Michael Wiener(AKA Michael Savage) says autism is a fraud

Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,980

22 Jul 2008, 12:59 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... ideosearch


Im not suprised at hearing this, I mean its plain to see that Michael Savage has a mental disorder :P .



history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,105
Location: X

22 Jul 2008, 1:08 pm

I heard about that. I'd personally like to kick his ass, but that would make him think even less about autism. I dn't understand his "logic".


_________________
X


Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,980

22 Jul 2008, 1:15 pm

He has not "logic", he's become a Raving Lunatic and has a shaky grip on reality to say the least.



Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 305
Location: USA

22 Jul 2008, 1:26 pm

I dont know who he is but I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I beat autism. One day I just "snapped out of it". I feel mucH BETTER AND YOU CAN TOO SO STOP FEELING SO DAMN SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. i EXPLAINED aSPERGERS ONE TIME TO A LADY WHO WAS WAITING IN LINE, AND SHE SAID, "THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE JUST NERDS".


_________________
ALT+F4=Life


spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,992
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada

22 Jul 2008, 1:33 pm

Haliphron wrote:
He has not "logic", he's become a Raving Lunatic and has a shaky grip on reality to say the least.

I tend to agree, there are a few others I would tend to put in that category, looks up^
People like this are brain dead, they tend to rant on, and forget to breath, consequently their brain dies of hypoxia, strange thing is, it doesn't seem to stop their mouth from working, it keeps flapping and spouting irrational moronic gibberish for years



Last edited by spudnik on 22 Jul 2008, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,105
Location: X

22 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
I dont know who he is but I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I beat autism. One day I just "snapped out of it". I feel mucH BETTER AND YOU CAN TOO SO STOP FEELING SO DAMN SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. i EXPLAINED aSPERGERS ONE TIME TO A LADY WHO WAS WAITING IN LINE, AND SHE SAID, "THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE JUST NERDS".



Ohh, I can just "snap out of it"?? Just like that?? Damn, i thought this whole time that i nead to learn more skillls socially but you say that i can easily just "snap out of it". Ohh and gee, i just need to "stop feeling sorry for myself". I'm such a baby. Waaaa waaa i feel sorry for myself because i'm aspergian.


_________________
X


greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,896
Location: Home

22 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
I dont know who he is

I didn't know who he was until I read about him recently, he is someone who seems to be stuck in the early 20th century on morals and views, ultra-conservative it seems, very sexist, seems to get a thrill on causing controversy.

Quote:
but I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I beat autism. One day I just "snapped out of it". I feel mucH BETTER AND YOU CAN TOO SO STOP FEELING SO DAMN SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. i EXPLAINED aSPERGERS ONE TIME TO A LADY WHO WAS WAITING IN LINE, AND SHE SAID, "THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE JUST NERDS".

I think I will try to follow your advise, thank you so much for the enlightenment.


_________________
?Everything is perfect in the universe - even your desire to improve it.?


monty
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Sep 2007
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,741

22 Jul 2008, 1:43 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
I dont know who he is but I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that I beat autism. One day I just "snapped out of it". I feel mucH BETTER AND YOU CAN TOO SO STOP FEELING SO DAMN SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY. i EXPLAINED aSPERGERS ONE TIME TO A LADY WHO WAS WAITING IN LINE, AND SHE SAID, "THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE JUST NERDS".


I love it when media morons decide that they can uncreate diseases. Bill Maher convinced himself that restless leg syndrome is baloney, and that social anxiety is just a term for shyness, which can be cured with alcohol - not sure how much of his shtick was humor and how much was serious. Now some wiener thinks that autism is merely wimpyness. Then there are the TV preachers, who say that the crippled can throw away their crutches if they only have faith.

Cognitive behavioral therapies? Useful for some conditions. But only a fool would say that CBT can completely eliminate the need for all pharmacotherapy, or that either approach can undo autism/ASDs.



Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 305
Location: USA

22 Jul 2008, 1:45 pm

sorry about the caps

ya you can just snap out of it
throw away all your meds.. i did
i jumped off the roof and now im
on pain killers instead. you are NT
if you want to be. there is a big
world out there. just dive in


_________________
ALT+F4=Life


history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,105
Location: X

22 Jul 2008, 1:51 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
sorry about the caps

ya you can just snap out of it
throw away all your meds.. i did
i jumped off the roof and now im
on pain killers instead. you are NT
if you want to be. there is a big
world out there. just dive in


Gee, what great advice. I should just stop taking my meds ALL AT ONCE and just jump off my roof so i can take PAIN KILLERS (which are meds). Maybe you can start a cult based on your great philosophy. Just like how L ron Hubbard had the "perfect" solution to all ailments by applying scientology methods. Here's the problem: You don't know the history of autism, I do.


_________________
X


spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,992
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada

22 Jul 2008, 1:53 pm

Michael Wiener Savage is always on Countdown as the worst person in the world. Having a name like that must have sent him around the bend. Wiener Savage :lol:



skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,848
Location: New Orleans, LA

22 Jul 2008, 1:55 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
sorry about the caps

ya you can just snap out of it
throw away all your meds.. i did
i jumped off the roof and now im
on pain killers instead. you are NT
if you want to be. there is a big
world out there. just dive in



you're a great satirist.



history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,105
Location: X

22 Jul 2008, 1:55 pm

spudnik wrote:
Michael Wiener Savage is always on Countdown as the worst person in the world. Having a name like that must have sent him around the bend. Wiener Savage :lol:



It's funny that his last name is "weiner" because he seems more like an "as$hole" than a "weener."


_________________
X


skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,848
Location: New Orleans, LA

22 Jul 2008, 1:58 pm

history_of_psychiatry wrote:
spudnik wrote:
Michael Wiener Savage is always on Countdown as the worst person in the world. Having a name like that must have sent him around the bend. Wiener Savage :lol:



It's funny that his last name is "weiner" because he seems more like an "as$hole" than a "weener."


i dunno, he's got a few weener qualities....he's certainly looking to screw us over.



history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,105
Location: X

22 Jul 2008, 2:02 pm

skafather84 wrote:
history_of_psychiatry wrote:
spudnik wrote:
Michael Wiener Savage is always on Countdown as the worst person in the world. Having a name like that must have sent him around the bend. Wiener Savage :lol:



It's funny that his last name is "weiner" because he seems more like an "as$hole" than a "weener."


i dunno, he's got a few weener qualities....he's certainly looking to screw us over.


LOL very true. But if he's an as$hole he's certainly going to sh1t all over us!


_________________
X


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 58,000
Location: Portland, Oregon

22 Jul 2008, 2:10 pm

Paraphrasing JK Simmons in Juno:

"I want to find this Michael Savage dude
and kick him in his wiener!"


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!