Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 5:58 pm

The majority of people live in bliss of ignorance, walls built within their minds, and there are of coarse different types of walls. We will begin by defining what a mental wall is. People are indoctrinated into various "tribes" if you will, these tribes may be political, cultural, religious, sociological. The people are divided by these things as well as biological factors such as race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. Culture provides them the official rulebook for being whatever category they happen to fall into, or whichever categories they choose to follow from what they fall into.
From the time people are just small children they are being indoctrinated, with all these things, the church, education, television, pop-culture, etc. They are taught to conform.
The problem with walls are that they limit a person's perspective, and ultimately hold them back from the truth in matters. Example, a christian will not acknowledge any evidence of truth that falls outside of ---sociological--- biblical teachings. A leftist extremist will not acknowledge any evidence of truth if it doesn't fit into the "PC" frame work. A muslim will not acknowledge any evidence of truth that falls outside of the sociological perspective of the koran. Even hardline atheists will not acknowledge any evidence or possibilities that fall outside of known science (as if they believe science has reached a peak). Often times all of these many categories and labels divide people and induce ignorance, hatred, sometimes even fear.
Part of awakening means coming to terms with the fact that we do not know everything. The other part comes from wanting to know, and striving for answers, which to be done, means to break through all the categorical molds and to view the world from the outside looking in. To be open to all possibilities, both attractive and unattractive. For just because the truth in a matter might not be attractive, does not make it less true, and ignorance leads to being ill-prepared more often than not.
To truely awaken, someone really has to want to tear down the walls, to question everyone and everything to a progressive extent. Although due to the nature of our world we may sometimes have no choice but to take a caloust approach to situations sometimes in order to maintain our own survival needs, where possible we should all look out for one another, as much as possible.
Having control of one's emotions enough not to let them get in the way and cloud their thinking is also a key factor. Because what may be emotionally comforting to one person may be a nightmare to someone else, as we've all got different situations. Few are even close to being awake enough and selfless enough to consider if they'r taking a purely emotional approach to a situation, as those pulling the strings in civilization are grand manipulators and know well how to lead people by their emotions. Essentially theyr just leading the sheep to slaughter.
Buddha was asked by his followers "are you our savior?" to which he replied "no". They asked "are you god?" to which he replied "no". "Then what are you?" they finally asked, to which Buddha replied "I am awake". Now, I'm not a buddhist, although I do believe in many of his tenets, such as "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
Most people are living in a trance, sleepwalking, in bliss with the ignorance of conformity and indoctrination, they've been so far conditioned that with many of them, they CAN'T awake, they can not bear reality. Often times they might claim to want the truth, but really what they seek is a substitute for truth, something they can handle, something that will not lead them into a mental collapse. Also television further operates to dummy people down to the point where they abhor thinking, essentially the TV creates living zombies of society, feeding consumeristic trends to line the pockets of filthy, greedy corporations and "elites". But because they are asleep, they often are incapable of making rational decisions, largely due to the walls that have been built within their minds. To be truely awake means to eliminate all the walls, no buildings in your mind, only an open field. It takes mental strength to be awake.
Some may ask, how I came to all this knowledge, and all I can say is that I began to awake young because of the many inconsistencies I noticed around me, as well as my struggling plight and isolation in the world. And, perhaps I got most of my evil out of me in highschool when I went through my "evil stage", which I later paid for and learned from (I was once like AG, when I was young that is). So I think just maybe fear of paying for my fuck-ups also helped me to awaken. To some extent we are all products of our environment growing up. But to awaken means to realise this and even question this from outside ourselves and our own situations. It's not an easy thing at first, but it becomes quite a positive addiction as you progress along. They joy and power of knowledge, of knowing that you are growing, to be the best you that you can be (some might even say this is theoretically trying to rise to godhood, and in some respects I can see that point of view, although I will never be a god in life, and if over the coarse of thousands of years I became a god in death, assuming a soul exists which is something I can't really know at this point, it would be more for self improvement and helping others than for a power trip).

Last edited by snake321 on 01 Dec 2007, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 6:00 pm

You see, to be awake means that you've got the power of knowledge on your side, that you could move worlds with your thoughts, it is the height of being a human. And this is what the elites do not want you to know.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

05 Dec 2007, 6:19 pm

i think breaking down mental walls is very important!