Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 12:21 am

Is discriminating against those that discriminate itself a form of discrimination?

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 12:22 am

Eggman wrote:
Is discriminating against those that discriminate itself a form of discrimination?

Yes.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 12:45 am

There's only two things I can't stand in this world. Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

</goldmember>

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 1:12 am

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Yes.

Ahhh but if I do it is perfectly valid and ethical.

I think it is perfectly understandable to discriminate against those that practice discrimation :wink:

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 1:19 am

DentArthurDent wrote:
Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Yes.

I think it is perfectly understandable to discriminate against those that practice discrimation :wink:

Well, I never said anything about valid or ethical, it is discrimination. Not only that, but then if you discriminate against discriminators, you have to accept a more complex system unless you think you should be discriminated against for your discrimination.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 1:28 am

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:
Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Eggman wrote:

Yes.

Well, I never said anything about valid or ethical, it is discrimination. Not only that, but then if you discriminate against discriminators, you have to accept a more complex system unless you think you should be discriminated against for your discrimination.

but it sounds we're quickly on a slippery slope towards intolerance towards the intolerant who'd be intolerant of those who discriminate against those who discriminate.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 2:21 am

Head explodes

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
There's only two things I can't stand in this world. Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

</goldmember>

Can't stand us because we're better than you 8) :P