Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

grain-and-field
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 362

02 Aug 2008, 7:30 am

hi, I posted this on another website. I would just like to hear your opinion about it. Im not looking for comments such as "you are a racist" or "your spelling sucks", just an opinion please.



well, "more evolved" means that white peoples brains are more advanced than brown peoples brains.
so, what do "more advanced" means? it is the same principle, like, a black mans brain are more advanced than a monkeys brain.
a more advanced brain means that the creature having it will experience a high level of "feeling alive". For example, a bumble bee dont "feel alive" so much. But a human feel very alive.
also, a advanced brain means that the creature with it can, like, analyze things.
OCD is probably a side-effect of an advanced brain. you more advanced a brain becomes, the more difficult an painful life becomes.
sorry people, but there are strong evidence that supports that whites are more "evolved" than other human races.
But like the old saying goes. Anything but the truth, anything.



DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,069
Location: Victoria, Australia

02 Aug 2008, 7:49 am

Ok against my better judgement I'll play. you say there is strong evidence to suggest whites are more evolved than others, lets here it.


_________________
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance anyday"
Douglas Adams

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx


oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,194

02 Aug 2008, 8:02 am

I consider whites (or any other) who adhere to such things as having the brains of a dead embryo.


_________________
sticks and stones may kill you.


grain-and-field
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 362

02 Aug 2008, 8:13 am

DentArthurDent wrote:
You say there is strong evidence to suggest whites are more evolved than others, lets here it.


yeah, well, "evidence". There is no real evidence. Its just a theory.



grain-and-field
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 362

02 Aug 2008, 8:14 am

oscuria wrote:
I consider whites (or any other) who adhere to such things as having the brains of a dead embryo.


oh, so we are being rude now?



Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,532
Location: Alberta Canada

02 Aug 2008, 8:29 am

Ok, humouring you. Why do you hold this theory?


_________________
davidred wrote...
I installed Ubuntu once and it completely destroyed my paying relationship with Microsoft.


oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,194

02 Aug 2008, 8:32 am

grain-and-field wrote:
oscuria wrote:
I consider whites (or any other) who adhere to such things as having the brains of a dead embryo.


oh, so we are being rude now?


Rude? Not at all. I don't see a point for these kinds of discussion. Because a person prefers to carry a stick while walking while another spends time creating a vehicle for travel this does not show that one is inferior or superior in intellect. Many civilizations have been built around a society far advanced for its time in comparison to others. The "White" man wasn't on top of the list until fairly late in our history.

Also, what does it mean to be white, to be black, to be brown--or even yellow? I find the american standard of classifications to be utterly stupid.

Not to mention that despite being filed under the same category not all are the same. You cannot throw a Nordic barbarian in the same category with a Roman engineer. During the medieval ages the Arabs, Persians, and Turkic people were far more advanced than the Europeans. What about Indo-Arab and Mesoamerican mathematics? The Europeans have far more to thank the Muslim invaders for many of their advancements.


_________________
sticks and stones may kill you.


DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,069
Location: Victoria, Australia

02 Aug 2008, 9:48 am

grain-and-field wrote:
oscuria wrote:
I consider whites (or any other) who adhere to such things as having the brains of a dead embryo.


oh, so we are being rude now?


Actually given your revolting veiws. I think oscuria is being remarkably polite.


_________________
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance anyday"
Douglas Adams

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx


grain-and-field
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 362

02 Aug 2008, 9:56 am

DentArthurDent wrote:

Actually given your revolting veiws. I think oscuria is being remarkably polite.


ok, so you are calling my opinion "revolting". I guess it was not you who wrote any of these free speech laws that we have today in our society. You obviously dont fancy free speach.



aspiemom1
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Age: 44
Gender: Female
Posts: 75

02 Aug 2008, 10:58 am

grain-and-field wrote:
well, "more evolved" means that white peoples brains are more advanced than brown peoples brains.
so, what do "more advanced" means? it is the same principle, like, a black mans brain are more advanced than a monkeys brain.
a more advanced brain means that the creature having it will experience a high level of "feeling alive". For example, a bumble bee dont "feel alive" so much. But a human feel very alive.
also, a advanced brain means that the creature with it can, like, analyze things.
OCD is probably a side-effect of an advanced brain. you more advanced a brain becomes, the more difficult an painful life becomes.
sorry people, but there are strong evidence that supports that whites are more "evolved" than other human races.
But like the old saying goes. Anything but the truth, anything.


Like another responder, I would seriously like to see your "but there are strong evidence that supports that whites are more "evolved" than other human races>" evidence. I understand you want to state your theory, however, if you are going to make a statement such as having all this evidence, then you need to PROVE IT!

Honestly, your theory is completely unfounded. I certainly agree that there are differences in structures that are proven between differing ethnicities. One in specific is the extra ligment (or maybe it was tendon or muscle) in the calf of african decendants. Which actually is an advantage to "black" athletes in that this "extra" structure gives an advantage when running/jumping.

OH and evolving as you put it, does not equate to the feeling of being alive. There are many organisms that have no concept of "feeling alive", but are extremely evolved. Two examples of extremely evolved organisms being HIV and HPV (viruses) which the "white man's evolved brain" cannot destroy. (Note here containing is not destroying)



slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

02 Aug 2008, 11:01 am

We fancy free speech, we just don't want to get into a heated racial argument. And this whole argument is in very bad taste.



greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,915
Location: Home

02 Aug 2008, 11:06 am

grain-and-field wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:
You say there is strong evidence to suggest whites are more evolved than others, lets here it.


yeah, well, "evidence". There is no real evidence. Its just a theory.

There you go.

Quote:
sorry people, but there are strong evidence that supports that whites are more "evolved" than other human races.

Good to see you contradicted yourself ;)


_________________
?Everything is perfect in the universe - even your desire to improve it.?


greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,915
Location: Home

02 Aug 2008, 11:12 am

grain-and-field wrote:
ok, so you are calling my opinion "revolting". I guess it was not you who wrote any of these free speech laws that we have today in our society. You obviously dont fancy free speach.

Well, it is your opinion, and well, most opinions are not accurate, and your opinion seems to be questionable.

grain-and-field wrote:
hi, I posted this on another website. I would just like to hear your opinion about it. Im not looking for comments such as "you are a racist" or "your spelling sucks", just an opinion please.

So you were expecting some reaction.


_________________
?Everything is perfect in the universe - even your desire to improve it.?


HolyAtheist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 31
Location: San Antonio, TX

02 Aug 2008, 11:35 am

What is "more evolved" or "superior" is entirely subjective. Natural selection would probably act against a lot of us "highly evolved" humans if we were trapped in siberia without good shelter.

I wouldn't be suprised to hear that brain function had slight variations in each race. I can understand the idea that such a variation would come about the same way as physical traits often vary among races, but that doesn't mean one is "better" than another and it certainly doesn't mean one should be treated less than another.



oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,194

02 Aug 2008, 11:47 am

What prevents the brain of an african from thinking anything near that of a german? Would a macaque perform better at this task, grain-and-field?


_________________
sticks and stones may kill you.