Page 5 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Hamas advocates that children become murderers. How shocked are you, on a scale of 1 to 10?
1 55%  55%  [ 17 ]
2 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
3 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
4 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
5 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
6 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
8 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
9 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
10 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 31

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 12:57 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Ragtime and Khan both fall in this category of people: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt36833.html

I'm not "extremist" in any way. I believe everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and that such is the basic dignity of human life. For the Israelis to be denied this in their own country is wrong -- plain and simple. I don't advocate the explusion of so-called "Palestinians" from Israel; I do advocate peace, which means smarter and more frequent bomb searches of Palestinians attempting to smuggle bombs into restaurants, buses and discotechs in order to blow up unsuspecting Israeli citizens. That's not extremist, that's sanity.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 3:47 pm

Ragtime wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Ragtime and Khan both fall in this category of people: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt36833.html

I'm not "extremist" in any way. I believe everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and that such is the basic dignity of human life. For the Israelis to be denied this in their own country is wrong -- plain and simple. I don't advocate the explusion of so-called "Palestinians" from Israel; I do advocate peace, which means smarter and more frequent bomb searches of Palestinians attempting to smuggle bombs into restaurants, buses and discotechs in order to blow up unsuspecting Israeli citizens. That's not extremist, that's sanity.

They are called Palestinians, bastard.

Quote:
I'm not "extremist" in any way.

Yeah ....riiiight ... we can see clearly that in posts ....you just want the israelis take all of the 'holy Israel ' land there just because you are too tender and not because of your sick bible beliefs.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 4:56 pm

Ragtime wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

Good you agree that so-called "Palestinians" refugees can return back to the so-called "Israel" state then.:thumleft:

All Israel is doing by percecuting the Palestinians is making them hate Jewish people more and thus creating more nutcase terrorists.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

04 Apr 2008, 6:21 pm

Ragtime wrote:
velodog wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
velodog wrote:
Ragtime, I put 1 because you did not have a 0 as an option.

That's what "scale of 1 to 10" means. 1, 10, and the numbers in between.
Yeah, I kind of got that. I was actually trying to convey a complete lack of shock. Maybe that was too subtle for your funnymentalist mindset. Next time I want to discuss anything with you I'll ask myself "WWPRD" what would Pat Robertson do?

Okay, sorry. Misunderstanding.
In that case I'll take back the sarcasm in my post Ragtime.

BesideYouInTime
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2008, 6:45 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Israel's right to return to its God-given homeland has nothing to do with the Holocaust.

Why should someone belonging to another religion, or no religion, for that matter, give a whit what the Jews were promised in their holy book by their imaginary god?

BesideYouInTime
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2008, 6:47 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Hey Khan, why don't you tell us what a hudna is?
You know, the Koran's instruction to lie to your enemy with a phony offer of peace, in order to lull him into a sense of tranquility while you re-load to wipe him out?
That's Islam's foreign policy. The hudna.

I could cherry pick any one of 100 verses from the Bible and make your religion look bad too.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 8:30 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Palestinians' biggest mistake was their support to Hamas in the elections.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. In effect, the Palestinians killed any possible Palestinian state - at best, there would be a three-state solution. By voting for Hamas, the Palestinians committed a kind of collective suicide - those that voted for them are either Hamas' useful idiots or they hate the Jews more than they love their children. I'm no fan of Israel and disapprove of the new settlements in the West Bank, but regarding Gaza I don't see what Israel could have done differently once Hamas was in control.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:15 am

pbcoll wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. In effect, the Palestinians killed any possible Palestinian state - at best, there would be a three-state solution. By voting for Hamas, the Palestinians committed a kind of collective suicide - those that voted for them are either Hamas' useful idiots or they hate the Jews more than they love their children.

That reminds me of this article:http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/?articleid=8501

Quote:
I'm no fan of Israel and disapprove of the new settlements in the West Bank, but regarding Gaza I don't see what Israel could have done differently once Hamas was in control

That remind me of series of Israel/hamas comparison pictures , here some of these pics:

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Apr 2008, 10:01 am

BesideYouInTime wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
You know, the Koran's instruction to lie to your enemy with a phony offer of peace, in order to lull him into a sense of tranquility while you re-load to wipe him out?

I could cherry pick any one of 100 verses from the Bible and make your religion look bad too.

Great moral equivalence.

Why don't you show us the Christian nations that are waging a relentless genocidal war while their leaders offer up religious justifications for it?

Oh, that's right - because only the Muslims do that. ONLY the Muslims.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 11:09 am

Mc_Jeff wrote:
BesideYouInTime wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Great moral equivalence.

Why don't you show us the Christian nations that are waging a relentless genocidal war while their leaders offer up religious justifications for it?

The Christians used to do exactly that. Islam and Christianity seem to have exchanged roles; Islam used to be the more benign of the two (Ottoman and Moorish religious tolerance in the Middle Ages), now much of the Islamic world has degenerated into something like medieval Christianity.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:01 pm

Mc_Jeff wrote:
BesideYouInTime wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Great moral equivalence.

Oh, that's right - because only the Muslims do that. ONLY the Muslims.

I'm guessing you aren't too familiar with Serbia.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 9:12 pm

I'm not shocked. When The Zionists decide to commit genocide, oppression and terror against the Palestinian people for 40 years and devastate Lebanon TWICE frankly I'd understand why they would be were so desperate and hateful to go to this level.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 9:50 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
All Israel is doing by percecuting the Palestinians is making them hate Jewish people more and thus creating more nutcase terrorists.

They're not persecuting the Palestinians.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 9:55 am

pbcoll wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. In effect, the Palestinians killed any possible Palestinian state - at best, there would be a three-state solution. By voting for Hamas, the Palestinians committed a kind of collective suicide - those that voted for them are either Hamas' useful idiots or they hate the Jews more than they love their children. I'm no fan of Israel and disapprove of the new settlements in the West Bank, but regarding Gaza I don't see what Israel could have done differently once Hamas was in control.

The Palestinians voted their hearts. They wanted Hamas' terror, they voted for them, and they got them. That's the Palestinians for you. That's what they always want: more terror.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 9:58 am

Warsie wrote:
I'm not shocked. When The Zionists decide to commit genocide, oppression and terror against the Palestinian people for 40 years and devastate Lebanon TWICE frankly I'd understand why they would be were so desperate and hateful to go to this level.

Ya, ya, ya... :roll:

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the truth of the history of Israel, and the fact that it is a democracy in which Arabs thrive more than in any other country in the Middle East. Why do you think they remain there by choice? Free democracies (i.e. Israel) typically do thrive over totalitarian dictatorships (i.e. the Arab countries), by the way. If the Palestinians were under genecodial terror by the Israelis, why would they still choose to remain in Israel when every neighboring country is run by their fellow Arab Muslims? That would be like if Nazi Germany were surrounded by Israeli countries on every border, and yet the Jews choose to remain in Nazi Germany rather than a next-door country of other Jews. Obviously, they would never choose such.
So logically, Israel must be treating the Palestinians fairly well.

This constant propaganda of victimhood by the Palestinians is pathetic, but it does get them worldwide funding, because the Palestinians are such expert liars.

Last edited by Ragtime on 08 Apr 2008, 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 2:02 pm

Ragtime wrote:
pbcoll wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

The Palestinians voted their hearts. They wanted Hamas' terror, they voted for them, and they got them. That's the Palestinians for you. That's what they always want: more terror.

You are simplifying and ridiculing the matters :

Quote:
Moreover, the Palestinian vote for Hamas was predominantly a protest vote. Hamas voters are not necessarily Islamic fanatics (some of them are even Christians), but are all fed-up with the Fatah-led corruption. This notorious corruption is partly of a Palestinian brand, partly inspired by Israel and the Oslo system: quite a few Israelis made a fortune by dubious businesses with corrupt Palestinian monopoly owners, monopolies granted by Arafat to win his clique's support. The Palestinians used the democratic elections to punish the corrupt party.

http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/?articleid=8501