Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 9:12 pm

Can thought be weighed and basically scientifically proven? The proof is self-evident, so science can't prove it. They can't weight it, measure it. It's like spirit. They've tried and they've given some cons out that they could actually weigh spirit. However, unless they can empirically prove it and repeat the experiment, they can't prove anything. However, what they all admit to is that thought exists, but they all have their own various theories about thought. They do also admit that a thought that is spoken – and this is why you'll find in their book, the Old Testament, which is a rule book of a system, you'll find that first God spoke the world into existence. So speaking itself – speaking a thought, because first comes the big idea. Then comes the will to use it. Then comes the speaking or the ordering of it. That's all Masonic and that's where they get it from. It's Genesis or the gene of Isis as they call it. A thought itself can bring whole changes, changes to the whole world, as we've see with all the great movements that led up to this totalitarian system we're going into in Hegelian Dialectic. However, you'll find that people like Professor Arnold Toynbee who was a top globalist and he taught the Rhode Scholars back in the 1930's. There were two generations of Arnold Toynbee's. Both taught, I think, at Oxford University in England. In the 1930's, '32 I think he gave an international speech to the International Workers' Association because they ran the left and the right parties from London. He said that a thought that is pure and intense can be picked up by certain people across the planet simultaneously, who will then take their idea and then bring it into action; so they themselves believe that a thought has a particular force outside of what science can detect. Now we generally call it basic telepathy – a form that all children have. Children who are best friends when they're young will often start singing a song at the same verse at the same time and they'll turn around and laugh at each other; and that kind of behavior is rapidly drummed out of you at school, where you're taught to behave, be quiet and repeat after me. They're very afraid of this particular little gift that animals actually have. There's no doubt about it. People who have observed animals in various professions would love to deny it but they cannot deny that animals will sometimes all meet together at a certain place, even though they live miles and miles apart, and they have no idea how the word gets out and how they just know where to come at a particular time. Animals have this, almost survival mechanism. I think people have a remnant of it too, some more than others. The problem is, in this whole realm, don't go into the faker, people that are fakers that are out there. There's too many of them, all playing in the New Age and pretending they're gifted in certain ways. Telepathy itself generally is not something that most people can switch on and off at will. It's not to do with just predictions either. However, there's no doubt about it, a thought that's pure – and this goes back to the ancient Greeks who talked about it as well. Plato, Democritus and other ones talked about it, that a thought is like a form. They called it a form. The force of the thought they called forms. In other words, an invisible force that someone could put into existence from nowhere or from somewhere they could never ever fathom; and once it was formed with a particular idea in mind, it could roam the planet for hundreds of years before it eventually faded away. They were tremendous believers in these things, and we shouldn't pooh-pooh the ancient Greeks because the aristocratic crew that comprised the philosophers in ancient times were certainly not romantics by any means. These characters were definitely empiricists. They studied the sciences. They had tremendous sciences at work in those days, and for them to admit to something like that means that they themselves believe it. I know that in the high occultic circles they still believe it today. You'll find that in countries like the U.S. and Canada the big Masonic groups or lodges are put out in what they call "regions." The word region, even for the regionalization of countries, comes from freemasonry, as does your educational system. They started that too. They have their big lodges set up in triangles and they have these triangular meetings on certain nights when they claim, at the top, themselves, that they've forced their will upon all those inhabitants within the triangle. Whether you believe in it or not, there's no doubt that the ones at the top actually do. So does that help answer your question? I guess Tim is gone. That's what we're dealing with too. We're dealing with people who have created a form of atheism in society and yet they actually have a belief within their own groupings. A belief linked to ancient times to do, not just with a form of telepathy, but to do with force. It's always to do with force, directed force and power; and the three unworthy craftsmen of course really refer to yourself. Within yourself you can have the good craftsmen or the unworthy craftsmen. You can either be Hermes Trismagistus or you can be the three craftsmen that destroy the master builder, which is yourself again. The first thing of course is thought. You have to have the thought or the plan, and you have to have action, and you have the proper emotion or intent. If any of them are wrong, the building project will end up in disaster. That's what it all really means

( -ps- must give credit to the original author of this... I borrowed it, because I suck at articulating my thoughts, which is why I am usually so brutally blunt, however, I know my thoughts. And I felt this article stated them better than I could have. My friend gwap initially posted this one, on another forum though.)

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 10:05 pm

i've never observed a spirit and one has never been proven so that whole point is moot.

thought can somewhat be traced and monitored via brain activity and most likely there's more advanced techniques of monitoring thought that isn't public yet....but yes, thought can be proven scientifically.

and as far as god speaking the world....there's plenty of other creation stories that don't involve speaking. cherry-picking myths isn't fact.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 2:46 am

Dude your taking the "god speak" too literally. Religion is a business plan, there are a lot of occultics tied into this system. All religion is an establishment, be it mainstream, "alternative", or even much of our science. It all goes back to the sun worship crap.
Rather you believe this stuff about thought and spirit or not, the big boyz do. Who knows, maybe they know something we do not know? I'm not so die-hard atheist that I can't imagine some of this "spirituality" crap to being able to be scientifically possible on a higher realm of understanding. Energy is a very little understood scientific concept in the mainstream at the moment.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:54 am

What is a "higher realm of understanding". All my understanding has no topological content.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:02 pm

Sand wrote:
What is a "higher realm of understanding". All my understanding has no topological content.

Something beyond our current understanding, including mine. Notice I didn't claim that as a fact, but as a possibility. I just find die-hard atheism to be just as ignorant as die-hard religious fanatics.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:27 pm

But agnosticism which readily admits its ignorance might be more acceptable. The problem with both atheism and religion is that they claim to know something which is not possible to know. Agnosticism accepts that a super being might exist but there is no convincing evidence for that and insofar as current knowledge goes, a super being is not needed in any of the physical equations nor would it be possible to figure how it could fit in, so it might as well be ignored. There is no mathematics of physics applicable for a super being.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 3:13 pm

snake, one thing you may find interesting. They had a show on Discovery or TLC where they talked about having a mainframe or other computer that was dedicated to predicting random probability. What this computer did was simulated a coin toss and the outcome, they said 100,000 (I think per minute, could have been second though, I'm not sure) and this was an ongoing experiment that they had 24/7. All the same they measured the results like a seismograph and when it went the random probability went to more heads than tails or vice a versa this would show as spikes on the chart.

What they found that was really strange in their test results, while the deviations from .5 were pretty small on most occassions, the high spikes came directly in line with huge world events - whether tragedies, earthquakes, and one particular example was the 9/11 attacks. There were waves increasing in size toward the final wave, times when many people who usually don't even believe in this sort of thing reported visions, dreams, or premonitions of the events.

To me that does lend itself to the possibility that there's at least something of a global mind or global telepathy. I'll have to see if I can find some articles on this and post the links.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:17 pm

One thing that does not seem to be considered is that if we live in a "multiple universe" continuum our consciousness may be free to move among universes and be motivated to choose specific pathways. A five dimensional continuum would be constructed so that adjacent universes would be so similar that variation in events could be very subtle and we would not be aware of moving in different pathways from other people whose counterparts in adjacent universes would be barely distinguishable from what we assume to be a simple four dimensional universe. I am not proposing this as reality, merely indicating a possibility since I have no way of checking.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:26 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
To me that does lend itself to the possibility that there's at least something of a global mind or global telepathy. I'll have to see if I can find some articles on this and post the links.

bill hicks was preaching that 10+ years ago.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:42 pm

Sand wrote:
One thing that does not seem to be considered is that if we live in a "multiple universe" continuum our consciousness may be free to move among universes and be motivated to choose specific pathways. A five dimensional continuum would be constructed so that adjacent universes would be so similar that variation in events could be very subtle and we would not be aware of moving in different pathways from other people whose counterparts in adjacent universes would be barely distinguishable from what we assume to be a simple four dimensional universe. I am not proposing this as reality, merely indicating a possibility since I have no way of checking.

Could you please say this in simpler terms? I'm not trying to sound like an a***hole, I'm just not grasping what your saying here. I need this broken down into easier terms for me to comprehend. I'm not that articulate with words or word context or w/e.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:52 pm

Sand wrote:

i read an article before that said that we have a pretty good idea that there are multiple universes....kinda like the back to the future II explanation.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 9:30 pm

I have held this idea for a long time so it may appear simple to me. The four dimensional universe idea pictures a universe of three spacial dimensions and one of time. We can see the three spacial dimensions and infer the time dimension because we see things change. But the change we see is caused by our consciousness moving through time. I have never been able to get a physicist to explain why our conscious moves through time but it must to create the sensation of movement just as quickly changing still pictures passing through a film projector create the impression of a moving picture. Most multiple universe ideas see the universes stacked side by side with some sort of barrier preventing movement between universes.
In three dimensions, as you move along a three dimensional object the change in an object is very slight as you move. For an example, a transverse slice of an arm produces a two dimensional cross section that exactly matches on each half. But as you progress down the arm making slices the cross sections gradually change so that when you reach the hand the cross section is very different from a cross section at the elbow. In the same way, as we progress through the time dimension, things seem to change in a continuous way. An abrupt change such as an explosion or an earthquake makes a violent discontinuity.
In a five dimensional universe the universes lying alongside each other differ only slightly but as you move away the changes would be very large. If our individual consciousness do not move as in a simple four dimensional universe but wander back and forth through adjacent universes we each experience slightly different universes since, as in four dimensional space-time, the changes between "universal slices" are initially only slight. But our five dimensional bodies drag similar versions of ourselves in wandering paths through this "multiverse" so we are not conscious of people or objects disappearing or re-appearing as we move in our squiggly paths. But what I am suggesting is that our consciousnesses can, at least to some degree, control which universes we move through for our individual maximum benefit. It's only a weird idea but there might be something in it.

NewRotIck
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2008, 10:01 pm

Sand wrote:
But what I am suggesting is that our consciousnesses can, at least to some degree, control which universes we move through for our individual maximum benefit.

I've pondered similar things myself. Does this mean you believe in Quantum Immortality? Because that would be a logical consequence of your idea.

The jist of it is that if you have control over which universes you exist in, or if there are an infinite number of versions of you in different universes, then in one of those universes you don't die, simply because the cells of your brain and body will, by chance, not decay. Given an infinite number of choices, there is guaranteed to be one in which this is the case. So from your perspective, you would live forever, even though from everyone else's perspective you would die (unless they happen to exist in the universe(s) in which you don't die, which would be infinitely improbable).

I can't say that I believe in it, or in multi-universe interpretations of Quantum Mechanics (although I haven't ruled them out), but it is an interesting idea, regardless.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 10:09 pm

As I said, it's merely an interesting speculation and I'm now 82 and not particularly fascinated with dying.
I assume you're kidding about your age. I'm not.
I would be wary about infinities. Theoretically I could take a very large number of slices through any three dimensional object but infinite? No.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 12:30 am

Interesting theory Sand. I do believe free will plays a major role in the developement of the mind. Freeing the mind from institutions and doctrines and all the illusions around us and all this s**t. But with free will also comes discipline, responsibility.... There of coarse is only one ultimate external reality that we all have to face together in our current universe here. But I try not to get too deep into speculating what an afterlife might be like, because how could I know?..... I mean I think about the different possibilities sometimes, but until I that time comes for me I will not know.
All I can tell you from my experiences is I feel confident that something more lies ahead after this life, and I feel as if it's all connected to thought and consciousness. This is just my opinion, I'm not concluding any facts here. But.... Consciousness is total awareness. So it may be layered into conscious levels achieved or something, like different stages for different people... Or it could be something to where the only those most awake would experience it.
But it is a lonely road indeed. It is the path of a total individual. Rarely you come across a few other people here and there who get it, and it's like finding gold....... It becomes harder to relate to people. But your alive in a way never before felt, totally conscious and aware.... You learn to appreciate the good things more, but your mind is still vigilante against the bad things.... It's weird.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2008, 12:41 am

Sand wrote:
infinite? No.

dunno about that....we live in an analog world.