. You'd have to get the republican controlled house to suggest impeaching their parties present then get a 60 vote majority I believe in the the republican controlled senate to impeach their parties president. Not going happen. Obama did lots of illegal things with the republicans controlling both house and senate and they didn't impeach him, why on earth would their impeach their party president who they hope to win another 4 years with. If they did many of them would lose their seats. So again never going happen. I don't think we will ever see another impeachment u less a president commits a act of treason on live television in front of the whole world even then it'd be a hard thing to do. Similarly we never see another constitutional amendment.

Now if some left movement tries to illegally remove him then we may see some version of s civil war.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:45 am

Why do predictions of this kind make the news when there have been so many of them already? It's pure tabloid fodder.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 6:33 am

Republicans dislike Pence that much? :scratch:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 9:55 am

...To focus on a side comment of yours --- You think there will never be another constitutional amendment? :? 8O You feel that Congress is that totally tied up? From a conservative view ---- Do you think the Consfitution is that perfect and not needing of further amendment? There have been conservative-proposed amendments in modern times (Anti-flag burning, anti-legal same-sex marriage.) that didn't pass.

="sly279"]Trump won't be impeached, give it up. You'd have to get the republican controlled house to suggest impeaching their parties present then get a 60 vote majority I believe in the the republican controlled senate to impeach their parties president. Not going happen. Obama did lots of illegal things with the republicans controlling both house and senate and they didn't impeach him, why on earth would their impeach their party president who they hope to win another 4 years with. If they did many of them would lose their seats. So again never going happen. I don't think we will ever see another impeachment u less a president commits a act of treason on live television in front of the whole world even then it'd be a hard thing to do. Similarly we never see another constitutional amendment.

Now if some left movement tries to illegally remove him then we may see some version of s civil war.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 12:09 pm

Jim Bakker did some very illegal things in his time. He's no paragon of virtue---trust me!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:25 pm

sly279 wrote:
Trump won't be impeached, give it up. You'd have to get the republican controlled house to suggest impeaching their parties present then get a 60 vote majority I believe in the the republican controlled senate to impeach their parties president. Not going happen. Obama did lots of illegal things with the republicans controlling both house and senate and they didn't impeach him, why on earth would their impeach their party president who they hope to win another 4 years with. If they did many of them would lose their seats. So again never going happen. I don't think we will ever see another impeachment u less a president commits a act of treason on live television in front of the whole world even then it'd be a hard thing to do. Similarly we never see another constitutional amendment.

Now if some left movement tries to illegally remove him then we may see some version of s civil war.

What illegal things did Obama do?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 5:52 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...To focus on a side comment of yours --- You think there will never be another constitutional amendment? :? 8O You feel that Congress is that totally tied up? From a conservative view ---- Do you think the Consfitution is that perfect and not needing of further amendment? There have been conservative-proposed amendments in modern times (Anti-flag burning, anti-legal same-sex marriage.) that didn't pass.

="sly279"]Trump won't be impeached, give it up. You'd have to get the republican controlled house to suggest impeaching their parties present then get a 60 vote majority I believe in the the republican controlled senate to impeach their parties president. Not going happen. Obama did lots of illegal things with the republicans controlling both house and senate and they didn't impeach him, why on earth would their impeach their party president who they hope to win another 4 years with. If they did many of them would lose their seats. So again never going happen. I don't think we will ever see another impeachment u less a president commits a act of treason on live television in front of the whole world even then it'd be a hard thing to do. Similarly we never see another constitutional amendment.

[/quote]

An admendent requires both the house and senate to approve then for 3/4 the states to ratify it. Do you think 40 of the states will agree on anything? So it was possible when there was only 13-30 states but 50 not likely.
The democrat have atleast more then 10 states which prevents republicans from getting the amendment and the democrats will never get 40 states needed to do one.

Those are all laws not constitutional amendments.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Tons but it's pointless to discuss them with you cause you're never accept it.

On a more broader point every president since fdr has illegally increased presidential powers and undid the 3 branch balance. Obama was no exception.
Luckily trump is setting out to undo everything Obama did via the same illegal process. But guess sometimes it takes fire to fight fire. But du remember Obama gave the power trump now uses. Likewise republicans congress uses the rule democrats made against them now. It was pointed out not to do it as they won't always be in power and the next group will be able to use it too but they sillyly believed they'd always be in power

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:03 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

On a more broader point every president since fdr has illegally increased presidential powers and undid the 3 branch balance. Obama was no exception.
Luckily trump is setting out to undo everything Obama did via the same illegal process. But guess sometimes it takes fire to fight fire. But du remember Obama gave the power trump now uses. Likewise republicans congress uses the rule democrats made against them now. It was pointed out not to do it as they won't always be in power and the next group will be able to use it too but they sillyly believed they'd always be in power

Plenty of Trump's executive orders aren't standing up before the scrutiny of the courts, and that might include his pardoning of Joe Arpaio. Eventually, the pendulum will swing back, and Trump and the Republican two houses of congress will just be a bad memory.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Plenty of Trump's executive orders aren't standing up before the scrutiny of the courts, and that might include his pardoning of Joe Arpaio. Eventually, the pendulum will swing back, and Trump and the Republican two houses of congress will just be a bad memory.

You mean the 9nth liberal court. Last I hard a higher court overruled their decision on trumps order. That's the only order I've seen go to any court. Yeah the republicans like the democrats will get too cocky and mess up, then the democrats will make hell again and it'll swing back to republicans. But still have 7 years of trump and republicans. Control switches every 8 years per usual.

Obama pardoned lots of crimals and murders. What exactly did joe arpaio do? I dont know who he is. Anything trump does is cause Obama did something similar to illegally expand presidential powers and the left and people like you turned a blind ey cause he's a democrat. Trump is your version of what goes around comes around. Me and few others again warned for years about obama and that what he's doing will come back and hurt the left when a republican gets the office, to which most replied nah a republican won't get in office we'll just get another democrat to abuse and continue to expand presidential powers, so as long as the illegal powers are used to hurt those we disagree with we don't care. Well here we are and you better expect said powers to be used to hurt those republicans disagree with. I'd hope they'd take the high ground, but I don't expect that from any politician they sold their morals years ago.

The difference between me and you is I dislike all politicians whether they be donkeys or elephants. While you think democrats are good and care about us poor people. They don't they really don't.they care about money and making more of it. Even Bernie is filthy rich and has nice cars and houses. Do you think he got that way by keeping to morals and his supposed believes of helping the poor? How many poor could he have saved with his vacation house alone. So freak all politicians, which exceptions only to the very local ones who are just moms or dads who run for office of a unpaid position to actually help , though they can't do much and there's few of them as even most city council are super corrupt.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:39 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

You mean the 9nth liberal court. Last I hard a higher court overruled their decision on trumps order. That's the only order I've seen go to any court. Yeah the republicans like the democrats will get too cocky and mess up, then the democrats will make hell again and it'll swing back to republicans. But still have 7 years of trump and republicans. Control switches every 8 years per usual.

Obama pardoned lots of crimals and murders. What exactly did joe arpaio do? I dont know who he is. Anything trump does is cause Obama did something similar to illegally expand presidential powers and the left and people like you turned a blind ey cause he's a democrat. Trump is your version of what goes around comes around. Me and few others again warned for years about obama and that what he's doing will come back and hurt the left when a republican gets the office, to which most replied nah a republican won't get in office we'll just get another democrat to abuse and continue to expand presidential powers, so as long as the illegal powers are used to hurt those we disagree with we don't care. Well here we are and you better expect said powers to be used to hurt those republicans disagree with. I'd hope they'd take the high ground, but I don't expect that from any politician they sold their morals years ago.

The difference between me and you is I dislike all politicians whether they be donkeys or elephants. While you think democrats are good and care about us poor people. They don't they really don't.they care about money and making more of it. Even Bernie is filthy rich and has nice cars and houses. Do you think he got that way by keeping to morals and his supposed believes of helping the poor? How many poor could he have saved with his vacation house alone. So freak all politicians, which exceptions only to the very local ones who are just moms or dads who run for office of a unpaid position to actually help , though they can't do much and there's few of them as even most city council are super corrupt.

I disagree. While a whole lot of Democratic politicians are rats, they still do have empathy for the poor. Contrast that with the right, who openly hold the poor in contempt and loathing, and who accuse the poor of being lazy eaters, all the while holding out the Horatio Alger myth that we can all get rich if we work harder for less money, while the rich get more tax cuts.

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 5:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
While a whole lot of Democratic politicians are rats, they still do have empathy for the poor.

Oh, puh-leeze. Democrats do not have "empathy for the poor," they play the poor for puppets and convince the gullible that when Conservatives want to offer the poor opportunities to change their poverty, rather than give them free money, that it's "cruel" - even though any mature adult knows that teaching someone to work for themselves and take pride in their efforts and abilities is always kinder than encouraging them to remain weak and dependent by helping them too much.

But that's the critical difference between practical, common-sense Conservatism, and the feel-good lies of manipulative Marxist Socialism, which pretends to care about the lower classes, while using them as slave labor. The only concern the Left has for the poor is using them as tools to enrich the Party Elite. While those "caring" politicians (and union bosses) become millionaires, dispensing "The People's Treasure" the peasants enjoy the "fairness" of "equal poverty."

Only Capitalism under limited government regulation offers the poor a true opportunity to achieve independence and wealth for themselves. Ask any rich guy who started out scraping and clawing to become a small business owner and had the intelligence and drive to parlay it into something even bigger. It won't happen for everybody, some of us simply don't have the Executive Function to become wealthy business magnates, but it's not because the opportunities aren't out there.

Socialism teaches that success is theft, and if you achieve more than your neighbor, it's because you stole it from him, even if he's a lazy sod who never did a day's work in his life. It teaches you that, so you'll be content to live in squalor and tax slavery to The State, and never entertain uppity ideas like accomplishing anything for yourself, since any extra work you do will be seized to make your lazy neighbors more "equal."

Note I have not said a single word in defense of the GOP. When I reference Conservatives, I am not talking about Republicans, who are, by and large, merely RINO Democrats of a different color. Any politician whose behavior reveals him or her to be a globalist, and in support of a borderless "one world" policy, is a closet Marxist and does not represent the principles of Conservatism.

Antifa is a Communist organization founded in Germany in 1933, that has zero actual interest in fighting Fascism. They helped the Stalinists impose the iron fist of Marxism on East Germany after WWII, and were in fact ultimately outlawed by the ruthless Stalinist government for their violent tactics. Black Lives Matter was founded by Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi, all dedicated, committed Communist activists, using hatred to rally the ignorant and impoverished against local authority, using accusations of "police racism" utterly debunked by FBI statistics. The President who supported them, Barack Obama, wrote in his book 'Dreams from My Father,' "in college I sought out...the Marxist professors," then pledged the "fundamental transformation" of the US. Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis praising Communist Saul Alinski, then interned with Bob Treuhart, leader of the California Communist Party. Her husband, Bill Clinton has publicly claimed as his mentor Carroll Quigley, author of the Globalist's bible 'Tragedy & Hope.' Bernie Sanders has made no bones about his dedication to Marxist Socialism. There is absolutely no doubt where the modern Democrat Party stands in relation to the founding principles of the United States of America - they are 100% against them.

Against the 1st Amendment - their Antifa/BLM blackshirts will beat you senseless if you disagree with them, insisting your words are "hate speech" in defense of mythical "white privilege and supremacy." Rather than discuss whether their emotion-based positions might not be entirely rational, they will silence and oppress you in the name of "tolerance." Anyone who won't concede that they are right about everything, is an intolerant Nazi.

Against the 2nd Amendment - once again, on the pretense of "protecting the innocent masses," they would disarm those very innocent masses with laws passed (ostensibly) to stop lawbreakers from having weapons. It doesn't even make sense if you think about it for half a second, but thinking isn't what the Left wants their dupes to do. They want you to FEEL and REACT, not think and consider - and turn over your freedom and the ability to defend that freedom to the government.

Against the Constitution as a whole - you'll often hear them refer to it as "outmoded," or a "living document in need of interpretation." Which means, don't read what it actually SAYS, listen to what we TELL YOU it MEANS. See, they take you for idiots and genuinely believe you'll accept whatever BS they tell you. It works most of the time, especially since their journalists and editors control the majority of Mainstream Mass Media outlets - they all went to the same Leftist colleges, you know. Even the people on their boards, though they pose as Capitalists, share the same goals - control of the Populace, the Wealth, and the Means of Production, by keeping the masses distracted and outraged. so most can't recognize that you're using them, and the rest can't organize against you if they do.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 7:12 pm

...At least you admitted you don't know who Joe Arpaio is. I would put up a link to his Wikipedia, but I have about 1/2-hr left on this computer, and want to do a lot, you have more time, and more expertise than I, I'm sure.

"sly279"]

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:

The difference between me and you is I dislike all politicians whether they be donkeys or elephants. While you think democrats are good and care about us poor people. They don't they really don't.they care about money and making more of it. Even Bernie is filthy rich and has nice cars and houses. Do you think he got that way by keeping to morals and his supposed believes of helping the poor? How many poor could he have saved with his vacation house alone. So freak all politicians, which exceptions only to the very local ones who are just moms or dads who run for office of a unpaid position to actually help , though they can't do much and there's few of them as even most city council are super corrupt.[/quote]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 7:19 pm

I just can't how anybody can feel sentimental for Trump.

I don't sense that people in the South would get all that worked up if Trump were impeached. They didn't vote for Trump because they really liked the man----they voted for him because he represented, "change....any change." Pick a card, any card. And the card turned out to be a Jack-off.